Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Light Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Equinox

Agility is key.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: Personal ship for hunting bounties and travelling with small amounts of cargo.
  • Image Source: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ebon_Hawk
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Restricted Missions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Bounty Hunter's Guild.
  • Model: 34-Q7JK
  • Affiliation: Just me and whoever I allow to board with me, only people that are within the Bounty Hunter's Guild.
  • Production: Unique (Only One Character).
  • Material: Turadium and Glass.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Starfighter
  • Length: 24 Metres
  • Width: 22.5 Metres
  • Height: 9.5 Metres
  • Armament: Average - Two dual turbolaser turrets. Two dual heavy quadlaser turrets. One concealed anti-personnel repeating blaster. One proton torpedo launcher.
  • Defenses: Low - Military Grade deflector shield system. Reinforced Hull.
  • Squadron Count: N/A
  • Maneuverability Rating: High
  • Speed Rating: High
  • Hyperdrive Class: 2
SPECIAL FEATURES
Strength - Allows quick maneuvering and strong guns that can tear through other small starships.
Weaknesses - Not much defense so it has to rely upon it's maneuverability to get out of situations that do not balance in it's favour.
Description:
Two droids man the weapon systems and defense systems.
Can reach 1,100 km/h.
Hyperdrive and sublight drive are upgraded.
2 smuggling compartments can carry 40 tons all together.

Equinox

Agility is key.
Nadja said:
[member="EquinoxIsLife"]
To clarify, this is a Dynamic-Class Freighter and not the Ebon Hawk, correct? If so, the references to the Ebon Hawk need to be removed. The Ebon Hawk is not the name of the line of freighters that the Ebon Hawk belonged to.
I have removed the Ebon Hawk reference, I put it there in case the ship class could not be found. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Equinox

Agility is key.
Nadja said:
Please hyperlink this to the manufacturer. (i.e; the minor faction, or the article on the wookieepedia)

This happens to be the same model # as the canon Ebon Hawk. Just change this in any way and you're good to go.
Done and done. Thanks for the help. I've never done anything like this before and i'm new to the community so hopefully you can forgive me haha. Sorry again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom