Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's Make a Deal...Droid to Cyborg

Standing aboard the brand new Orbital station owned by his company, Nyos had been doing a little back and forth with another business owner. [member="Break"] had showed interest on a collaboration project or two and was on his way here to meet for the first time. The station was busy with installing the new systems that linked to HQ on the surface of Nyos' planet. The other two stations were in similar fashion, connecting to each other to create a net of incoming information.

Standing at docking bay 4, Nyos was accompanied by a few Protocol droids who were his ears for the station. Constantly feeding him updates and requesting approval from countless incoming reports.

This looked like the beginning of a successful day for InVal. His company had been quiet for some time. Silently acquiring revenue and supplies and distributing products. This may be a way to change that for the time being.

In the not so far distance Break had begun to unload his ship a few protocol droids, taking care of supplies that might be needed later on or just on standby waiting for orders from their creator.
"Just make sure everything is undamaged when I get back."
He would sigh beneath his breath as he walked towards his soon to be comrade.
It was so hard to create a droid that could do everything Break needed without making it a hulking monstrosity of machinery.

Throwing on his business jacket he paced faster towards [member="Nyos Val"] he hoped he wouldn't be late for this appointment and surely needed more contacts added to his holopad. Quickly approaching the cyborg Break smiled and made his presence known if he had already not been noticed by Nyos

"Ah! At last we finally meet, droid to man."
Giving his hand out for a handshake hoping to start things off with a smile and trust.

@Break

Nyos reached out a metal hand in kind and to which he replied, Mostly man, but close enough. It is a privilege to finally meet. This way and we can see about our deals seeing the light of day. Nyos gestured for Break to follow.

Nyos had a hover trolley come by and load the two and their droids up and go to the central hub, where their talks could begin...

fan-zhang-docking-bay.jpg

As they traveled, a protocol droid passed Break a holo-projector with the image of a stockpile of Stygium crystals shimmering in Holo-blue.

As master requested, this is our stock of Stygium that you had expressed interest in. We will go to it when we are finished upstairs. The droid vocalized.

Break looked at the holo projection and smiled ever so slightly. He was certainly interested in the crystals and had every intention of creating something that would be of worthy trade for them.
"Lead the way and I shall follow"
Waving his hand in a friendly way as to wipe the thought of reward before work from his mind.
He brought up a schematic on his own holopad for what appeared to be a compact droid construction frame. many arms and tools seemed to be noted along the side of the holopad in what appeared to be a sort of shorthanded code.

"Ive been toying with an idea for years but ive not come across a use for this until now."
"Once we get into somewhere more private I would also be happy to show you"

[member="Nyos Val"]

The trolley stopped at a turbolift. Nyos dismounted and the protocol droid followed. Inside the turbo lift, Nyos swiped and access card across a scanner.

<<Access Granted: CEO Nyos Val----
Access level Aplha>>

The lift would depart as soon as all occupants were aboard. Going up to the top level of the station, the lift stopped and a song alerted everyone of their arrival to their destination. The doors parted and beyond the receding doorway, an office was layed out.

The protocol droid walked over to a holotable and installed the projector it had into the core and activated it.

300px-HaloWars-SOF-Holotable.jpg

Alright. Now, as we've been discussing, I'd like to beef up my security and you'd been teasing with an option. I have offered these crystals in return, and any supplemental payment necessary afterwards.

[member="Break"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom