Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Light Construction

[member="Quinncolson"]

The world was an icy place but Ikari had come and promised to help, there was a look on her face stading there on the ship while the padawan worked on some of the things they had all over the place. She was mostly looking at the work Sasori was doing with some of their work. Harvesting crystals was an important thing in the jedi order and she could work with some of the things getting her point across. The real trick she had been learning was getting the stronger jedi to build up things for the artisan's or find things she could do as she was coming in for Quinn to make what she wanted to make. A lightshield that would be built and able to work. The research labs harvesting crystals would be able to help construct something for the girl and they could continue to get to know each other.

[member="Quinncolson"]

Kissing the girl back while she was moving over some of the things. Ikari was working on getting her clothing and equipment settled. THe new pieces to work with the harnesses and belts were fashioned like an ancient jedi belt but a lot better... Also she well had a nice thing with her stinger that could save a whole lot of space in her own gear by compressing it and shifting it. The upgrades to her Zabimaru stinger were the best she had to admit. "Hey you." She said it with a smile while all of the stuff they had going on here at the research base was going over the screen. "So do you have your plans for a lightshield? I don't know how it to function with a saber staff for combat but the artisan's would be more then happy to make it for you."

"My thoughts on the combat portion is that if we are ambushed or I need to block blaster bolts I could more easily get it out then having to pull my saber staff." She said smiling at her warmly. "As far as the plans go I think I want a not common material for the bracer maybe a nice marble or something like that and the crystal will be left to the force."

[member="Ikari Ike"]

[member="Quinncolson"]

She wanted marble for the bracer... like the stone. Ikari was looking at her while she was looking over some of the things getting the attention of a few things. Turning over some of her attention while she was bringing it in for the station. Docking the ship there while the droids had everything done. She was walking over some of the things before she spoke. "Marble for a bracer would be heavy, you want to be able to move and lift it. Mine is just made like a saber and the channeling gloves. Lightweight material so I can move my arm." Eve Nico who used duel lightshields had them designed to be lightweight for function and superior levels of protection as there was shields for herself.

"How about something like phrik with an armor weave sleeve to go under the bracer." She asked looking at her smaller girlfriend with a smile loving it right now. She needed some help and Ikari was just the person to help her.

[member="Ikari Ike"]

[member="Quinncolson"]

She was looking at her and phrik would do... IT was very lightweight, very much able to be used in a bracer and with the right stuff it would make a great component to anyone who was doing things. Nodding her head as she looked over some of the things there Ikari straightened her hair. "That can be done, with enough phrik you can do a lot of things.. Ahh do you have any phrik?" She knew easily where they could get some but you always wanted to be sure so they could work with the different things as Ikari with the ship down was moving over towards the doors and grabbing her gear. THe pint sized Padawan getting the circlet and her channeling gloves as well as some of the robes. They were here to pick up force crystals for Matsu and they could drop those off and then maybe with some lightshield designs go and get some phrik.

As she was asked the question Quinn would frown "no I don't have any phrik." She said sad not knowing if this idea would work because of her lack of thread. She loved her girlfriend and would make it known "I love you." She whispered in her ear

[member="Ikari Ike"]

[member="Quinncolson"]

She didn't have any phrik.. well that wasn't a dealbreaker for the things they could do while she was looking over some of the things. She moved with most of her attention on some of the things. "I know." There was a smile on her face though while looking over the different thing. "We'll be able to get you some phrik. We'll need the crystals ffor the shield that you can use." Ikari was looking at some of the things though as she slid her bracer on leading the way into the research facility. "Get your crystals and the design here then we can head over to arkania... there is phrik there yu can get." That was a good plan she could get behind while letting the force energies go around while she walked with the girl as well as her things.

[member="Quinncolson"]

Ikari gave a nod of her head while going into the large research base she could see a lot fo the things. They were working on harvesting crystals that had been shattered as the massive crystals were being loaded up and Ikari could feel the force energies of the crystals. The more in the crates the better concentrations there were while she was going over parts of it. Looking at some of the artisans for a moment with a smile. "Alright then, we will be able to get a design for you from the artisan's." She offered a grin though holding some of the crystals while she looked at some of the artisan's working on making hilts. "If you guys could find some of the designs from the aegis. Quinn here needs something for a lightshield."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom