Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LF ppls

Just seeking a fitting place for Iresias, if anyone finds her interesting enough. She wasn't created with the intention of being Sith necessarily, but it's a prospect I'm willing to explore. If anything she'd be more similar to a Dark Jedi.

[member="Iresias Sirax"]

My [member="Salis"] character is also kind of a Dark jedi, she was a sith. Now she's more Ventress style mercenary now. Don't expect a lot of morality, she heavily enjoys fighting, but she does think I through.

This character might be a little too low grade to run into her, or if she did I imagine they wouldn't really run into each other unless intentionally since apparently you're nobility.

I do have Varian who is a Mandalorian businessman, who is force sensitive though he wouldn't use it on Mandalore. He does some journeying around, likes to learn, sometimes might go bounty hunting if he really considers it a good idea. Loves to learn and grow. Fairly respectable guy but he does have some reservations about the way the Jedi and Sith have had a constant war with one another, and kind of keeps his force sensitivity to himself unless necessary to use. His business is very much legal and is called Phoenix Trade, they don't make anything, but rather....trade stuff for more expensive stuff or sell it off to make a profit, sometimes fix it up. He occasionally goes out and does these deals on his own.

Rocho is an Imperial Knight and bounty hunter, also force sensitive, great combatant, moderately skilled in the force, mostly he just uses force push, awareness, and enhanced physical ability. And that about ends what he actively uses. He's actually really friendly for a Trandoshan. He does believe in the Scorekeeper as many trandoshans do but with a slightly altered view, thinking any success or failure can raise or lower points, and that killing is just the biggest way to gain points.

One other is Sky, she's a Zeltron Jedi Padawan. She isn't particularly powerful or skilled, and is relatively young compared to my others.

One other is Xos Drikre but I don't know if he'd regularly meet her or not, he's the master of the Baran Do sages (a very much light side force group, but he doesn't judge if someone gets emotional or anything) and really friendly always wanting to help people, he's actually the most powerful character I have, but has yet to be in a fight because he's always trying to do things peacefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom