Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Light Side Sith Swords (Plague Era)

• Intent: A standard personal weapon from a bygone era
d6alzpd-e0b1bd33-72b0-4c48-adf6-d67ace357c30.jpg

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Serpents of Ashla
  • Affiliation: Serpents of Ashla
  • Market Status: Open
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Limited
  • Material: Phrik Alloy (Altered by Alkahest)
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Sword
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Very Heavy
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Extreme Lightsaber Resistance
  • Redirects blasterfire
  • Extreme sharpness
  • Immense Resistance to the Light and Dark Side of the Force
  • Channels the Light Side of the Force very well
STRENGTHS
  • Cutter: Sharpened with Svoltan Ryolite and altered permanently by the Light Side, this sword boasts a potential cutting strength that might make it a threat to not just conventional materials or metals like Phrik, but may also be able to damage metals altered by the Force.
  • Channeler: Massively easier Channeling and Potential Potency of all Light Side related abilities, Particularly Force Valor and Force Resistance
  • Mage Killer: It's cuts can possibly cause injury to Dark Side beings and spirits, and cuts from it may possibly disrupt the connections of Light Side Users to the Force at least momentarily
  • Nearly indestructible: Truly altered, these blades are nearly indestructible, even to lightsabers. Indeed, one would have to be exposed to constant whacking non stop for months before even surface level damage would show. It grinds Lightning and deflects and redirects Blasterfire
WEAKNESSES
  • Weight: Lugging it around and swinging it WILL tire you out...unless you make the problem go away momentarily to mitigate this
  • Neutral: Vastly greater difficulty at calling on offensive Neutral Powers when holding this blade
  • Acid : Acid can damage this blade more easily
  • Pressure: It would take a gargantuan, titanic level of pressure to crush it but it could be done
  • Dark Side: Force Sabers can cleave through one in a few blows. Pure Dark Side powers like waves of darkness or bolt of Hatred can not only cause the blade to start disintegrating, but may directly affect the health of the wielder in doing so.
  • Force Voids: Is just an ordinary Phrik Alloy Sword in Force Voids
  • Mutative: Long time users who frequently channel the Light Side while using this blade start to experience mutations to their body (The whites of the eyes turn bronze, the irises turn Dark Green, veins turn green, fingertips turn translucent if constantly using electric judgement.)
  • Clingy: Taking the Sword away from even short term users can leave them having trouble channeling non light side powers for hours after separation. Long term users experience permanent physical weakness without constant channeling of Force Valor
  • Influence: The influence of the Forger lingers on any sword, trying to influence users to the ways of the Light Sith (Dark Side owners may find themselves at risk of a "Reverse Corruption" i.e. Greater pull to the Light Side
DESCRIPTION

These Plague Era versions of the Swords carried by most War Knights of the Serpents of Ashla are incredibly difficult to come by--most were confiscated or destroyed by the Jedi Order so there are very few intact examples. Prohibiting their deployment is their weight and the much more complicated enchantments employed in their creation. Surviving examples are often awarded to senior Knights by Darth Themis personally. The design can be replicated, but is very time consuming.

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge
Hey Darth Themis Darth Themis

So there are a few things that stand out to me.
Influence: The influence of the Forger lingers on any sword, trying to influence users to the ways of the Light Sith (Dark Side owners may find themselves at risk of a "Reverse Corruption" i.e. Greater pull to the Light Side
If possible can you find me a canon source for reverse Corruption? I am only aware of it for crystals but a force user I am unsure. Otherwise please rework this.
Mutative: Long time users who frequently channel the Light Side while using this blade start to experience mutations to their body (The whites of the eyes turn bronze, the irises turn Dark Green, veins turn green, fingertips turn translucent if constantly using electric judgement.)
Do you have a canon source to back this up?
Channeler: Massively easier Channeling and Potential Potency of all Light Side related abilities, Particularly Force Valor and Force Resistance
This is something on par to a force Nexus, I can recommend that it aids simply in the two abilities mention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom