Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let The Hunt Begin

Within the Iridonian Enclave on Commenor a ship landed carrying none other than the King himself. He had come to the planet not for Iridonian business however. A known Sith traitor had chosen to hide upon Commenor's surface, and Krest had come to speak with the Queen herself for permission to capture or kill the deserter. The Sith was wearing the black cloak signature to his people as he stepped down the ramp and a droid walked along with him holding a datapad.

"Send a message to [member="Lady Kay"] asking for a meeting, and make it urgent. I will not let the this traitor go unnoticed." The droid nodded and sent a message to the Queen. Now he simply had to wait for her response.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay was stuck in her office, going through loads of paperwork that needed her approval. More Embassies were under construction, more trade deals made, more business contracts for Commenor's forces and others. Plus she had her public wedding celebration to plan, coronations and promotions to coincide with it. There was a lot that she took on these days. It kept her out of trouble. Travelling to other sectors such as First Order space only led to her being assaulted. At least she was able to keep that from becoming a political nightmare.

Her datapad beeped as a message came through. [member="Krest"] was here requesting a meeting? And it was urgent? She sent a reply, letting him know to come straight to her office. She then accessed the channel of her assistant, Olivia. ~Just got word that the King of Iridonis is requesting an urgent meeting. Tell Security to let him pass without the usual checks and have him brought straight here, thank you.~

~Yes, M'Lady. Is everything alright?~

~I hope so.~ Kay wasn't sure of what to expect.

"She's responded and asked you to go right to her office." Krest nodded to the droid as he exited the enclave and rushed right over to the Queens office. It wasn't that long of a walk, especially as he hurried and was allowed right in. Soon enough the cloaked figure of the Sith Lord would be just outside [member="Lady Kay"] 's door, knocking once before entering. Once he stepped in he immediately bowed his head.

"I apologize for the sudden intrusion, but time is not on my side. I'll cut right to the business at hand. A known Sith defector by the name of Yula Knezevic, or Darth Morzas now, has come to Commenor to hide. I'm here to ask for your permission to apprehend or kill her. She's a known conspirator with Jessica Med-Beq, who has made a claim to avenge the death of the butcher of Korriban. This sort of threat isn't taken lightly by my people."

Kay-Larr

Kay was pouring herself a cup of tea when [member="Krest"] knocked on her door. She raised a brow as he divulged the reason for his visit. Such a thing had never happened here to her knowledge. People don't often hide in her sector.

"Conspiring is usually just talk instead of action. What has she done? Do you have proof? I don't want to risk harm coming to my people over a falsehood." Nor did she want to run the risk of a backlash against Commenor. "It's not that I don't believe that she's a threat to you, but it's not a decision to be swiftly made without facts." Krest was a strong ally of hers and she knew that he wouldn't try to mislead her.

Would he?

"Of the claims I only have the proof of her words. But while the threats are a foremost reason, her betrayal of the Sith on Yutan is another serious matter with proof. She stole from both the Jedi and the Sith, abandoned her post, and turned her weaponry on what was her fellows on multiple occasions afterwards. It is a serious matter for my people and justice must be dispensed." The datapad the droid had carried was given to [member="Lady Kay"] , listing many crimes of theft, treason, murder. "I'm not a very political man, so I don't know the formality with this." A frown settled on his lips as he began to drum his fingers on his leg restlessly. He was a man of action, not of words.

Kay-Larr

Kay took the datapad in hand and went through it. Commenor was not a place to harbour criminals. Outcasts maybe, but it was a place of peaceful relations with everyone. None had asked for her to shelter them either. She frowned as the details came further into light.

After handing the datapad back to the droid, she looked to [member="Krest"] . "Asking for permission is the right thing to do. So your instincts are right. You have my permission. I'll let others know of the hunt that is about to start in our sector for this fugitive. But please, use caution. No assassination if it can be prevented. Capture and trial are far better options for delivering justice. It will also bring us the least political backlash."

"I will do what I can to bring her and those who have conspired with her in alive, but I make no promises. If it must be done, I will strike her down without hesitation." Krest had no reason to lie to [member="Lady Kay"] , especially now that he had her permission to hunt down the traitor. No longer would she get away with her crimes. The Zabrak bowed once again to the queen before turning to leave. "Thank you, and I must head off to get the operation underway. Good day my Lady."

Kay-Larr

Kay nodded. She knew that [member="Krest"] wouldn't risk herself and her own people needlessly. Neither of them wanted a war. History always runs the risk of catching up with people. So it was best to always try to do the right thing.

"Good luck to you. I hope that your hunt is swift and successful." She let him go unhindered. There were no other conditions to put on him.

Now she had to inform the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom