Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG LF qt3.14

Hi. The muse is strong with this one.

I am looking for:
  • Friends.
  • Enemies.
  • A cutie patootie.
  • Jedi that are terrible at their jobs.
  • Sith that are okay at their jobs.
  • Scientists!
  • Also scientists that may not be as smart as they thought they were.
  • Corporate big-shots.
I have a few ideas of a sort of overarching plot that I plan on taking Troma through. Dunno if I'll ever end up finishing them, but even the smallest smidgen of hope I can muster makes me want to write and start setting a bunch of these terrible plans into motion. As of right now, I just want a few folks to pretty much do anything with me. I really want to test the waters with how I write this newest character of mine as a sort of 'testing run' before I commit to attempting anything I may end up regretting.

If ya wanna chill, hmu. You can PM me here or find me on Discord at Lazarus#3517.

Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen

The usual tropes that involve coming-of-age, growing into maturity, and finally ascending to power once there's a goal in sight. While I understand your desire to know everything about the plot, I must confess that I don't even have it all laid out either. Past experience in these sorts of things tends to leave me disappointed if I plan out every step of the way and things turn out different.

I like going with the flow and having a general idea of where I want Troma to go. The tropes I listed are the main goals I have, and the method of executing them all will vary depending on who wants to write a neat narrative with me.

Dresta

D
We already have a concept for Troma and Dresta to maybe be a bit at odds, yeah? We can see where that goes after our faction's skirmish thread <3

Oh god. I forgot to follow this thread and completely missed all of these replies lmao. Very glad to see some interest in doing Sithly things, and I'm also not opposed to doing some darksider stuff on my other character Mordecai Zambrano Mordecai Zambrano if that suits your fancy.

For those of you that are interested in helping me pursue a personal narrative with Troma here, then drop me a PM or something and we'll plot something out that'll benefit both of us.

Darth Acharon Darth Acharon Liddaat Fuamung Liddaat Fuamung Lady Marrow Lady Marrow Dresta Maestus Maestus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom