Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lialera the Scoundrel [W.I.P]

8c1e2d43f2c873f33d5a1965673a3f0d.png

"What can I say, I've got a silver tongue~"

Credit to Falvie for artwork :3

NAME: Lialera Diviss

FACTION: I prefer to fly solo, thank you very much.

SPECIES: Amaran + Another Vulpine/Canine Species

SEX: Buy me a drink first! Oh... oh you meant THAT kind of sex... Female. If it isn't already obvious.

HEIGHT: 1.68 Meters. (About 5" 5')

WEIGHT: 74.84 kg (165 lbs)

EYES: Bright Blue... so pretty...

FUR: Red-Orange and White. Keep myself well groomed :3

SKIN: A sort of pinkish grey... not that I check.

FORCE SENSITIVE: Nope. Space magicians weird me out...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :

(+) Silver Tongue: Lialera could smooth talk her way out of most sticky situations. It also earns her some more credits as well.

(+) Smooth Pilot: Usually with a co-pilot, she can fly anything. Usually....

(+/-) Let's Be Friends!: She makes tons of friends wherever she goes... which creates a LOT of enemies as well.

(-) Slight Depression: She wants to know if her real parents are out there, which makes her a little out of it.

(-/+) Well Hello There~: She is the most flirtatious being in the galaxy. If it breathes, she flirts with it.

BIOGRAPHY:
Orphaned at a young age, Lialera never really had a real family throughout most of her childhood. She wandered around, stowing away to whatever system she could. Once she reached Coruscant, she was taken by the police and put in an adoption center. She was chosen to be adopted during her adolescence, by a nice couple. She was taken in and cared for. Once she became of age, her adoptive father took her under his wing and showed her his kind of... "trade". He was a smuggler, who worked for the Hutt clan; it is from him that she learns her persuasive ways, and how to successfully become a smuggler. As she got a little older, she left home and set out to... "work".

SHIP:
In the market... hehe~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom