Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let the healing begin

It was the first day of summer and Aspen was still on crutches. it had been over 2 months since she had broken it tripping. Having to use crutches was not fun. She had been enrolled in military school for a little over a month. She could not do drills or anything. All she wanted to do was go swimming. The water had always calmed her down. She had just received a note for her to meet her father by the dorms... this must mean the supplies for the Bacta tank had arrived.

[member="Sibar Laval"]

Sibar Laval

S
[member="Aspen Laval"]

Sibar waited patiently. The Bacta tank had finally been installed and they finally had enough Bacta to fill three of the tanks. He had already reserved one of them for his daughter so all he could do was wait for her.

"I love the water and as soon as this is over I am going swimming" She says smiling but blushing nervous about how restricted the access will be, she wouldn't want boys seeing her in her underwear or maybe she actually did.

[member="Sibar Laval"]

Sibar Laval

S
[member="Aspen Laval"]

Sibar nodded "I know you do. Now the Bacta process.....isn't like water. Your unconscious and floating around in Bacta as they do their job."

Sibar Laval

S
[member="Aspen Laval"]

Sibar nodded and walked out, he made his way to the nearest door and walked through.

Sibar Laval

S
Sibar saw the Bacta tank and smiled. It was rather large even for him but it worked wonders.

[member="Aspen Laval"]

Sibar Laval

S
[member="Aspen Laval"]

"These are the Bacta tanks. Full of Bacta, the beautiful bacteria that will increase the rates of the healing process."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom