Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Criminal Threads

Hey guys, I just started this new char involved more with crimey side of the galaxy(something that's apparently growing quite popular), was looking to see if anyone would be interested in doing some one on one or even larger group threads.

Elizabeth is currently located on Nar Shaddaa where he club is;
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/115528-circuit/

If you'd like to RP just post here or shoot me a PM and we can think something up.

Also started a new character to get back into the underworld since my smuggler went all Jedi, anything involving night clubs will do nicely for me [member="Elizabeth Castille"]

[member="Elizabeth Castille"]

Well in terms of her story, Mara has only recently resurfaced after having dissappeared from her past years ago. So she's going to be looking to making contacts and connections; quid pro quo, in order to slowly build her own little thing up over time.

[member="Mara Kellarov"]

If you want to start a thread of Mara coming to Circuit(click thebsig) we could just start from there and see where it goes?

[member="Vettu'honi'oazi"]

Do you have anything specific in mind?

[member='Elizabeth Castille']

Nothing especially specific, though my character is something of a thief/getaway driver, so he would be useful for all sorts of criminal endeavours.

[member='Vettu'honi'oazi']

I'm quite happy to just go with the flow for anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom