Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Legacy of Vectivus [Invite Only]

Legacy of Vectivus
Darth%20Vectivus_zpsuviigdlo.png

| [member="Joon"] | [member="Darth Vulkan"] |

Darth Ayra sat within the confines of the Initium, alongside JN-4, on course for the Stygian Caldera. Their destination was the Horuset system, to visit the tomb of Darth Bane, on the homeworld of the Sith: Korriban. It would be some time before they reached Korriban, however, and the Sith Lord had business to attend too whilst en route to crypt world.

Darth Vectivus, the Dark Lord of the Sith that held their place in the linage of the Banites, was rumored to have left behind a holocron, that was said to contain his knowledge and secrets. If the holocron did exist, then it should be in the hands of those that followed in that same linage. The holocron ultimately belonged to the Order of the Sith Lords. Not that Darth Vulkan was aware that the Rule of Two was still in motion, all these centuries after Vectivus' death.

As the Initium continued it's course via hyperspace, Ayra turned her gaze to JN-4. "I am about to make contact with a Sith Lord called Darth Vulkan. It is imperative that you remain quiet whilst I negotiate with him. Listen and observe. Vulkan has something that belongs to me and so I am getting it back."

Finished with her explanation, Ayra turned her gaze to the dashboard sat in front of her. She opened a transmission to Darth Vulkan and waited for him to accept.

Vulkan was on vacation, sitting on his artificial planet laying on white sandy beaches in the warm noon day sun. Gentle waves lapped at his feet as he lay resting on the beach after the battle of Roche. Vulkan's fearsome dark side personality had tore free during the battle, so in response he had decided to take some time off. He lay dozing beside an olive green twi'lek in the sand as they lay on the beach, wearing trunks while she wore a traditional slave's costume. The Ruus'ika station sat in a random star system with yellow star in its habitable zone several parsecs off the Hydian Way with nothing else of note in the system. The tide was slowly going out and his feet stuck in the warm fresh water were slowly being left on dry land.

The Station had a holocomm, but contact with the greater galaxy often had to be rerouted, normally through his holdings in the area. For Darth Arya, this was Concordia, and so the rerouting took a moment. The Droid that noticed the holocall, picked up the communications device and began carrying it from the cabana towards the pair of beings that lay comfortably further down beach. Only a minute or so later the droid approached so that its shadow would not be cast over the pair. "Sire, there is a communication coming through for you."

The Sith Lord groaned and sat up, the Twi'Lek beside him sitting up beside him, crossing her arms on his shoulder and resting her chin on her forearms. Vulkan nodded and the droid crouched in front of him, activating the device so that he didn't need to hold it. The projector flickered to life as the sith looked at the woman who appeared from behind his sun glasses. He arched an eyebrow, not recognizing the woman that was calling him. His mind wandered, was this a one night stand that he had before he had moved on seeking some kind of retribution? Probably not as that would mean he gave out his contact information.

"Hello," he said with a slight smirk. "And you might you be?" He was careful not to reveal too much to the unknown caller, but at the end of the day he just wanted to get back to relaxing with Seela.

[member="Darth Ayra"]

During the early stages of the flight to Korriban, Joon didn’t move or say much until requested. While she as learning confidence, she was still nervous and didn’t want to annoy her Master like she had on Duro. If she kept an eye on the ship, if she kept everything normal, then she could do no wrong. Sitting upright in her co-pilots chair, Joon watched the read-outs, kept everything running and lost herself for seconds in the view of space outside the cockpit and the dizzying vortex of hyperspace.

Joon had only experienced space flight twice in her 3 decades of creation, and it was dreamlike for her to witness. But Ayra broke the dream with her command, bringing her back to reality. It sounded serious, so the clone simply nodded, eyes lowering and took herself out of the equation as the voices began by busying over the controls while the Sith did what they had to do.

However, she could listen just perfectly without looking on. If the Sith was her new way of life, she wanted to know more and who and what these people were expected to be.

[member="Darth Ayra"] | [member="Darth Vulkan"]

| [member="Darth Vulkan"] | [member="Joon"] |

"My name is Ayra."

She was careful not to use Darth. That, in itself, was telling as to who Vulkan was communicating with. In fact, she more than likely to play up the fact that the Sith Lord she was communicating with was greater than she was. Playing to the age old Sith ego was always worth the try.

"I am a student of the dark side. In my research of the Sith, I happened across Darth Vecitivus, during my studies at Gree Anselm. I know that you own his Sith holocron and so I am contacting you to make an inquiry as to whether or not you would allow me study his teachings, my Lord."

Ayra bowed her head to Vulkan, as a sign of fealty. Gree Anselm held the Sith Academy for the One Sith. Today, she was a Sith Acolyte, eager to study the ways of the Force.

Vulkan blinked, and the twi'lek at his side frowned. "Should I go and give you some privacy?" she asked quietly, turning her gaze from the Sith lady who was calling her master.

Vulkan arched his eyebrow behind his sunglasses and let out a single chuckle. "No. This won't take long. Make yourself comfortable." The Sith Lord wasn't really registering the importance of the woman who was calling him. If anything he was more annoyed an acolyte called him out of the blue asking about one of his more potent Artifacts.

"Okay, Vilahur." The Twi'lek laid back down and stretched out in the soft, warm, sand, no longer concerned with the call or its nature, and Vulkan planned on being not far behind her.

He used his tongue to clean a small piece of food from between his teeth. "Yes, I purchased the Holocron a while back." Vulkan thought for a moment, Glee Anselm. The One Sith academy. They had really fallen if they were having acolytes call HIM about one of his artifacts. "Have Darth Pyrrhus contact me and he and I can work something out. I won't be giving the One Sith the full access to such an important artifact. If the Dark Lord is willing to pay heavily for it, I am sure something could be worked out." Vulkan was loyal to the One Sith like a factory worker was loyal to his boss. So long as the money was really good, he would keep working for them. So far Mercenary work for them had paid off for him, making him stupid rich and giving him a small personal fleet of Wyyrlok Star Destroyers from their armory to his private use.

"Tell him to wait eight more days before he does so. I won't be interrupted during my vacation again." He cracked his neck and looked at the sun as it started to sink towards afternoon, moving to fit the Sith lord's preference. "Was there anything else?" He yawned, longing to return back to his nap on the beach.

[member="Joon"] | [member="Darth Ayra"]

| [member="Joon"] | [member="Darth Vulkan"] | [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] |

"As you wish, my Lord. I will contact Darth Pyrrhus over this matter. I apologize for interrupting your vacation."

Bowing her head, Ayra switched the transmission off. The exchange had been short and brief. Making contact with Pyrrhus seemed off putting and dangerous, given the sensitive nature of her work. Still, she had been one of the first Sith to join the One Sith on Prakith, back when she had been Pandeima's apprentice. She had defeated Meric Nadun at the Battle of Kashyyyk, helping to secure the Wookiee homeworld for them prior to the Netherworld Crisis.

She had personally never interacted with Pyrrhus, but she reasoned that he would be easier to negotiate with, seeing as she could meet with him as an equal and had information to barter with, that was worth more to him than it would be to Vulkan.

So, aware that it was Pyrrhus that needed to be contacted next, Ayra sent a transmission to Coruscant, demanding that she be put through to Pyrrhus. It was worth the try, to see if she carried some sway in the One Sith and if Pyrrhus didn't answer, then there were other, more nefarious means to make Vulkan pass what was rightfully hers.

When the transmission switched off, Vulkan waved away the droid sending it back to the cabana. "Bring us back a pair of drinks." He laid back and rolled over, throwing an arm over the twi'lek's waist as he made himself comfortable lying belly down in the sand. Why Pyrrhus had tried to bribe him with his rejects Vulkan would never know. It didn't surprise him why the Sith Lord would send an acolyte to negotiate for such an important deal, always trying to appear more important than the next Sith Lord. Vulkan didn't care much, but the insult would reflect in the cost of the holocron, assuming he decided to part with it.

Unless of course the Sith was trying to sell him the acolyte as payment. Then perhaps Vulkan would mail him a gift, perhaps a super heavy warhead shot at his little academy. Or maybe Vulkan would let it slide, he was in a good mood after all. The droid returned setting a pair of drinks down on a small tray a little above the pair on the beach before hastily retreating away from that. After it left and the pair were alone Seela spoke, "What was that about?"

"Just the Sith trying to buy my possessions. Its a fun change from them paying me in holocrons and ships. Next they are going to try and buy their own ships from me." He let out a little chuckle and laid his head on his forearm letting the sun beat down on his back as he laid with his green skinned companion. It had been a while since he checked on the holocron, but he kept it safe, the same place as all the others and the glove. "Roll over and let's get some rest before the sun goes down."

Darth Vulkan.

Joon took that name and stored it along with the nonchalant way he spoke to her Master. How dare he be so flippant when important things were being discussed. Payment? Payment was made for supplies, services rendered and other things, not between Sith for important information and knowledge.

She didn’t look to Ayra, not wanting to step out of line and her promise not to say anything. So she sat, one hand on a lever and eyes forward looking out over hyperspace. She flipped a switch to cool the engines and took another name for reference. Darth Pyrrhus

Ayra was a great Master and a friend, a sister, a wife, lover – everything. She was clever and wise, and it was insulting that she wasn’t treated with the respect she deserved.

[member="Darth Ayra"] | [member="Darth Vulkan"] | [member="Darth Pyrrhus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom