Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Life Lessons often the hardest ones to learn (open)

It was not what was suppose to happen. It was not what she had envisioned in her head. She was suppose to go home to Mandalore find a member of her family be reunited with them, have them teach her and accept her for everything she was.

NO. Did not happen. @[member="Arrbi Betna"] had taken her from Tatooine, she had even manage to get him to do weapons training with her, and then gone. She knew he was a sniper, that he went where the work was. And @[member="Verz Horak"]. The Mand'alor he had been defeated in combat and was no longer Mand'alor. He had been her friend her teacher her......she smiled. He had done something that no other living soul had done. Arla laughed. Anyhow Verz had hugged her. It was innocent, but a single act of compassion had stayed with her and when she felt herself falling into a deep dark place she thought about how the hug had made her feel. For those brief moments, someone cared.

Everything had changed, and so quickly, and she had begun to struggle alone. She had done the one thing that she probably shouldn't have done, run away. Bright Lights Big City, what to do here.

Grown girl like her running, why? It wasn't like she couldn't do something. It was being alone, on a planet of so many she felt alone without people she knew. Even here on Coruscant she felt out of place. She looked out of place too. But the one thing Arrbi had said stuck with her, when people saw the armor they gave you a lot of room. She had a lot of room. Verz had said mandalorians took care of each other, come to think of it so had Arrbi.

Arla picked up her drink, she wasn't a drinker but she was beginning to understand why people drank. She was thinking on her plans of what to do..where to go...

MAI

Multipurpose Advanced Infiltrator
With more understanding into organic ways, I felt it best to go out through the towns of Courascant again in order to see more day-to-day activities. Being that it was a hub of many species, Courascant was the most ideal place I had chose to settle a residence. Today I had worn my casual dark green dress with a small sun hat. While it went with the outfit, as I had learned from enough fashion data logs, it had caught the attention of many. While some looked due to the oddity of a droid in clothing, others looked for more....carnal reasons. Still I was not worried. The upgrades from Circe Savan had proven their worth time and again for me. If trouble should arise I was prepared to take whatever measures necessary.

Stopping I felt the need to sit and watch as people passed, seeing what they did on a more normal day. I found a nice spot to sit in front of a Catina with a few tables set in front. When the waiter came out and told me they didn't serve droids I made the excuse that my master would be on his way and that I was to hold the table for him. To further this guise I had asked to order a glass of lemon water. With him busy I turned my attention back to the people, not seeing the drinking Mandalorian, as indicated by her armor, nearby.

@[member="Arla Balor"]

Cedric Dorn

C
Diana moved through the streets of Coruscant quite happily. She wore a small leather jacket and a pair of pants instead of her usual tight fitting robes, she had gone out on a night on the town instead of being holed up in the Jedi Temple. She smirked slightly as she passed by another vendor, inspecting a small leather cuff meant to be worn on the wrist. After a few seconds she placed the object down and kept walking.

She did not really need to buy anything, nor did she really want to go to any bars, but getting out of the temple every once in a while was a good thing. Especially when one considered what had recently happened to her on Ossus.

Of course just because she was out of the temple didn't mean that she was not protected. Her lightsabers were nestled neatly on her back, held in place by two simple leather harnesses beneath the jacket. They were easy enough to reach with both her hands and the force, though Diana doubted that she would use them at all tonight. Finally after a few more minutes of walking, she sighed and found a nearby Cantina.

Slowly she stepped inside, and found her way to the bar, ordering a simple drink.

@[member="Arla Balor"]
Bane was a warrior but also an engineer and his custom armor was finally built . The suit of armor weighed about 140 pounds of weight along with his actual body weight of 460 pounds he weighed a total 600 pounds (added together body weight and armor). He was all muscle except for the minimal fat needed to live ( 4 percent). But for all the muscle the bulky man had his height was quite average making him appear very intimidating in his green armor. The big muscular zabrack decided to celebrate his achievement of having created his own beskaram by going to a cantina and getting drunk. From now on unless if he went to bed he would be in his armor all day. As Bane looked around the city planet and capital of the republic he went to the closest cantina he could find. He had his heavy repeating blaster rifle with him but decided to leave it in his ship only taking his brass knuckles with him. If he found any trouble the big body builder could definitely beat the kark out of someone considering how most people could not compete in size or strength like him. But aside from this it seemed a good day, walking around tall building's and such he finally made it to the cantina. Again like his fellow follower of the manda he too had got room because of his looks but on a huge scale compared to arla. He chuckled to himself when he saw one of his own he then shouted to her with a friendly playful voice " Do you mind if I sit with you vod! I don't bite"

There was a lot going on around her the comings and goings of people. Where were they rushing to, off to meet who. Arla had no one to meet, no one to rush to. Did that thought bother her, some days more than others. Today it was bothering her. There was an offer on the table, a friend was going to travel and had invited anyone that wanted to go. Perhaps that was her path, she had to think about it. Make the right decisions for all the right reasons.

She heard a bit of the conversation from the front, that the person at the table wasn't a person, how very interesting. Arla had never met a droid (@MAI) that looked like that. She took note of the woman coming in, admiring her jacket and manner of dress. She looked like a woman maybe that's what Arla needed something that made her look more like a woman(@[member="Diana Moridena"]). She tilted her head and watched, Arla wanted to learn.

Then a voice asked if they could sit with her, slowly she turned her head, there he (@Bane) stood, holy smokes she thought, regaining her train of thought quickly, "Sure sit down have a drink?" She asked, she looked over to the bar. How to get some of the others to interact with them.

@[member="Arla Balor"]

The mandolorian Gracefully sat down , he bought himself a cup of jawa juice .He then realized how hard it was to remove parts of his armor off and to put it back on. The muscular tank struggled for a couple of minutes finally getting his karking helmet off. He then revealed to the women his black and pale yellow war paint on his face ( darth maul style) . Very few people in public saw him without his complete armor set on the zabrack's face did not only have his war paint on. But bane had long horns as well, making him even more intimidating then he was before. With his brown eyes and one scar on his face. He was comfortable to show his face to another follower of his culture. He drank the drink and then asked " so how did you find yourself here?" the brute asked.

Cedric Dorn

C
Diana did not pay attention to anyone in the bar, it was not that they were beneath her, it was simply that she was so tired. She had spent most of the day running around Coruscant, different stores, different markets, and yet she hadn't really bought anything. Since returning to the Jedi Diana had found her lust for...things, wanting.

As a ballerina on Corellia she had made quite a bit of money, and for a time she had enjoyed buying luxuries of all sorts. Now however it seemed different. Perhaps it was because of her return to the Jedi and their simple ways, or perhaps she had simply outgrown it.

The Jedi Knight took another sip from her glass of water and contemplated this.

She wondered if anyone in this bar knew what a Jedi did, that they were not payed for things, that they were not given anything in return but life and the means to live it. She pondered this for a moment as she looked down into her water, the Jedi were essentially monks. Diana let out a scoff, and then finished her drinks.

Vaudin Miir

Planetary President of Iktotch
Vaudin checked his tan vest and white tunic as he neared the cantina. He had just dropped a very lucrative cargo and he'd left the Swarthy Bantha in port to get a much needed maintenance check and refuel.

He walked through the cantina door, his twin blasters low on his hips. There was a good crowd.

Just then he noticed a fetching example of feminine physique. He walked up and took a place near @[member="Diana Moridena"]. He looked at the barkeep.

"Corellian Champaign." Vaudin said in his smooth voice then he looked at the woman, "can I interest you in a drink, miss?"

Cedric Dorn

C
Diana looked over to the alien that had come over to her, she raised an eyebrow slightly as he offered to buy her a drink...something that had never happened to her before. She considered for a few moment if it would be improper for a Jedi Knight to accept a drink from a stranger, especially one that was likely trying to pick her up. She frowned slightly, and then nodded slowly.

“Sure.” She finally answered. She would just have to make her intentions clear from the get go.

Diana was a Jedi true to form. She was not interest in Romance, in men, women, or anything. All she wanted was to serve the Republic, and that it was she continued to do. Of course she was still very much interested in meeting new people, and she had never before spoken to Iktoch.

Vaudin Miir

Vaudin looked back to the barman.

"And one for the lady, please." Vaudin said in a pleased tone. Vaudin had been alone on his last run for literally months and now was happy to have someone to drink with for a moment.

It was very unlikly that she would be intetested in his company but any pleasent conversation was better than holovids and his R3 unit.

"So are you a Jedi or an independent?" Vaudin whispered quietly. He could sense her at such close quarters and his time with Ori'vod and the Echani queen had helped him with his latent force sensitivity. He probably could go get training but 27 was a bit late for skipping around getting called padwan.

The barkeep brought the drinks and sat them down. Vaudin picked up the glass and took a sip as he turned to
@[member="Diana Moridena"] and listened.

Cedric Dorn

C
“I'm a Jedi.” Diana said with a smile as she picked up the drink and inspected it slightly. She had never had Corellian Champagne, this would be a new experience for her. Slowly she tipped the glass to her lips, taking small almost insignificant sips. When the liquid touched her tongue a small tingle fell down her spine and a smile touched her lips. This was incredibly delicious!

“Thank you for the drink.” Diana said as she slowly took another sip, savoring the flavor. “We Jedi don't get out much.”

She said it with a smile, a warm and genuine one.

Vaudin Miir

"I'm a deep space frieghter pilot," Vaudin said with a grin, "I don't get in much."
Vaudin tooks another sip on his drink.
"So I take it your here on business and not pleasure, miss jedi." Vaudin said looking around the bar, "oh sorry. Where are my manners? My name is Miir, Vaudin Miir, nice to meet you."

@[member="Diana Moridena"]

@[member="Bane"]
"I'm running away from home cause I didn't like what was going on" She half smiled at him, as she took another drink. It had stopped burning going down about three drinks ago, and now all she felt was that light feeling that nothing could hurt her now feeling.

"What are you doing here?" She watched him, she couldn't place him from anywhere, so maybe she had not seen him on Mandalore. Heck there were lots of people on Mandalore that she never met. She didn't know what else to really say right now, it was becoming a blurr.

@[member="Arla Balor"]

" well, I have just made my own custom beskaram, Probably the heaviest their is" he then paused for a second to see the female fall a sleep from the drink she had. He was concerned and asked " Are you alright vod? " . It seemed he might have to drag her to her ship . The story about how he completed one of his tenants would have to wait. Considering this place was to get dirt drunk he minus well join in. He then, without further due ordered huttesse ale , he asked for the largest cup around. I guess, at the time this was not the best way to show concern. But , It was bonding right? The big juggernaut drank at least a gallon of bear in one going , next he continued to order more of the hut alcohol. He would be drinking for hour's with his new friend he had briefly met.

@[member="Bane"]
She wasn't asleep she was just relaxing, "Yeah Vod I'm good, heavy Beskar'gam, nice" She looked over at him, "So just wandering around Coruscant?" She half smiled again, what did she want from all this, did she want to go back to Mandalore, or just keep wandering around.

@[member="Arla Balor"]

"I came to celebrate that I completed my first tenant." He smiled. He was blurred it had at least been 30 minutes since he started drinking and he had 15 gallons worth of the ale. Then said " You know we should have another tihaar sometime, I like your outward personality" When he became this drunk he usually became quite a jerk but the lay could tell he was not insulting her, or hitting on her. He was just being a good friend to one of his own sister in arms, it was his duty. Green in the mandode was the color of duty, he felt that she looked like a fellow verd in need. He asked not awnsering the question " so what's the problem vod? You seem lost." he looked concerned, and even drunk she could tell he would be a good listener.

She kept her gaze on him, "just trying to figure a few things out, stuff" She played with some unsceen speck on the table, she was still trying to figure out who she was, what she was. Maybe she should just go back to Tatooine where life was simpler, much simpler.

She knew she couldn't go back, she had a taste of freedom. She had the taste of working and accomplishing goals that were her own. She could never go back to tending bar. Could she?

"What is my outward personality?" She smiled what was he looking at.

@[member="Bane"]

Cedric Dorn

C
“Pleasure.” Diana said with a smile as she took the last sip of her delicious drink. She had downed the liquid quite quickly, but that was honestly to be expected when she enjoyed something so much. She wondered if she could take some of this back to the Temple, perhaps purchase a bottle or two for herself. Obviously she couldn't drink it all the time, but it would be nice to have around for celebrations.

Perhaps when Avalore had her child Diana would give her some...Now there was a thought.

“We Jedi do get some days off.” She finally responded with a smile “I am Diana.”

She didn't mention her last name.

@[member="Arla Balor"]

The slowly becoming drunk giant said " you decide to be yourself, regardless of the gazes given. Many other mandolorians are hiding while our culture is in trouble. Instead of following all our tenant's, some are attempting to change them because it's popular. You don't care about what's popular I just can tell, this brings me hope that our people will not die out without a fight." He gave a weak smile and put his hand out , " I may be drunk ,but even now. I can see you will make a good mandolorian. when our people will need one." he was speaking the truth from his own fiery heart. Arla could tell this was by no mean's a lie to bring her back to the mandolorians , he was trying to help her see. She was meant to be a mandolorian and even now when their way's of life were at stake, their could be no giving up. " on a separate note, we should blow stuff up later ." it had been almost an hour of drinking when the poor massive, muscular, horned zabrack fell down before they could shake hand's. Security said " mam, do you know this being? Or can we throw him out?"

(OCC: im not done it's part of the plan for this rp if we take it away from the bar)

Arla looked over at the men who were making all the noise, "yes I know him he's fine, no don't throw him out" Why get trouble where they did not need any. She wasn't sure what all he had been going on about before the men showed up.

"Good Mandalorian" She thought about it truth was it mattered what some of them thought, she had just run off to. well run off. "blow stuff up, why, and like what?"

@[member="Bane"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom