Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's Do Something!

So Vice is going to be a big and fun character for me with a lot of personality, so I want to try to test that personality on some people, see if it works and go from there.

I was thinking for this thread I want it to be action packed because who likes a boring story? In my bio I put that there have been bounties put on Vice's head already so maybe one of you tries to collect? It's only like 7,000 credits or so but hey that's enough to get you a nice blaster or something.

Or maybe we're robbing a bank together and I bring some rapid fire blasters and we make a day of it? The sky is the limit here people, so when I get up I want to see some people responding!

Ooh this is all very interesting guys, I'm glad to see such excitement.

Vice has a minor history with demolitions, he could be in charge of opening the vault and clear the money if you need?

@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]
@[member="Chloe Hinata"]
@[member="Aedan Miles"]

Matreya

@[member="Chloe Hinata"] @Vice @Aedan Miles
Lets do this. We got our way in, and a mind conqueror in case of guards, as well as our demolition guy. What roles can you two fill?

Should we find some opposition? I feel like someone would be there to try to stop us from robbing a bank, or at least there should be.

Clara Foster

Dark Lady of Nightmares
I'd definitely be down for this, maybe I could help with the getaway...you know as a hired gun for whatever reasons would be acceptable? ;) Or I could play the opposing role.

Sorry about my little absence there guys! I'm totally down for you joining Clara, you could play opposition if no one else wants to, or you could be on my team, either way is peachy keen with me :) Maybe you're trying to break into the vault too and we gotta go against each other?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom