Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Let not thy Will roar, when thy Power can be Whisper

ɢᴏᴅ ꜱᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴇꜱᴛᴇʀ

pfUKioC.png

Equipment: Short axes, Slugthrower.
Wearing: X.
Tagging: Darth Wallgof Darth Wallgof

It was a small kingdom, lost in the Zygerrian wilderness, far from the planet's main cities. Here, the savannas threatened to swallow everything into their endless scape of golden and brown. The inhabitants kept to their old customs, the ones that had once raised the Zygerrians into their glory days...Slavery. A cat with a regal cloak, a cat with a golden chain. It had become quite the entertaining game for Leven - counting how many slaves per free citizen she could point out. The marketplace in particular had proved to be a sighting spot of great interest for her. Not only were the feline-like species wonderful craftsmen, they sure did like to parade their sentient property around.

The changeling chuckled, leaning against the dusty wall of a decrepit building. Long gone were the glory days of the slavers, but no one would be able to tell if judging by how far they kept their chin in the air while walking the streets of this ancient city, slaves in tow. Far from pitying the freedom-less souls, Leven wandered what it would be like... to own them. Toying with others' minds and tailoring them to her needs had become practically a daily hobby for her, her very nature demanded it. But, fully owning someone other than herself...she had never taken the time to ponder on that possibility; until arriving on Zygerria.

A puppet all of her own. A life hanging onto every silly whim she may have.

It was almost mouth-watering.

Hidden behind the fold of her skirt, the sithspawn's fingertip toyed with the sharp edge of one of her axes, her mind perhaps too deep in her thoughts. The growing mining business of Garde Noir had left her with a pretty credit in her pocket, growing by the day. Leven had no intention of staying on this desertic planet for long, she did not fancy the heat, but perhaps she could play the slaver for a while. It could prove amusing. So, with a new game at hand the shapeshifter stepped forward from her comfortable position, no longer a bystander to the ongoings of the market. Leven roamed the streets, the heat of midday diminishing into the gentler sunset - then she found what she was looking for.

Atop a wooden platform, a wealthy looking Zygerrian was forcing some beings to parade, potential slaves for the slavers fancy. She was no stranger to being subject to the will of others, but were her will to be the one pulling the strings...now that did not seem unfair at all. It would be nothing short of an honor to serve one such as herself. There were no other ones like itself. A kindness, truly, to live, or suffer, or die, by her word...

Outfit: Armour
Equipment: Single red Lightsaber
Tag: Leven Jeyd Leven Jeyd

It had been years of living in shadows. Years since the fall of Exegol and Wallgof returning to solitude to rebuild. He needed to rediscover his strengths, to build his powers in the Dark Side, to spend time with Naga Sadow. The ancient Sith Lord berated Wallgof for failing to kill the Jedi, for failing to defeat the Sal-Sorens. Instead he escaped the Wall of Light, fleeing into shadows like a coward. After the years of training, honing his skills once more, Wallgof had a plan. He saw a vision of Order. An Imperial Order that ruled the galaxy. Working from the shadows as a leader for this imperial faction but he could not execute his plan yet. He needed to find the beginnings of his rule.

Hence his visit to Zyggeria. It was not a world held in deep Sith lore or remnants of Maw, Imperial or Sith. It was the perfect starting position for Wallgof and Naga to begin their operation.

His eyes scanned the surroundings, he was looking for an area that would be perfect to build an Imperial castle. It was something that would need to be an impressive, strong and deeply imbued in the Dark Side. It needed to be a powerhouse for the Sith that could be trained there. Darth Wallgof walked forward exploring the empty horizon as he looked around. There seemed to be a few locations that were tempting Wallgof, he was curious about creating a Force Nexus, or something heavily associated in the Dark Side influence. It was going to take a lot of energy, perhaps more than he had currently. It was why he needed to search out recruits to join him.

As the breeze forced his tattered cloak to float in the air, Wallgof could sense something. A presence in the Force. Something, someone, linked to the Dark Side and they weren't hiding who they were. It was curious, to be so blatantly present in the Force. He needed to find this person and see what their deal was. His curiosity in others drew him, he could tell that Naga's voice was attempting to guide him back on his quest for the Imperial Order but Wallgof set that aside for now.

Arriving at the ruined city, Wallgof looked around, his gaze looking through the mask as he searched for the presence. "I can sense you. Come out of the shadows, let us talk. Sith to Sith." Wallgof called out as he stood on his own in the middle of an empty square.

ɢᴏᴅ ꜱᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴇꜱᴛᴇʀ

pfUKioC.png

She had not been expecting such a premature interruption to her game. However, the stirring in the fabric of the Force was hard to ignore - specially when such a strong presence in the Darkside slammed against her senses. The shapeshifter tingled with caution, she had not felt one with such power in a long time - not since the last time she saw her homeworld's King, Darth Malphas. In any case, her game would have to wait. Whoever they might be, the Jester new she was outplayed if it came to the very foundation of it: raw power. So, she treaded carefully, her whimsical nature tempered by a sense of self-preservation.

Without drawing attention to herself, she moved among the people, but would not walk directly into the alley were the voice that had called to her awaited. Instead, the changeling concelead her presence and swiftly found her way into the ceilings of the market, a safer vantage point to make her approach from. Only then Leven replied, her voice dripping with a hint of admiration and another of derision, masked by a playful tone. "You certainly have a commanding presence..." She did not appreciate that.

Her movements were calculated and observant, and her eyes gleaming with a mixture of curiosity and wariness. "But forgive me if I remain guarded. I have a tendency to be skeptical of those who wear authority like a cloak." Leven's expression shifted, a wry smile playing at the corners of her lips. Ever the defiant little pest.

She took a step back, maintaining a safe distance, aware of the power he wielded. "I must admit, I'm quite intrigued by your presence. A dance of power and intrigue, perhaps? But let's not forget, Sith to Sith, caution is our ally."

She was cautious, yet couldn't resist the allure of engaging with the man nor make an escape so easily after having been spotted. The balance between curiosity and self-preservation battled within her, as she awaited Wallgof's response, preparing herself to navigate whatever game of danger or manipulation that was about to unfold before her. First and foremost, she would make sure to keep her skin intact.

His mask tilted towards the woman as she shifted to somewhere hidden. Her presence in the Force vanished from a certain direction, it was not surprising, it was clear that she wanted to hide from him. Work from the shadows, it had been a tactic he had used in his youth. Unwilling to died, he would hide in shadows and taunt from afar, torture others from the shadows. He sighed, it was clever move to not face him or at least attempt to confront him face on. He was impressed with that move, he was also impressed that with her ability to hide. A skill worthy of becoming a spy or minion for him.

"Commanding?" The choice of word had him smirking behind his mask, it seemed a choice of word to soften him, big him up to expose a weakness. "I can hardly say the same for yourself, hiding away from me now that I have ventured closer to you. A shame, you had me intrigued." His words were dripping in a clear tone meant to taunt the other Sith in exposing herself.

Inhaling deeply through his mask, "I figured you wished to hide since your training was not completed and you knew it was smarter not to face me head on where I could kill you." He lowered the hood from his helmet. His dark eyes peered through the bright red visor of his beskar helm. The armour adapted from his old Mandalorian armour.

"I could continue your Sith training. Take you under my wing and mould you into a powerful Sith that could rule this planet, this galaxy under my Imperial Order." Wallgof offered in bold words. He chuckled deeply then looked to his side, his mind attempting to seek hers out, to manipulate her mind. His skills were in mental manipulations over physical combat.

Why fight with your muscles when you could cripple and destroy a person with your mind?

ɢᴏᴅ ꜱᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴇꜱᴛᴇʀ

pfUKioC.png

Leven watched from her hidden vantage point as Wallgof's words hung in the air. She couldn't help but feel a mixture of anger and impatience at his audacity. The way he taunted and belittled her, attempting to provoke a response, only fueled her fiery spirit further. The Jester was the pupeteer, never the puppet.

To her, it was nothing but a cruel joke of Lady Chance that she had to cross paths with another Sith, but the memories of her chains were still fresh in her mind - even if she had grown fond of...her, in the end. The darkness within her stirred, a potent cocktail of resentment and defiance. She resented the idea of being put under the authority of another, of being shaped and molded to fit someone else's vision. The mark of the one that first claimed her would forever marr her skin. And Leven had no intention of ever carrying that of another.

As Wallgof's mind probed, attempting to infiltrate her thoughts and manipulate her, Leven's own reared into monstruous resistance. She was a creature that feasted on the mind of others. Mental manipulation was her second nature, and therefore learning how to safeguard her own thoughts had come just as easily. This did not mean that resisting the Sith Lord came without difficulty, but he would be surprised to learn the apprentice had some tricks up her sleeve when it came to realm of thoughts.

With a surge of power fattened by her anger, Leven fortified her mental barriers, repelling Wallgof's invasive presence.

Her voice, no longer a smooth melody, carried through the wind, now a grisly, threatening growl. He had hurt her ego and threatened her free will. "I am beholden to no one. I am no pawn. I need not be molded." I am perfect.

Leven's eyes gleamed with a mix of challenge and ire as she continued, hjer voice back to that malicious, silky flow as she gathered her cool once again. "If your Imperial Order is so grand, why stoop to mental tricks to win me over?" She retorted, questioning the Sith Lord as she dared emerge from the shadows, crouching over the edge of the building to look down at him. "Do you doubt its appeal?" Perhaps his offer lacked genuine power after all.

If it was allegiance he sought, he would find her to be an upredictable ally - and even then, right now the prospect was far from aligning to her whims.

The attempt to block his initial mind probe had brought his attention to where, roughly, she might be located. He shifted to face the direction that he had sensed the attempt to block his probing. "If you are not to be moulded, then you are simply in need of being broken. I sensed your skills, the level of training you held before you skulked into the shadows. They were underwhelming." It was a tone of disapproval at the notion she was anything less than a pawn, he was the ideal of the Sith. He was the embodiment of the Dark Side in skills and presence, anyone attempting to portray themselves in that regards and be lesser than him, they needed to be put in their place. Below him.

"Stoop to mental attacks? It is clear that your training is lacking. I would be demonstrating weakness if that mind probing was an actual attempt at breaking into your mind." Wallgof laughed deeply, his skills in mental manipulation were impressive, a talent that even Naga Sadow could not deny. It was just not always implemented the way that Naga felt was skilful. A refinement was needed at times.

He shook his head, "I have no doubts that when I begin my Imperial Order, it shall be a vast and powerful entity. However, like yourself, it is still in the early days of its potential, it needs to be nurtured and given a chance to demonstrate the power it can hold." Wallgof was revealing the limitations openly but he felt no need to hide such things, they were truths and while it was still early days for his order, he was assured that he would be seen as a legendary warrior and leader. "You are only using a fraction of the power that you hold, I can expose you to the full might of the Dark Side."

"I can be your guide on the path to greatness, you just have to be strong enough to follow me on what will be a brutal, long and hard journey." He extended his hand, a grin carved on his face behind the mask, he was not framing it as Master/apprentice relationship in his words, he could tell this one would not take to such wording well. That reveal would come later, when he had finished breaking her to rebuild her as his disciple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom