Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Light and Dark (two primary lightsabers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Equinox

Agility is key.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Lightsabers
  • Size: White saber is average and black saber is small
  • Weight: Both are light
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Both lightsabers have the exact same modifications, they just look different, one is white and one is black, the white one is above the black one (however I am struggling to add the pictures). Both of the modifications include:
  • - Trapped hilt making any user that is not Equinox get hurt when they try to use the sabers.
  • - Safety hilt making the sabers shut off when Equinox is no longer holding it, while turning on as soon as he grips it again as long as the saber is still turned on.
  • - The Brylark tree wood makes it a good conductor of electricity meaning it can earth electricity well.
  • - The Jolt Cell Mk I has a chance to shock the enemy and make them step back.
Strengths:
  • They are light, so athletic ability is easy to achieve and is not affected by the weight.
  • The lightsabers are very hard to break because the wood of a Brylark tree is light, but just as strong as metal.
  • The trapped hilt and Jolt cell Mk I have a chance to damage the enemy when they took the saber.
Weaknesses:
  • The wood means the sabers have to be repaired and new wood has to be replaced for the old wood as it can rot away.
  • The lightsaber is susceptible to fire because the wood can be burnt easily, it also means that the user's hand can be burnt if the wood is set alight.
  • The trapped hilt and Jolt Cell Mk I have a chance to malfunction and hurt the user.
DESCRIPTION
After Equinox had killed many bounties, he had two lightsabers that had the hilts that he wanted. He went to a secret forge that would modify the sabers for him. He had to complete multiple bounties, one for every modification. First of all he got the two grips on both sabers by killing 4 people all in one group. Then he earned two Jolt Cell Mk I's by killing two bounties that the forge owners had given him. Then, finally, they took out all of the components and recreated the hilts with Brylark wood for his loyalty to them, now he has a permanent alliance wit them, and has his two best lightsabers, one in white, one in black, both made from the wood and components and modifications he had asked for.

He continued to use them in battle. He slayed many people with them while he used the force. The blade of the saber never set the wood alight because the inside of the hilt was coated with a durasteel coat, which means it was only thin, but accomplished the job, still making the saber light. The grip and cell had only hurt him a few times, but the lightsabers were 100% worth the suffering. He had what he wanted and would never let go of these sabers for the rest of his life.

HaOPaYx.png

BFxRcvc.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom