Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG- Small fleet skirmish with prototype carrier/ Company Expansion threads

Alright, so im getting myself a new prototype carrier and im looking to test it out on someone... a small fleet battle perhaps? That would be fun. Also, if this follows through, this would be my first fleet battle (or space battle for that matter) ever, so i might be a bit wonky, but hey, i'm learning. Also, i'm looking to make a dev thread to expand my company's operations to either construction (space stations, the like) or starship weaponry. I'm not sure about how that works, so im open to suggestions.

The carrier i want to test out is the Prototype X2-SICC.
Other ships i might end up using for my fleet: Chisel-head Corvette, Ardan-class frigate, Admonitor class Picket Cruiser.

And so i have stumbled upon a tier VI company. I have a question. How does one write their tier up threads?
and also, if your company headquarters are destroyed, is your entire company gone? Cuz the Empire is coming to Lorrd, and they will most likely trash my shipyards.
[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Kyle Raymus"]

No one is allowed to damage your property without permission from you. Period. Your HQ is safe. Also, making space stations falls under the same production listing as making star ships, and technically so does designing weapons for ships.

Also, I'm not sure your company can actually build that prototype ship. See Standardized Rules . I think a tier 2 company can only build up to 800 meters. Unless I'm not reading this properly.

[member="Zenva Vrotoa"]
I believe tier 2 companies cannot mass produce ships up to 800 metres
unique ships are fine though, if i'm not mistaken.

[member="Zenva Vrotoa"]
Ah... I remember now. No. That's the maximum length of a ship that can be used in a company fleet. This is being built by the company, but fielded by a minor faction. So we're cool

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Kyle Raymus"]

she got the gist of it, your property is yours to do with. As for tier up threads well it depends. It is a lot easier now to fo them and I like doing them during threads while working on some products.

Well, i was thinking on building some new orbital stations anddry docks. If i do a thread about that, could i also use that same thread as a tier up thread?
Also, i took the liberty of browsing your company screen. You are a bleach fan aren't you? (the anime)
[member="Matsu Ike"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Kyle Raymus"] yes I believe so, constructing a product can count towards a tier up once. You aren't supposed to use them more then once. for more clarifications [member="Cira"] is usually always around and helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom