Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's Do Things! (Writing things, I mean)

Hey! How are you? That's great!

So I'm looking to start writing with my Jedi character here, Freya. She's a teen. She's got a thing for machines and tech. She's sweet and nice sometimes, with an interesting perspective on authority! (Hint, she doesn't like it.)

I've joined a couple of factions/discords with her but I'm a self-confessed wallflower/riddled with social anxiety so find it hard sometimes to jump into discords where things are popping off. I'm looking forward to joining in with the bigger, cooler, grown-up threads like invasions and stuff once I get my feet wet, but I'm just looking to get started with something fun.

I'm usually game for pretty much anything, but some prospective ideas include:
  • Helping someone fix something up for a good cause (Sith/criminals need not apply)
  • Forming a baby rivalry/enemy relationship with someone (Sith/criminals please do apply)
  • Learning stuff about the Force cos that's a Jedi thing.
  • Exploring new places.
  • Cookouts.
  • Idk fight me?

I'm open to do most things that make sense though. I like talking over ideas too, so if you want to toss some ideas around in more detail, you can hit up my discord or send me a message through the PM system. Or reply here, whichever is easiest.

Thank you for reading and I hope to write something with you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom