Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Lenoi I

Status
Not open for further replies.

----​

Lenoi%20I_zpso0akddgg.png

Image Source: [x]
Intent: To produce a new state of the range datapad to sell
Development Thread: No
Manufacturer: Chandrila DataTech
Model: The Lenoi Range
Affiliation: Open Market
Modularity: No
Production: Minor
Material: Aluminum, Glass
Description: The Lenoi I datapad is the first of the Lenoi Range, which was designed, created and manufactured by Chandrila DataTech.

The Lenoi I has speakers located at the top and bottom of the datapad, with volume control buttons and on/off switch located on the left-hand side. A rechargeable power port is also on the left side, leaving the right side blank and untouched. The datapad uses Datatech's borderless touchscreen technology in order to give the largest screen possible. The product is made from imported materials and is manufactured on Chandrila.

It stands at 249 mm in length, 19 mm in width and 290 mm in height. It weights 895g (31.5oz) and operates using Chon software, developed by Chandrila DataTech. It has a removable storage compartments for it's Carbo-neutral alkaline battery, which is rechargeable and removable, as well as datacards that the user wishes to insert. It has multi-touch, magnetometer, proximity and ambient light sensors. It's display is 14" (355.6 mm). It isn't waterproof and has Holonet connectivity.

In 844 ABY, seven years after the release of the Lenoi I, it's production was significantly reduced by Chandrila DataTech following the release of it's successor: the Lenoi II.

Primary Source:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom