Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's Ask Him First - Shall We?

Such a vast galaxy, wasn't it? If one failed to have the technology, it'd be most difficult to communicate with those intended. Thankfully for her, Vega wasn't another statistic that contributed to lacking the required technology to communicate. She had what was required; it was all a matter of pushing the button. A scorched digit tapped said button upon the terminal before her, attempting to sync her communications link with the device [member="Dar Moraal"] possessed. A continuous ring signified the ability to contact him was in her favor, but it was all a matter of him picking up on the other end. While she waited, she worked on another terminal opposite, inputting some research notes regarding a project of hers. It was trivial to know what it was for now, but if it done anything it kept her busy for the time being. She wanted to do something else, though. Something that required the contact lingering on the other end of that frequency. Would he succumb to answering?

Dar was enjoying the view of the ruined hull of what was a few minutes ago a republic transport when he got an alert on his command chair's console. Grinning to himself it appears [member="Vega the Chaos Mage"] wanted to speak to him. Letting it beep for a few seconds longer he answered. "Yes Vega? I am currently entertaining some wonderful republic citizens. As you can probably guess I have my hands full." Actually he was bored and rather curious as to what she wanted.

Vega immediately stopped typing once she came to hearing his voice. The Sith spun in her chair, kicking against the ground to wheel herself over to the first terminal. A small laugh of amusement escaped her; she had an idea of what he was doing, so it didn't come to any concern once he said he was busy. "Yeah - well I hope you can be quick to kill them and get yourself over here. There's something I could use your help with, and yes, I'll even spar with you as some kind of lure to get you here if I have to?" Vega replied, hoping charismatic words were enough to lure him in. She would spar with him if he wished; to be honest she could have done with the exercise herself. However, hopefully he could help her out with something else after that.

"I've sent you the coordinates of my location already. Rogue moon- Unknown Region. Big facility with hangar doors already open to swallow you up. Come when you're ready."

[member="Dar Moraal"]

"Can't wait to be swallowed then. Hope you don't choke." Dar had his men shove the prisoners out the airlock and then immediatly set out for this moon. Actually he was quite eager to get there. It's been too long since anything of any interest has happened. A few minutes of Dar reading in his library passed before they left hyperspace. "Sir we have arrived" Without replying Dar and his guard made way to his shuttle in the hangar. Activating the terminal in the shuttle "Hope I didn't keep you waiting." As his ship slowly entered the hangar of the moon he gripped his saber's hilt. Habit.
[member="Vega the Chaos Mage"]

Once he informed her he was en route, Vega departed towards the hangar located within the trading wing. There were enough docking stations for him to take his pick at landing on, so she didn't rush. Nevertheless, the Sith still got there in time to bare witness to his approach. Once she saw his ship breach the artificial atmosphere, she proceeded in leaning her frame against the railing above the hangar. It was cold. Large and cold, but esily adjustable. They wouldn't be staying too long within it, anyway. No, Vega had more important things to see to.

"You didn't," Vega replied, letting the echo carry her words to his supposedly cybernetic ears. Still hadn't sussed that part of him out, but she would do in time. "But it'd be best if we proceeded in getting straight out of this hangar. It's far too cold for my liking." She went on to add, rubbing her shoulders to the sensation she certainly didn't desire. She could handle the cold, but not at the moment. Flesh had its moments. "Follow that staircase up here to me once you are ready."

[member="Dar Moraal"]

Walking out of the shuttle Dar looked up at his associate. Easily picking up what she said he nodded to his men to remain in the ship. Stomping briskly up the staircase he nodded respectfully. "Ah greetings [member="Vega the Chaos Mage"] I can't wait to get started! And now that we've come to the subject what do you have in mind?" Not one to beat around the bush he wanted to get straight to business. Due to his financial pursuits he is quite adept at the darker side of business (OOC: Pun). Just now realizing he had his hand on his saber's hilt this whole time he reluctantly let go.

Vega welcomed him with a bow to her had, amethyst hues taking a glance at the hand slowly unlacing from the lightsaber. Good, they were comrades; they didn't need that kind of tension between them. "I'm glad you're eager, [member="Dar Moraal"]," Vega replied, gesturing towards the open doorway behind her. She'd follow behind once he eventually come to heading forward. "But there are a few things I have in mind. First - there is a simple heist I'd like you attend me with- wait. Let's call it more of an. . . 'exhibition.'. Does that catch your interest?"

"I admit it does peak my curiousity. What will this exhibition require?" He said as he made his way through the door. He was quite impressed with this base. In the future he may think of procuring one himself. "I am sure it will be.... entertaining in the least." Of course he also wondered what she was offering in exchange. He was a sith after all.
[member="Vega the Chaos Mage"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom