Kaelen Numetreus
Character
Looking for any Sith Or Jedi that want to do a thread, However your character would interact with mine works! we can fight or talk idm, Just trying to get my character to know some other people and have some actual lore!
Looking for any Sith Or Jedi that want to do a thread, However your character would interact with mine works! we can fight or talk idm, Just trying to get my character to know some other people and have some actual lore!
Unfortunately I have a pretty limited imagination lol so no outright preferences. That just means I'm flexible if you do. Otherwise we can start off with them sparring and see what happens spontaneously from there. Or it could be them training together before working together on an artifact hunt?Seris Velmora Bett okay!! lmk when you get back and we can set something up, Sorry for leaving you hanging at that pool party event too, seriously
Drane T'keen Cool meeting you bro, i dont think ive seen you before, I'd love to set something up with you, Do you have any preferences on what you'd want
Okay yeah, We're both in the SO so lets say we we're tasked to go hunt down this special artifact, My character goes to the academy so, it could be part of my studies too, give me better marks or whatever, something along those lines, But anyways it could be some old sith artifact ect or something of great power, ect ect, What do you thinkUnfortunately I have a pretty limited imagination lol so no outright preferences. That just means I'm flexible if you do. Otherwise we can start off with them sparring and see what happens spontaneously from there. Or it could be them training together before working together on an artifact hunt?
Perfecto my fellow SO!Okay yeah, We're both in the SO so lets say we we're tasked to go hunt down this special artifact, My character goes to the academy so, it could be part of my studies too, give me better marks or whatever, something along those lines, But anyways it could be some old sith artifact ect or something of great power, ect ect, What do you think
Hey sorry yeah that would be great if you could get it up, I cant wait to see how it goesKaelen Numetreus I can get a thread up later today unless you beat me to it but I've no preference
I'm going to shoot for something today and will tag!Hey sorry yeah that would be great if you could get it up, I cant wait to see how it goes![]()