Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Life Day on Csaplar

3sq684W.png
2VtpSGl.png
Nahe'ar (Csaplar, Csilla)
Handmade flowers and wreaths decorated the exterior of the small mansion illuminated by elegant white fairy lights and delicate yellow lights lit up the pathway to the house. Near the gates, guards patrolled the perimeter with a pair stationed in front ensuring no unsavory individuals entered and no weapons were brought into the premises without prior approval.

Inside the mansion where the festivities were to take place, Aster stood in the entryway, ready to receive her guests - those who she had invited and those who had nowhere to go and could do with a warm meal. Near her stood a member of the Wolfsglavie - a group who had by now practically become her personal guards - barred entry to the mansion's upper floor with a ysalamiri strapped to his back. Still shaken up by the events that had transpired at the orphanage not too long ago, Aster spared no expense when it came to the safety of her guests and herself, equipping each guard that patrolled the building with Force nullifying lizards in addition to their standard gear.

Past the entryway, guests would be free to explore the first floor of the home up to the dining room where a buffet awaited the hungry with guards in every room ready to intervene should an argument get physical or if someone looked to be doing something that may endanger the safety of others. Though the guests the teenager had invited had yet to arrive, several Chiss children had been invited in from the freezing streets of Csaplar sat in the dining room devouring the fool that they had heaped into their plates.

[member="Aeon Dyson"] | [member="Arrik Terran "]| [member="Atheus"] | [member="Damon Grisom"] | [member="Darell Irani"] | [member="Darth Roth"] | [member="David Hoxt"] | [member="Fayde Zarr"] | [member="Iain Gilmour"] | [member="Garm Berik"] | [member="Gunther Creed"] | [member="Horus"] | [member="Horus the Blind"] | [member="Isamu Baelor"] | [member="Jane Rivers"] | [member="Jansal Corego"] | [member="jsimmo13"] | [member="Ket Van-Derveld"] | [member="Kobeon"] | [member="Korogum"] | [member="Kyros Fen"] | [member="Lyle Baelor"] | [member="Miad'rien'navruno"] | [member="Moira Skaldi"] | [member="RadioWhisper"] | [member="Reaper2707Reincarnated"] | [member="Samuel Baelor"] | [member="Savan Val"] | [member="Songbird"] | [member="Talos Rygat"] | [member="Taryc Ap'Irae"] | [member="Titan"] | [member="Tobias James"] | [member="Vaulkhar"] | [member="Vessel of Carnifex"] | [member="Vinten Veers"] | [member="Viktor Alexander"] | [member="Zeradias Mant"] | [member="Zheng-Mei"]

Nahe'ar (Csaplar, Csilla

High Warden Viktor Alexander and Captain Marcus Stanforth made their way up to the gate in full dress uniform. Viktor the wearing the Warden uniform and Captain Stanforth the Army Uniform. Once at the gate Viktor would smile both men returning salutes before Viktor extended his invitation and ID, the Captain extending his own ID. Viktor speakign for both men.

"Warden Viktor Alexander and Captain Marcus Stanforth."

Although effectively only a formality the guard checked both men's documents before extending them back. One of the guards addressing the Captain.

"Captain I am going to need you to surrender your side arm Sir.............your's as well Warden Alexander if you are carrying."

Viktor smiled giving Captain Stanforth and nod assuring him it would be fine before speaking.

"I rarely carry outside of battle......you may check if you wish."

The guard shook his head taking the Captain's side arm and passing them through the gate. Within minutes they would make their way up to where [member="Aster Rose Baelor"] was greeting guests. Viktor and the Captain both snapping to position with only Viktor speaking.

"Lady Baelor thank you for the invitation...........I hope you are well." "I am Warden Viktor Alexander and this is Captain Marcus Stanforth."

"Hello Warden Alexander and Captain Stanforth," Aster smiled warmly, repeating the men's names and titles - something her mother had taught her to do when meeting new people as it made remembering how to address them a little easier.

"I'm glad you two were able to make it," she said and extended her hand to the warden. "I hope the weather hasn't been too unkind to you two today but then again, this is Csilla where the temperature is freezing on a good day," the teenager joked in attempt to lighten up the mood - this was a celebration of Life Day after all!

"Please make yourself comfortable," Aster gestured to the hallway where the pair would find a drawing room, an media room, a library and a dining room - the last room in the hallway. "We've invited some Chiss children in earlier who are eating in the dining room though they are a little timid."

[member="Viktor Alexander"]

Quick post before I go. To anyone that shows up while I'm potentially offline for 1-2 days, feel free to briefly add that they were greeted by Aster then proceed to mingling with others :)

This was Vinten's favorite part of being a High Warden. Well, second favorite. He enjoyed manipulating others above and below him to do what he wanted. But attending fun events such as a party was a close second. Getting to meet other people with high stature within the Empire he hadn't met before. Speaking to people he had only met on occasion and get an opportunity to develop a stronger relationship with them, creating an ally, or an enemy. Meeting people he was good friends with, helping to solidify their loyalty to him. It was all perfect for him.

He had spent the last week on Csilla, dealing with some of the poor towns on the outskirts of Csaplar. It was somehow getting colder than it already was and the people were in need of clothes and food. Vinten didn't love the simply work like that, working on projects off world was always more enjoyable. However, keeping a good image with the locals and keeping the people happy was a very important job that Vinten needed to do well.

His shuttle bus arrived outside of Nahe'ar, walking up the steps, flanked by two guards in full black armor with black capes. The doors were opened for him by the guards outside of the mansion. Vinten entered, looking to [member="Aster Rose Baelor"] and smiling. "Good evening my dear!"

[member="Viktor Alexander"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom