Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Life can be fun

"Excellent. And if this is a trap, that merchant had better pray we don'tfight our way through it." Davin replied, "So where do we go from here?" Know that the hunt was on excited Davin. One thing that a Mando'ade loved was the thrill of the hunt, the rush of battle and the exulation of victory.

Davin inwardly groaned. They had been to Tatooine often lately and even with his armor's cooling capacity is was far too hot for his liking but if that was where their bounty was then so be it. He ordered his astromech to start the launch sequence and star the calculations for the jump to lightspeed heading for Tatooine.

Davin looked over at Stardust, "If I didn't trust you to some extent Stardust, you wouldn't be on my ship right now, would you?" Davin's helmeted head tilted slightly in curiosity, "Why do you ask?"

"I don't grow weary of people Stardust. If you are not of use to me or I want you gone, trust me you'd be off my ship or dead by now." The ship lifts off and the ship lines up for the vector into hyperspace as Davin continues to speak, "You're a good asset Stardust. You can fight, you keep cool under fire and most of the time your information bounties is good. So forget about the idea that I'm weary of you, understand?"

"Because only those are Aliit or a superior Mando'ade may see my face. I trust you to a certain extent Stardust, but not that far yet." Davin pulled the cotnrol lever back and the ship jumped into hyperspace. "We will be at Taootine in about 30 hours. You should get some rest before we finally snag this bounty." Without a further word, Davin got out of the pilot's seat and headed for his room.

Davin entered his room and locked the door. Once secured, Davin removed his helmet and the rest of his Beskar'gam and put them away revently in his usual ritual. Once everything was in its proper place, Davin sat on a small mat on the floor of his sparsely decorated room. He sat and closed his eyes as he tried to clear his mind and meditate a bit before going to sleep. Invariably his thoughts went to Stardust. It botherd him more than he thought it would that she felt unwelcome here. While it was true that she was not Aliit nor even Mando'ade, she was a trusted companion. She had proven time and again that she was capable in a fight and though things didn't go according to plan during this particular hunt, she did come through when it counted. Perhaps after this hunt was complete he would give her what she desired. Perhaps she would get to see his face for the first time.

Time would tell...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom