Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Lightsaber Axe

Status
Not open for further replies.
OrPnIhz.png

Image Source: http://singerbradley.deviantart.com/art/Lightsaber-Axe-268913951
Intent: A weapon for Amadea to wield for combat in large areas.
Development Thread: If necessary.
Manufacturer: Amadea Navlen
Model: N/A
Affiliation: The Omega Protectorate
Modularity: Not recommended.
Production: Unique
Material: Eighty-three percent Durasteel, 10% Alusteel, 7% Agrinium.
Classification: Axe
Size: Two-handed
Length: 85cm (2.78ft.)
Weight: 3kg (6.61lbs.)
Special Features: None.
Description: A fun alternative for Amadea to use in combat that requires excessive force or aggression. It fits well with her training in Djem So (Form V), and allows her to make strong counterattacks to dominate her opponent. It will have a brown leather carrier to be worn on the back. Activated with the force by an internal switch, it will utilize a timed shut off feature which will deactivate the blade in 3 minutes if the user has failed to press the manual deactivation stud located on the outside. An Ilum crystal will be used, and the color of the blade will be sage green at the end of construction.

Strengths and Weaknesses

+ Durable construction and lightweight.
+ Fits well with the wide and powerful strikes practiced in Djem So.
+ Can be thrown with the blade activated.
- Smaller blade area for repelling blaster fire as taught in Shien.
- Limits mobility.
- Casting material is not lightsaber resistant.

This is Acceptable, but I feel I must warn you. This is very vulnerable when dueling against another Lightsaber. Unlike in RL combat this can't be used to trap Lightsaber blades as it would be cut to pieces.

That said, I like the exotic nature of the weapon and have no issue stamping it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom