Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[LFG] In Need of More Stories (Charr Family and Alex/Other Alex)

Hey all, in a rut and requiring more threads with people to spread out and get things done and get some more threads under my belt. Especially considering that my number of writing partners is at a rather low minimum and I would love to get some characters some very well deserved stories and character development that they are in significant need of. I will rank the characters in order of need of threads/story, or how easy they are to write, so while some who might be higher don't need as much story development, they will be there for the fact of ease of writing.

1. Solan Charr - My second oldest and second most played character of all time, Solan has gone through a ton on Chaos thus far but his story has more or less hit rock bottom and there isn't much I can do with him in his current state aside from just being a fleeter like he normally is. Probably my second favorite to write, Solan is a weak character that relies on the force to more or less sustain himself at this point and is so far in the dark side it regularly deteriorates his body and as such requires healing. The man mentally is lost and in a dark place, seeing very little reason to be happy or to continue on with a smile as he used to, regularly putting himself in battle fields as part of a death wish on his part. The thing I'm looking for with Solan is major character development and story progression as I don't want to have him die out just yet but I am finding very little for him in terms of continuing on.

2. Alexander Sannes - One of my older characters on the Site, and someone who has gone through two revamps, Alexander was the last Senator of Eshan when the old Republic was still around. The man has largely kept to himself during the break-in time and spent a great deal of his time on Eshan working through things and building up his place there. Recently, the man has become a senator once more, though not for his home as Eshan does not reside within the Republic. Instead, he is now Senator of Carida itself and seeks to support the Republic till his last breath, a young man with only a focus on the defense of the nation he supports. He requires a good deal of story work and character development but is more likely to be a conduit to the Republic if anyone is interested in that.

3. Alexandra Feanor - Currently Grandmaster of the Republic's Jedi Sect, Alexandra is the older character I've ever written and is certainly someone that people can have fun with. She kind of fills a catch-all sort of situation, where anything from duels to drinking, to hanging out and kicking back is her style. You can find her being a hermit on Alderaan, or training people in a Jedi Temple in Republic space, or wandering streets for a good drink and a good brawl. Even in the fighting rings and having her fun in them as a fighter. She can do for more threads and development, but the real draw for her is my favorite character and easiest to write. She is certainly worth the time and always looking for some fun.

4. Aithne Charr - Aithne is the newest character of the bunch and in general. Neither with much if any character development or drive for writing yet, due to the lack of development, she resides in that place of not really sure what to do with her. She operates as a spy and agent for her father, while spending a good deal of time at Kesh with her brother. She recently has been placed on Commenor as dissident and meant to cause disruptions and assassinations while there of Sith and Imperial forces from behind a mask and a guise, while acting as a young woman delivering packages during the times when not working against the occupiers.

5. Edric Charr - Hes the current King of Kesh, married to someone and with a child on the way. By far the most stable, but weakest person on this list, Edric has plenty of growth to go through, but really no drive in character. He is a mild mannered person, with a quiet and calm personality and is far cry from his father. He handles most of the issues he has with a great deal of clarity and rarely asks his sister to handle things from behind the shadows. While he has no drive to become as powerful as his father, he does train what he can in the force and sees it as a way to protect his people and his family if needed.

These are my main 5, as well as a 6th I will be making some time soon. Looking forward to any interest in the characters and would love to get them out and about with some stories and some relations built up.

[member="Aithne Charr"]

I have run into Solan before, and I don't think he likes me lol. I wouldn't be opposed to having your attention though. I'd love to play spies, and assassins with you.

It was a dreadfully long time ago. He was doing humanitarian work on a planet attacked by the Vong warlord Dredge. The whole thing was a mess.

Anyhow, throw me a PM sometime, and we'll figure out something to do together, darling.

[member="Aithne Charr"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom