Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets get the ball rolling.

Alright people. I have been sitting and watching how the fringe went from taking planet after planet in dominions, helped in an invasion, and then did a few more planets in. From there it slowly began to wither down to almost nothing. The few people that are here, rather than doing a thread as a faction, go and seek threads elsewhere. I think its time we changed that.

I will be starting a faction thread of scouting out the planet Sump. and in the process finding a way to help the Nuknog. Be it that we just by them some Eggnog or freeing them from hard labor. I would at least like two other people with me in this scouting event. Later on we may do a Dominion for them.

I concur and would like to join you but have a problem Lucien would never free workers. He is simply too greedy. so would you be willing to let me come with the motive of reappropriating these creatures as my own workforce
@[member="Morna Imura"]

@[member="Lucien Cordel"] Here is the plan that I had. We come and look to see what is wrong with them. Help them in the way that they can, and they liked how we helped them. So then we say, "You may join us and what not" and out of it, you get "helpers/slaves" that do your work out of helping them.

We won't be freeing them, just changing ownership.

@[member="Morna Imura"] we have two current Dominions... how about we all post in those first... opening up a third makes no sense imo... finish up what we have then there is a plan to move on.... I'm double alting in BOTH to try and move it but yeah
@[member="Lucien Cordel"]

@[member="Morna Imura"] all good man trust me I appreciate the push in doing something though... next after this we are taking Thakwaa then Sump then Quintas so we can def still use yours in there man

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
I am in agreement with Morna, I think there are still people on LOA's though. So my hope is that activity will rise up after the holidays. Regardless I am planning a couple of little events which should help attract more people, while simultaneously get more faction members to join in.

Appreciate the pro-active stance you are taking, Morna. Good job on that.

Jared Ovmar said:
I am in agreement with Morna, I think there are still people on LOA's though. So my hope is that activity will rise up after the holidays. Regardless I am planning a couple of little events which should help attract more people, while simultaneously get more faction members to join in.
I was trying to do that as well. Glad to see that others have the same mindset.

yeah, I just dont want to see this faction fall because we have people on LOA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom