Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Like Father, Like Daughter; Sort of? Not really.

*Pant* *Pant* *Pant* "Ugh....No wonder force users seem so strong." *Pant* *Pant* *Pant*

Her breath was heavy despite her enhanced abilities the training regiment her father put her though was ridiculous. She fell to her hands and knees doing everything she can to calm her breathing. She hated this, not the training but feeling like this, so limited and so weak but everyone had to start somewhere right? Wrong, in her mind she was perfect, well near perfect; she was the top Echani warrior before leaving to do things on her own, she invented her own super soldier serum that boosted essentially everything needed for battle, she was a genius in every sense of the word and not to mention she was just so goddamn gorgeous and she knew it.

Everything came to her naturally but apparently this; doing everything she can to grasp the force. Bah. And lightsabers are the most elegant weapon? Another Bah! Her sword play was great and with swords one would have to worry about it's light lob off one's own arm. When she finally regained her breathe and calmed her mind, she wiped the sweat from her brow and sat up straight. Enough complaining, she got right back into it, she focused her concentration and used telekinesis to first move one object then two then three up to ten at once. The objects were fairly light but each had a different weight that way she would master her concentration of her force use.

She closed her eyes and continued to move each object until they started revolving around her. This was so exhausting but she continued to do so. "One....Ugh.....With.....Mmmm....The......Force......Gah!" She said ending with a slight growl as her concentrate went of and she flung the object so hard they embedded the wall. "Damn it!" She shouted out of frustration. She shook her head and yelled loudly, throwing a slight tantrum at how difficult this was. Granted, she had been at this for several days straight now, she was progressing faster than most and was now just getting tired and annoyed but this to her was so frustrating, normally she would get things down right away. "Ugh!" She grunted and she stormed out of the training center a bit more stomping than walking to the nearing bar and grill.

She sat herself at a table and ordered herself, ALOT of food. While waiting for her food, she noticed another young woman enter and smiled politely when she heard the woman mention something nice about Meili's hair. Immediately after from a drunken soldier, "Yeah she'd entertain every man in the palace!" Meili's hand clenched tightly; she was not a whore. Though she like to feign a kind attitude, she would never let people use her as a doormat. The anger boiled inside her. She shouldn't let this get to her. No matter what though, these comments always did. She sighed and tried to release the tension. She reached for her cup of wine and downed it in one gulp.

She hoped it would stop, but the soldier was quite drunk, and he kept on, "In fact, hey echani tramp. Come over here and sit on my lap." Her hand clenched once more and she raised her cup. A woman bustled over and filled the cup with wine and once more she downed it in one gulp. She then patted her sides and her pockets, feth it all, she forgot her credits back at the training center she left too quickly from there after her little tantrum. She made a look and the soldier laughed, "Come on Echani rat. Get over here. Entertain me." She slammed the cup down and stood up abruptly.

Immediately the bar keeper came out to calm her, but Meili pushed him aside, "If he wants me to entertain him I suppose I will." She walked over to the man and looked him in the eyes. He patted his lap and smiled, "Come on tramp. Right here. Sit on daddy's lap." Meili had seemed to snap at this point. Her hand rose and immediately came down to slap the man across the face but she held back a lot. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her down into his lap giggling, "Oh you wanna play that game now?"

Little did the man knew that her other hand had slipped into his credit purse and had pulled out his credits, all of them. She smiled inwardly, tonight was going to be a great haul. Meili, then tried to head back over to the bar and again the soldier and his friends tried to pull her back to their lap. She had already got what she needed for the night and then some, but she had an..active...temper. Many would have ignored it, as not being their problem but Meili detested men who tried to take advantage of women. It might be an accepted fast that these things happened but...She wasn't going to allow this to happen to another woman here tonight, not under her watch. It was time to teach the filth that sat before her a lesson. "I said let me go, now take your hands off her or I will remove your hands from your arms." She told them her voice thin and dangerous, as she release herself from their grasp with ease.

The soldier stood up angrily, "I think you should mind your place Echani rat. I dare you to do something to me." The majority of the patrons that had drank at the tavern tonight were indeed his allied soldiers. A few had even stood up and stepped forward, their hands on their own blades. The soldier who had been harassing her had then placed his hand casually on his own sword. But it was at that moment when by the back yelling was heard, "Bastard! What did you do with my money?" Immediately followed by a smacking sound. The two men, both in dirty cloths\es, began to drunkenly wail and scream at each other. As they fell onto the floor gripping and rolling, many of the tavern goers laughed. Most of the tension in the air was released.

The soldier that had harassed Meili the whole night turned away to sit down, his anger now defused. But as he turned and sat, he knew he couldn't resist one more blow to her, "You should go home tramp, you are probably overly used product anyway." This was followed by laughter throughout the surrounding area.

At first it seemed like a victory for reason as the soldier let her go. However that only seemed to be so he could reach for his sword instead. It seemed his desire for women wasn't quite as important as the man's thirst for violence. Well so be it then, Meili had the same blood running as earlier while she was training; in other words she had quite a bad temper. It was perhaps her most pronounced problem, she was clever and skilled with a blade but when she got angry, she was only too eager to lash out. Meili took a deep breath, she had wanted to hurt the man but she remembered a small thing about the force and had to have calm mind. She managed to calm herself and take a deep breath, pushing down her anger. She was just turning away when he loudly insulted her.

Meili face went dark like a thunder storm brewing before a tempest was unleashed. She whipped back around, tightening her fist and striking the man at lightning speed. She punched the man in the back the neck slamming his head into the table, instantly killing the man. Even blinded by her anger Meili was still a prodigy. All Meili saw now as red, her pretty face was the only mask to her anger. "Who do you think you address, I am Meili Shaw! You all insulted me enough! Prepare to die!" She threatened them all let out a force scream, instilling the entire bar with fear. She really didn't care how many friends the man she had killed had with him either. This had already become very personal. She really hoped the rest would try to fight it out. It was then she noticed their eye contact went from her to behind her. A bead of sweat dripped from her forehead as though she already knew. Daddy was here......Hopefully she wasn't going to be in trouble for what she just did.

[member="Darren Shaw"]

I had sat in my office. Going over old files and what has taken place since what would be called the "Rapture event" basically Just about everyone disappeared and left. In the mass chaos, many factions had to go back with smaller numbers to planets they already owned to try and get them back before another faction took the planet over. It was here that I looked over these numerous files. All while having a nice cup of water to wet my lips every so often. The room was always stuffy. I felt like I was being trapped in a dust filled cave of doom. Looking over to my right, I could see live feed of what my daughter was doing. Her training. How well she performed as I had to work.

I watched every so often. and when we would see each other, I would tell her, and point out all the things that she may be messing up on. So she can fix it and learn from her mistakes. Only, I started to watch when I noticed she was trying her best to use telekinesis to lift up a whole bunch of things at once. It was here that I smiled as she let her anger get the best of her. She threw the items. one of them barely missing the camera. I shook my head and continued to work.

She needed a break from it. You see, I wanted her to get angry at it. However, she needed to learn how to control her anger. I had learned, and I used it only when appropriate. Taking this into account, I allowed her some time to cool off. I put my own work up, and pulled out my very long vibrosword. Sharpening the blade with a whetstone. Knowing that if I worked hard for what I wanted, then I would achieve it. It was after a time of doin this, that I felt a release of force. I smiled. Already knowing what was happening.

It was not even two seconds later that a man rushed into my office.

"Sir its yo-"
"My daughter?
"Yes sir"
"I'll be there."

I stood up, pulling on my jacket over my plain t-shirt. I then grabbed my lightsaber and clipped it onto my belt. Leaving the room after locking up my sword in the safe, and turning off the lights, I walked after the man. leading me to where my daughter was. The walk was really quick, and short. When I got there, I could see everyone pulling out weapons and whatever else because Meili had decided to injure a man. Even kill one. I shook my head as she stopped moving.

She could feel my eyes on her. Everyone around her was still trying to fight this out. Raising my voice, I used the force to amplify myself many times over.

"SILENCE!"

It was then the entire place went silent. Much so, you could hear the breathing of every person in the room. Turning to Meili, I simply looked at her. Everyone knew that I was not someone to be messed with. Standing almost seven feet tall, and an Echani, They knew better.

"Meili. Come. Everyone else, Sit down, get a drink, and shut up."

I waited for her to leave before following her outside. Stopping her with a hand on her shoulder, I spoke rather calmly as I turned her to face me. My daughter was the only person I really cared for. And I would not let her squander my name simply because she had anger issues. My face filled with sadness, disappointment, and a hint of anger at her.

"Do you know what I am going to say darling?"

[member="Meili Shaw"]

Meili Shaw leaned back with wide eyes as she gazed around to the crowd of soldiers with their weapons out. She would rather look at those men rather than stare into the eyes of the seven foot tall Echani that was her father. But it was unlike anything she had ever seen before, despite her using force scream and only scared the majority barring them into fear.

Her father merely stood and amplified his voice to command the attention of all and send them into obedience. She pouted a bit when he called her to leave a part of her wanted to finish the rest of those who mocked her but didn't wanted to face off with a giant of an Echani nor make the man before her look bad in front of so many people.

As she made her way out, she was stopped and made to face the man and looked into his eyes. "Ugh, They fething started it!.....I figure you are going to have to tell me anyways right?" She said with an attitude and turned way with crossed arms. She was flustered and angry but after taking a breath and slightly turning her head to look at her father, she frowned a bit.

She wasn't used to getting lectured by her father, she was used to getting looked down upon by people. Thinking about it, Father was still something she was getting used to saying, she let out a sigh and faced him once more. "I'm......" She started off choking down her pride. "Sorry...I didn't mean to allow it to escalate you that level." She finished, while looking down and brushing a part of her hair that was hiding her face behind her ear.

"They were calling me this like rat and tramp....I...." Before she finished, she didn't want to sound like she was making an excuse for herself for an action she did. So she cut herself off and awaited for her father to say what he needed to say.

[member="Darren Shaw"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom