Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request LF Help With Threads

Hello everyone, I just recently created a group of Treasure Hunters. We all go around finding different artifacts/treasures/relics/etc.

The problem is, I need help with creating these items. When we do the threads, I want it to be like we are all hearing about this for the first time. Not something that I wrote out and already know the story to.

So if some one would like to help and just create a whole mess of random artifacts and treasures, that would be greatly appreciated. Please contact me if you have any questions. Thanks!

I've been known to make an artifact or two in my day, I can even provide opposition if you want it in the form of competitor's or indigenous protectors

Sweet, thank you! I just want it to be where the RPs are almost random, not something that I have already read over and created. And the idea of a Competitor sounds very interesting. Would love to see how that plays out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom