Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG: Witty Topic Title Here

Yes, so, I'm technically on a LOA, but I realize that I won't have a gaming PC with me and I'll be stuck in a hotel and/or airport for many hours, which means I'm going to be bored.

So, is anyone up for a thread? It can be a talking-only thread or something, or whatever. I'm not really picky, but SWRP will likely be my only source of entertainment for the next seventy-two hours.

Oh, obligatory note that since I'm on LOA, my IC posts will come sporadically, but certainly at least once a day.

Discuss!

[member="Asemir Lor'kora"]

I'm very interested. No immediate ideas come to mind, unfortunately, as our "genres" seem to contrast.

...which could be an inspired collaboration.

Grab another person, raid a temple or something?

[member="Trenchcoat Man"]

Well, I've looked at your bio, and, you're right, Asemir and Benedict don't really operate in the same circles. But that doesn't mean they can't thread together!

As for ideas, I don't know. Asemir is a bounty hunter. So maybe he is pursuing s bounty and bumps into Benedict? Or something? Maybe said bounty is innocent?

I don't know. Just throwing ideas out. And we'd need a third person.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner

Awesome :) I don't have any bounties on my head, but I do have a bounty out for the hunters that caught me...

Kay-Larr

They are PCs. [member="Julian Valentine"] and [member="Ghorua the Shark"] I put the notice on the bounty board a couple of days ago. ;)

1256474.jpg

- [member="Lady Kay"] - [member="Asemir Lor'kora"] -

[member="Lady Kay"]
[member="Trenchcoat Man"]

I realized how tired I am from the jet lag and how much work there is. (Up at 5am and already working! urgh)

Anyways, how's about I just write something up and let the thread develop organically?

I prob won't get anything up until tonight though. I still need to grab breakfast before heading to the office in an hour.

Kay-Larr

Works for me. I'm at work today, so my postings won't quite be till the evenings either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom