Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Libraries Need Raiding Bois

Myra

M
So, Auspex here is a great collector of all things bookwormish. Should that be holocrons, books, data in general, etc. So, if anyone has any kind of canon or unique item that they want to get rid of you can always let him take it ;)

But! The main reason is I'm just looking for roleplays centering around this. Maybe Auspex is raiding the fabled Chiss archives of knowledge, or a Jedi Temple, etc. Or maybe he's just walked in and wanting to buy something instead of copying/stealing it.

But yea, anyone up for that?

If this has anything to do with your Project: Overmind faction I have some interest. Nicair hasn't done anything involving "that which should not be seen" though I've been trying to get it set up. The physiology and brain chemistry of a race predominantly psychopathic would arguably be able to handle such things relatively better than normal individuals.

[member="Auspex"]

Myra

M
[member="Nicair Claden"]

It kinda has something to do with Project: Overmind and also has something to do with Auspex's desire to continuously expand his own libraries. Project: Overmind right now is still a WIP, and it is heavily Roleplay based. Unless you want to create a new character to kind of fit into the narrative then your character would probably be invited into the Project a little later on when we have everything figured out.

[member="Auspex"]

Not a problem, let me know what's decided. We're going to a library or something along those lines, correct? Nicair could stumble upon a book about his homeworld in the dark, shadowy, malicious corner of the library (sarcasm).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom