Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFJ: Looking for Jensaarai

I know this is the.... third or fourth attempt at creating a PC Jensaarai order. But I'll try again anyways. Now, for those of you who have never heard of Jensaarai, I'll give you the wiki link.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jensaarai

They are a Light Side organization that utilizes some Sith teachings and skills (Such as creating battle armor) without using to the Dark Side. They value honor, discipline, and understand the importance of emotion and aggression without going so far as to fall and join the Sith.* They also have their own unique skills such as ballistakinesis, which they seem to have invented and they have a very effective technique for hiding their Force signature that prevented the entire NJO from finding them and an Imperial Star Destroyer. It may have been learned from writings on ancient Sith assassins.

I'll be building on work started by [member="Amari Vessia"] in the OP forums. So far, we have an enclave
with a really cool bottomless pool meditation chamber. There is also an NPC Saarai-Kar and various council members. And if you like fancy armors, the Jensaarai have canon cortosis armor that looks great.

On Chaos, the three main branches are the Defenders, Shield Defenders, and Ring Defenders. The Defenders are the largest in population and they do most of the work protecting, fighting, tracking down fugitives and those who know too much. Ring Defenders are starfighter pilots that protect the system, either working undercover as part of the Suarbi Sector Defense fleet or in their own fighter squadron. Shield Defenders are the assistants and bodyguards of the Saarai-Kar.

The Defenders are further broken down into groups. There are Teachers who instruct apprentices, Wardens who live in a community within the Suarbi and surrounding systems to protect those around them while working incognito, the Minds who specialize in mentalism and stealth to protect the secrets of the Jensaarai or use more discreet methods to protect others, and Vanguards who specialize in combat to use direct methods to neutralize threats. All members are expected to be well rounded in both Force skills and combat skills (Roughly like the Jedi sentinel subclass)

The Jensaarai will be going public about their existence once this is up and running and it will be a part of the Omega Protectorate, as the loyalty of a Jensaarai is ultimately to Susefvi (The moon they inhabit), and the OP has respected that so far.

*Yes, a great many did join the original One Sith but shush. It was that or have their order destroyed. Hush. Not happening on my watch.

[member="Veino Garn"]

Honestly, I'd rather make the decision IC'ly. Do a thread or two, and see if Rael fits the part. Rather than just say, yeah, I wanna do this. Ya'know? If you're good with that, that'd be great! :D

[member="Rael sul B'an"]

That could be worked out although the Jensaarai are still very secretive and Veino's not going to go around talking about them with Jedi, as Jedi did try to exterminate them at one point. This is predominantly an OOC invitation and then build IC from there. We can definitely do some IC threads first if you want though while Veino is on Ossus working with the Jedi.

[member="Veino Garn"]

Yeah, I was thinking some sort of secret meeting or training. Definitely wouldn't go around telling all sorts of Jedi. :p I'd love to do something, for sure.

[member="Veino Garn"]

That sounds awesome! Do you mind starting it? I may not get around to replying to it tonight, but I'll try my best.

[member="Shuduc Macar"]

The best way would to have someone from the Suarbi or nearby star-system either from Jensaarai parents or not, have in the backstory that they were found and taken by the Jensaarai, and that they grew up in the enclave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom