Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let’s Hear It!

Searching for feedback! As always, I am trying to improve myself in every way possible.

This isn’t something I ever considered asking but maybe it is time to find out what people think.

Been on Chaos for a while, in and out - so hit me up and let me know.

Positives, Negatives and Suggestions are welcome.

Thanks!

I absolutely love your writing and your vision. You're really one of those people who, when it comes to aspects of world and lore building, you have a really special gift. Kind of like Palm-Imer Palm-Imer and Darth Metus Darth Metus . Really awesome individuals who just make any story they're attached to feel like the blockbuster hit story we all know and love.

However, if i had anything to turn to, and we've talked about this before, you don't seem to offer much devotion to your own stories and let them die off before they even have a chance to settle and thrive. We haven't known each other long, but in that time I've seen 3-5 EXCEPTIONAL ideas and each one died right after the next. The hardest thing to do is to push something that only you have interest in or something that may be a less unconventional, however that is generally where some of the best stories come from.

I'd advise you to truly search the story you want and run with it. Hot or cold, rain or snow, stick with it for a while and see what becomes of it before moving on to the next shiny idea. I think that would really help your rp experience sweeten as well.

The Spark The Spark

I have been privileged with being able to meet a few of your characters IC, and I have to say that I absolutely love your writing style. You paint a clear picture of the environment/surroundings without adding in too much purple prose, and balance thought posting really well, letting the readers have insight into what's going on in the mind of your characters, without living there.

If I had any critiques, I would echo what Adron has already mentioned. Find what you are most passionate about wanting to write and stick with it, at least long enough to see if anything could come of it. Might take a while to gain some traction, but sometimes the best ideas do.

When you really find a direction, you're unstoppable.

Finding the direction seems to be the challenge. Your writing is impeccable. You craft stories like few I've met.

Your meme vault ain't too shabby either.

I'd say, strive to find your direction and what drives you - and stick to it. No matter what it is. No matter the naysayers. Do you and be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom