Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let me be your Prophet.

Abyss relatively recently unlocked mastery of the ability of foresight (or in his case darksight) and I came up with a way to utilize that ability in a fun way. For a while now he is going under the title of Prophet, but it's actually just a title and not due to his abilities. Now I want that title to become more literal, and so I want Abyss to speak a prophecy or two.

So if you have any long term arc or character development planned and either need something to kick it of or just give it a bit more flavour, allow me (or rather Abyss) to foresee that arc/development in some cryptic way to foreshadow your characters future. Also if you don't have anything planned but feel like this is a neat little touch for your character, I am more than happy to come up with a cryptic prophecy on my own. (it will be vague enough to not overly influence whatever you can plan for a character in the future)

This offer is meant for pretty much everyone and these prophecies are open for anyone, light, dark, nfu or whatever, if you want it to happen then we will make it work.

Yo, so who's interested?

[member="Darth Abyss"]

Well, when I'm more free from finals I plan to get back to writing Ariealla's return to her golden days of power. The slow rise of course, but a rise none the less. We already have some level of a polite relation, perhaps some visions would come easy.

Of course feel free to be as cynical as you wish~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom