Violence is optional.
Rik Perris Vigilant Soul Character Bio Yesterday at 1:28 AM #2 Shinma said: Violence is optional. Click to expand... But death and taxes are mandatory. Last edited: Yesterday at 1:36 AM
Ronhar Tane Salvage Team Six Character Bio Yesterday at 9:39 AM #3 Hhhhmmm…I mean, you could help us kill some pirates, I guess? Or we could have a meeting to determine how to best utilize your, uh, “unique” skillset
Hhhhmmm…I mean, you could help us kill some pirates, I guess? Or we could have a meeting to determine how to best utilize your, uh, “unique” skillset
Korben Aej Chikarri Mercenary and Combat Medic Character Bio Today at 1:42 PM #5 Xur’kai Dren said: I will bring you violence. Click to expand... "When you were born, I'll bet the medical droid slapped your mother..."
Xur’kai Dren said: I will bring you violence. Click to expand... "When you were born, I'll bet the medical droid slapped your mother..."
Drane T'keen The Black Swordsman Character Bio Today at 2:04 PM #6 Violence, is it? /flips hair back with a wicked grin and cracks neck from side to side with a knowing sigh and does other dramatic stuff
Violence, is it? /flips hair back with a wicked grin and cracks neck from side to side with a knowing sigh and does other dramatic stuff