Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let This Circle Be Broken

"No, you're not a Sith. Yet you walk alongside them all the same. You don't have to, you know? You don't have to choose one or the other. Light or dark. The Force doesn't work that way, it wasn't created with sides. It simply exists."

She tilted her head ever so slightly to the left, mulling over his words. He seemed interested, and dismissive all at once. As though he didn't know what he wanted. Which path to take.

"You'll never know unless you try. And we don't preach, we study. We observe."

A slight shake of her head, accompanied by an unoffending laugh which lasted just a second or so.

"And I don't need to learn about the Force, I don't need to be trained, I learn from the Force directly. I always have done. And I've seen the way this Galaxy works, truly works. But I'll do you a deal... You try, genuinely try, to learn about my Order, and I'll listen to what you have to say. Your view on things. I'm always open to learning new things."

[member="Connor Harrison"]

"No." He rose a finger. "I do not walk amongst those vipers. They are misguided fools and know nothing about their own path. They are not Sith. If my journey leads me to them, they will be Sith of old, not those corrupting the darkness today."

He lowered his voice, and his finger, and composed himself.

"But, yes, I agree, the Force is much more than Light and Dark. I’ve always thought that."

He brushed his hands down, getting rid of the sand that had blown over from the light wind.

"The amount of years I spent trying to convince others the key to real strength is understanding and controlling the Light and Dark; this controlling the whole spectrum of the Force."

It seemed the girl was wiser than he gave her credit for. With a wry look, he smiled ever so at her.

"Guess I just gave you my view on things, so a deal is a deal. I’ll listen about your Order, and see what you do."

He held his hand out.

"Connor Harrison."

[member="Asha Hex"]

Asha rose one brow in disbelief, but said nothing against him. If he wished to remain delusional then so be it, who was she to deny him the fantasy of his mind? At least he was willing to listen if nothing else.

She waited for him to be fully composed, looking past him to the tomb they had just cleared, before nodding just a touch. A deal was indeed a deal.

"Asha" she said, in response to his greeting, "Asha Hex."

The sun was already sinking. Soon night would fall upon the world, and the beasties would come out to play. Asha was no stranger to them, but she wasn't about to stand idly by and let them gorge on her.

"This is not the time or place to speak on such things, Connor Harrison. I will send for you in due time."

Without awaiting a response, without asking for his comm frequency, she turned and began to walk away.

"You'll only get the one chance to learn, Mister Harrison... If you don't answer the call, I'll know your path lies in the shadows."

[member="Connor Harrison"]

With a small smile, and a gracious nod of the head, Connor let Asha leave without let or hindrance.

She was wise beyond her years, and her name... Hex. It rang a bell, with the Jedi. He would think on that. For one thing Connor learnt was that things never really happened out of sheer coincidence. Trust in the Force.

"One chance."

He watched her until she vanished from the Valley.

"I'm not wasting any more."

[member="Asha Hex"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom