Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LF SWChaos version of the Michelin Guide & Hotels/ restaurants

There is a distinct lack of fine dining restaurants and hotels. I'd love to see more locations for Rp within these venues. We have already the McYodas, Yum Bunnies, and Popos Peepers, but I'd like to see some fine dining establishments and hotels -- along with the third party Michelin guide to give them stars.

So, to promote this ATC is willing to sponsor icly their creation by new writers. ( I can probably coax [member="Alric Kuhn"] to sponsor as well so that's two tier 5 and up )

I want to promote people who are new to companies and would like to be part of this. I rather not see the more experienced company holders do this. Preferably, I want active writers who will enjoy creating a restaurant , hotel chain, or be part of the Michelin guide.

I might promote GUIDE to perhaps oversee the Star Wars of the Michelin Guide, but they would need agents to be the anonymous inspectors. ([member="Lorelei Darke"])

Any who, who might be interested in this?

[member="Danger Arceneau"]

Disapproval-House-of-Cards-Kevin-Spacey.gif

Orkamaat

Of all the gods only death does not desire gifts.
[member="Danger Arceneau"] [member="Magdalena Lethe"]

I would gladly provide my expertise and a millennia-spanning palate in pursuit of the finest dining establishment.

tumblr_lwdsinK3M31qm6oc3o1_500.gif

As someone who does this IRL...or at least used to, (I've moved upwards into more bigger scale hotel management) I am so interested in this. Plus could experience actually play effect in the SW galaxy? Eh? I dunno?

Anyway. [member="Danger Arceneau"] you have me so involved in this. So much so I think it is time to start a new character!

Come to Jabba's house of Gamorrean, Its finger licking good pig people BBQ

or

Ted Nuggent's Hunt your Own Dinner. It could be like Predator.

I like hunting people for sport. Don't Judge me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom