Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets play Fetch [ PM to Join. ]

The AEG-77 "Vigo" cargo ship that previously belonged to the Mandalorian and friend [member="Kezeroth the Beholder"] was beginning to seem fitting for every occasion, The ship was tainted with Kezeroths force presence which only made the Epicanthix miss his brooding friend and make his hate burn brighter waht happen to him. The destination was Myrkr, a planet in Mandalorian space that was mentioned briefly by Kezeroth in the form of a recorded message.

" Myrkr, It hold something I want..." The message replayed as the Sith Knight kept replaying the message to hear the Gen'dais voice and to see if a clue to what he wanted was something Nulgath could get. As the AEG-77 settled down from orbit, the ship rumbled and the droid pilot began to set the ship down in a open field void of trees. It was a perfect spot to land.

Resting on the ground Nulgath commanded the ship to open the back ramp so they fetching of the unknown item could begin. Adorned in his nornal attire of Armored Robes, Shatter pistol, energy shield and shoto saber in his vest garb, Nulgath removed his mask pondering more and more. He was clueless to be honest.

" What do we have here?! Do you sense it? " Balthazar commented as his ghostly body manifest itself by the Sith Knights side. "I dont know who your friend Kezeroth is or was, But he knew something I didn't apparently." he said as he paced.

" I feel it... But how can you be sure this is what Kez was looking for? " Nulgath questioned.

" How can I be sure? I'm not. I dont care what your friend was looking for, There is a darksdie artifact here. Begin your Meditations and I will assist you tune into location." he spoke in a commanding tone as if he was in charge.

It seemed a easter egg hunt had begun, fitting it was on a Mandalorian planet. Nulgath had nothing to fear from the warriors he assisted them take out the Temple of Pain after all, but he doubted that they would like his presence on Myrkr.

" Mmmm... It is indeed potent. Don't you agree?" Nulgath replied as he meditated in the grass. The Exact location of this artifact could be easily found but that wasn't the point, This artifact felt like no other. It was powerful which only made Nulgath ask more and more. What was it?

" West! I've grown tired of your inferior tactics of meditation, This find will be mine alone. No credit will be given to you, boy!" Balthazar said as he began to walk across the grass in the direction only to fade into nothing.

With a chuckle Nulgath rolled his eyes, " I spend Years searching for you and eventually free you and this is how you treat your better? Oh this trip will be very long." Closing up the Ship and starting his walk down the grassy jungles of Myrkr the Sith knight crossed his arms behind his back as he traveled. The sights were.. rather dull in his eyes. So far trees and wild life were all that surrounded him and most wild life did not last too long if they chose to attack him.

There was a pattern to the attacks though, bigger animals were beginning to become more and more apparent. Oddly enough the smaller animals were beginning to... spy on him as he traveled and the larger attack. The sense of being watched was very much there.

Something was going on.

Lightning flashed as more aggressive animals attempted to test their mettle against Nulgath. Their furry and scaley corpses quickly were transformed, mutated and charred by the immense power that was unleashed from the Siths hands. Force Lightning was so lush in its use, it could be used in so many ways. The epicanthix was a master over this ability and almost all its uses, now if only he could brag about how well his lightsaber skills were.

Attacks got more frequent as the Knight got closer to the source. Luckily these feral animals were only the pawns. As Nulgath exited the bushes he eyed a Larger ruined temple surrounded by Dark side cultist of some sort. The animals were subject to their will and the Darkside was strong here. Examining the best route to take Nulgath went into a crouch scoping out the layout of the Temple and taking in how many guards there were around it.

<< " Ah! The artifact is atop the Temple. Use my eyes and have a look!" >> Balthazar said within Nulgaths psyche as his eyes suddenly glew bright yellow, his sight tuned in on the Force making his physical sight diminish. Force Sight. " This artifact is stronger than my own darkside nexus within my armor? What?!" he muttered as he returned his vision back to the physical.

<< " These Cultist carry primitive weapons of Steel, Show them the meaning of Power." >> Balthazar commanded from within. Though inside Nulgaths head Nulgath himself could only smirk as Balthazars suggestion. " For once I agree with you." The Epicanthix got up from his position activating his Energy shield, upholstering his verpine shatter pistol and un-clipping the Shoto saber within two quick movements. With a snap-hiss the shortened red blade extended with a low hum alerting the cultist of his location.

" Graahhh!!!" One shouted as loud as he could to alert the others. Several multiple foot steps could be heard on the stone temple steps as both animal and man cam charging. Durasteel weapons raised by brutes and blasters shot by the ignorant. Approaching in a light jog Nulgath squinted his eyes as the energy shield around him redirected the blaster bolts away from his person harmlessly. Pointing his Verpine pistol forward firing several shots at the crazed men and animals, the silent bullets zipped through the air connecting with his targets. There was no recoil from the weapon which made the weapon easy to master.

As the brutish warriors got closer the Epicanthix found his reverse grip on his Shoto and utilizing quick dodges made quick work of the unskilled. Caught up in the battle Nulgath slowly began to ease into his work falling into a battle trace.

Though crazed by this darkside artifact the men still held fear. As Siths opponents fell one by one the more attention he got, but not by the average brutes. The warriors backed off with caution was several new dark robed men appeared. It was a challenge and the Darth Mudrac was moving up the ranks proving his worth. As the men circled the Epicanthix Nulgath turned his head and holstered his Verpine pistol, It was out of ammo anyway.

" You are strong! You will make an excellent slave!" They all said at once extending their hands toward Nulgaths person. Their minds attempting to collectively dominate his but with no effect. << " Bwahahahahah!" >> Balthazars laughter echoed from within. The robed men suddenly strained in effort and stumbled back realizing several things. First Nulgath was immune to mind tricks of all sorts, he was Epicanthix. Secondly Balthazar was beginning to have stuff scaring the locals by projecting his image in their minds.

<< " These fools think they can tame me? " >> He scoffed. With a smirk Darth Mudrac threw both arms back realesing a force repulse knocking the robed darksiders on their backs.
" You ignorant fools!" Nulgath shouted as his eyes glared down the first victim.

The Battle raged on as these dark robes fools decided on eliminating the Sith before them. It was a battle with the Force! Pushs, Pulls, throws and lots of lightning. Due the terantatek hide on Darth Mudracs armored robes, the force resistance was very very helpful. * BEEP* the Verpine energy shield sounded as it turned off and spit out a charred energy cell. This distracted Nulgath and as he watched the cell fall into the grass his being was suddenly thrown as Lightning was used to grip his body and toss him to the side.

Jolting in pain as he tried getting up he groaned finally knowing what it felt like to be on the opposite end of such a strong attack. His armor absorbed most of the blow thankfully, steaming the smell of burnt filled the air. Several Lightning blasts came shortly after Mudrac came to his feet, these more advanced cultist seemed to want Nulgath very much dead. Tossing his Shoto in the grass Nulgath extended both hands stopping the lightning and struggling to tame it. Force Deflection

Falling to his knees the Cultist began to hold back on their attack and walked forward. Slamming down the lightning into the ground the Epicanthix chuckled as the fools fell for the bait. These Lightning ceased from all hands, the ground rumbled and shook and suddenly pillars of lightning burst from beneath each Dark robes acolyte ending them once and for all. Charred bodies were tossed in the air from the sheer force of the attack.

The crazed warriors began to flee as the strongest of them had died in front of them.

" You exhaust yourself through such methods of using the Force. Their a better ways of redirecting such attacks." Balthazar said aloud as he manifest himself in the open. Sitting down Mudrac chuckled as he began to focus on regaining his strength. The Temple was cleared after some work and the Artifact was now free game to be sought after.

" Well i didn't see much assistance from that fight! Where was your infinite power and knowledge?! " he grumbled as he waved the spirit off.
" You never asked for assistance... You assumed your skills were enough alone, thankfully for you... your assumption was correct." he snapped as his head turned to the top of the temple. Balthazar was a gentleman of sorts and this was something Nulgath would have to remember. Balthazar was not a piece of Technology he was a living spirit and Nulgaths pride was going to get him killed if he refused to ask for assistance.

" HAH! YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME!!!" a deep distorted voiced boomed from the top of the Temple. This was the source of all the trouble, the puppeteer and master. The Rest were pawns this much could be seen now. Nulgath sighed as he got up to his feet to examine the foe. The Man was armored all over with Dark Sith armor and held a single Sith Sword in his grasp. The darkside flowed strong around him as if the man was a master of the Darkside but this man spoke as if he was broken or possessed.

A top of Temple the Dark armored man leaped down below to the grassy arena producing a powerful shockwave knocking everything from limp corpses to Nulgath himself back to the group several feet. " Gah!" Mudrac gasped as his back impacted a tree causing the air to escape his lungs briefly. Gasping for air he muttered " Balth..azar...I could use...you assistance!" he asked as he was told to do when in need. Staring at the Ghost infront of him he watched Balthazar look back at him and fade into the breeze away from sight.

" FLEE FOR YOU LIFE, NAIVE! YOU WILL NOT TAKE HIM FROM ME!" The dark armored man walked forward confident more than ever to slaughter the Epicanthix before him. With each step the ground shook lightly under his weight. Nulgath was tired and some what demoralized in front of the massive power that approached him. This Dark brute was slow but his presence was over whelming.

Rolling his eyes and getting to his feet Mudrac sighed as he assumed Balthazar left him for dead once more.

<< " As you wish.." >> Balthazar whispered within Nulgaths Mental producing the Sith to smile. The epicanthix was interested in seeing what Balthazar could do you help him in the current situation but he did trust in his abilities in the end. Summoning Illusions of himself Mudrac circled the warrior to confuse him. His one was powerful yes but he was like all the rest, a brute. Illusions created through sheer dark will attacked the Brute one by one revealing the dark armored mans preferred style of attack which at the moment looked like wild swings.

" Your only fate is to die by my hand Dog! I will take what you love most!" Nulgath shouted as his grip around the man with the force tightened and tossed him into the air and slammed him into the grass below several times. During the process the Warrior reached out his hand attempting to strangle Nulgath in the form of force choke but this had no effect. Once the Dark brute realized this a force repulse errupted from his being as he hit the ground one final time. Fall back to the ground Mudrac groaned as he leaned up, the wave of energy had destroyed all his illusions along with his own footing.

" DIE!" the Armored man dashed forward enhanced with force speed throwing his blade down. Rolling to the side Nulgath continued to move as the assault continued to rage on. The armored man was begining to move slower and shake his head more and more as he continued. The Sith knight could only dodge at this point, the attacks wouldn'y even let him get from the grass.

After several minutes the brute began to swing more wild with his Sith sword.
<< " His mental is barely there. He is almost a empty shell of darkness... Amazing. End him before I loose grip on whats left of his mind!" >> Balthazar snapped suddenly finally revealing what was happening to the untrained brute.

Objective: Claim what is Lost!

Without struggle one could never grow. Power could not be achieved with with such growth and now was the time for true growth. Going beyond ones limits to accomplish goals! Rolling Back to his Feet Nulgath let loose a single force push strong enough to make the weighty armored brute stumble back some. This was not his mission after all, Myrkr was Kezeroths mission from the start and this fact made the epicanthix confident in his future plans.

" He will return. " he muttered. Memories of his friends death flashed before his eyes, controling his feeling Nulgath invoked his own rage and wrath converting its might into a mightly Force Fury. His eyes glew bright yellow as Balthazars did, the winds increased around the area producing a howl and the Darkside began to flow more now than ever. The anger from the past filled his being in form of pure force power as Darth Mudrac began to pelt the Brute before him with strong force pushes. Dropping his Sith sword to the ground, nulgath did not digress.

Reaching to the sky his influence under Force Fury quickly spread as the sky grew cloudy and dark. Changing the weather was a basic ability he learned from watching Nightsisters do their rituals on dathomir and from this deep observation and study he could produce his own variant. Force Storm. Lightning flashed in the area the more Nulgath focused and thunder roared. The Brute was un-fearing in the chaos but could do nothing do to his own stamina drained from the combat. He had revealed his final hand.

Force Fury was a Taxing ability but its applications were closely related to Force Rage, expect no physical movements where enhanced. Letting his hands fall to the ground Mudrac pointed a single finger at the armored brute before him with a smile. Lightning flashed from the sky striking the man directly in a split second. His own skeleton could be seen as the power surged and destroyed his very flesh. Both Nulgath and the Armored brute fell to their knees, one in defeat and one in victory.

" Very Impressive..." Balthazar said aloud as he appeared by the Knights side, his glowing gaze eyeing the burnt flesh of the Dark armored brute. Force fury dying off Nulgath's face hit the dirt. He was so exhausted that his body ached from strain, this was the first time using force storm. His eyes searched the area as it was the only body part he could move for now.

..10 Minutes later..
Kneeled in the grass in a Meditative position Darth Mudrac focused the little he knew on healing his own body from its condition. The skies were clear returned to their normal state and the Temple was ridden to the ignorant. Now was the time to claim his reward. Opening his eyes and focusing on empowing his body to move without a limp he walked slowly to the corpse of the Dark armored brute. Examining the Armor Nulath grinned as he felt the warm metal Sith runes that were tainted in the Darkside. It was old, heavy and tainted with so much blood.

Balthazar approached from behind with a blank expression
" This armor is beyond your control, It enslaved the cultist making him wild. Untamed." He warned.

" For now it is out of my control, But I know someone who can tolerate such madness.." Nulgath said as he summoned his ship to his location via transponder remote. Picking up the Sith sword the Sith Knight hovered his hand along the blade.

" Their not for you or I... But for a friend."

This was for Kezeroth... This was his loot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom