Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[LFG] I would like to start a Story with Group ooc Discussion

[Re-post] We could start with a Scene. You and my character kneeling / meditating Just like a cutscene from the beginning of Phantom Menace wtih padawan Obi Wan and Qui Gon Jinn.

some of this story needs planning. we should try to get to the OOC board, and extend some Group decision making.

I would like something Jedi. I have a character that needs planning, if others would include We could create a well developed fiction among The Role Players.

I will be around to repost. Let's see what we can do.

Ah that sounds like your interested. What is it you do. Are you a Padawan, or a beautiful secretary from Coruscant.

My name is Teraside ~and my character can do an undecided role. If we could brainstorm something fun. What do you have in mind?

I hate all the writing, maybe add some art or class to it, The story could be very enlightened, but of coarse I'm worried for playing false towards Star Wars. Other feelings I have are the small cuts, we'll need to patch this to a good latch, I hate run offs and unneeded exercise. but Thats just how i feel towards the game.

What do you think we could plan, are you familiar of the rules? I need some work. I can't quite get a finished story, and I'm feeling this a try.

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
[member="Teraside"] well Krass is Sorel's padawan the former grandmaster from the silver jedi who stuck with her and is more or less the iron woman making tech and gadgets with the force while she goes out and explores rumors of things that are interesting and can help restore some fo the ruins on worlds.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax is the Grand Marshall for the ORC, and honestly, has some mental trauma at this point lol. Just hunting for threads, but do you have an idea of what the story is gonna be or is this just brainstorming rn?

[member="Krass Wyms"]

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
[member="Dax Fyre"] well I have been catching up on comics and things since I was in casts for the summer so we can make a grand thing of it. I have a couple of ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom