Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Oh?" The redhead remarked quietly when the Zeltron answered her, pursing her lips just a little. Laira consider dropping a cheesy line like 'I guess I should find us some butter' but thought better of it. If called upon to make good on that joke she had no idea what she would be doing and would likely very quickly back out, and she didn't want to seem like she couldn't put her money where her mouth was. She had expected Joza to be warm and kind, and a little inviting, though. She knew about Zeltrons after all, even before she had asked for private dance lessons. Laira also quite enjoyed the compliments she was receiving from the Zeltron, somehow, it meant more to gain the pink woman's praises since the redhead was slightly intimidated by how pretty Joza was. Having grown up with everyone assuring her she was one of, if not the most, beautiful creature on the planet she had developed a sense of vanity that flourished in her teenage years.

That sense had nurtured her ego significantly and built her self-confidence. She wasn't vain to the point that an insult caused her crippling depression, just that she enjoyed receiving comments and looks, enjoyed dressing up nice and feeling like she looked beautiful. She didn't need that attention, but she enjoyed it immensely, and it seemed like the Zeltron enjoyed it going both ways as much as she did. "You would be surprised. Its hard to weed out the vapid and shallow ones. And I've already given up trying, its just easier to stay single for now." She hadn't ever dated to begin with, and had given up trying to find a match already. Her mother assured her she would know when she found someone she loved, and that is was best not to waste time and emotion on people Laira didn't care for. She watched the Zeltron grind her rear for a few moments with a confused look. "That," she paused, considering why that was even considered a dance. "Nevermind. Now I get why a spice junkie would want that, though I'm not sure its a dance no matter how good you make it look." Laira shook her head laughing softly, tousling her own hair with her hands while her hips kept moving in the steady circle.

She felt like she was doing okay with the dance, the Shaabi dancing, though not as well as Joza was beside her. "Really?" Laira perked up at the mention of Fire Shaping, "I don't smoke, so I use it mostly to start campfires or practice with it. I haven't gotten to much lately, not enough space on a small freighter." She'd learned to use Fire Shaping, though a bastardized version of it. Without proper control over Telekinesis, something her bloodline couldn't manage, her uses of Fire Shaping was less refined, unable to redirect flames. It was why she had learned control first, so that when and if she over did it or caused a problem Laira would have the ability to snuff it out quickly. "I prefer speed." The redhead paused for an instant before continuing. "At least for combat. Quickness, reflexes, agility. Art of Movement was the first thing I learned, along with Alchaka. It helps with balance and chaining movements together."

[member="Joza Perl"]

Joza snorted at the notion of her being surprised with scored of vapid and shallow men. After spending much of her teenage years as a dancer and waitress, she’d experienced her fair share of men—and women—only out for the booty. Laira seemed to have her priorities in order, but she was still young in her eyes. The thought made her arch a brow. Was she feeling a bit protective of the girl? They got along well enough, and youthful exuberance was contagious, after all. “Enjoy yourself. It’s good to experience different kinds of connections with different people. Just be careful, is all. ”

The momentary booty grind was halted so that she could let out a good-natured laugh at Laira’s reaction. “Okay, yeah. Not really a dance, but it works wonders in the right situation.” The right situation meaning targeted seduction. But c’mon, she was raised on Zeltros. The booty grind was practically their native dance. She switched quickly back into hip slides, this time shifting to one side, then up, then back in a defined “scooping” movement. It was a little tricky to manage, but once your found your footing for it, it was doable. The conversation that flowed so genuinely from the two women made the lesson much more enjoyable in Joza’s eyes. Occasionally she was gifted with someone cheerful and open enough to talk with, but sometimes her students tended to be quiet, shy, or rigid. Or easily frustrated. Or guys coming in only to check out the dancers. The latter category was always kicked swiftly to the curb.

“Mm, pyrokinetic abilities can expand beyond just creating fire. You can superheat fuel sources causing them to explode, like weaponry or jetpacks…or lightsaber power cells.” She briefly dug back to her previous uses of fire shaping, much of it wrought from watching others. “Speaking of lightsabers, do you know any forms? I find myself using Soresu and Makashi. Pretty basic, but in application with a little creativity they can trump a more powerful opponent.”

[member="Laira Vereen"]

Laira spent her youth in several different palaces and manors, a prestigious finishing school and private schools throughout her childhood and her winters in the freezing Juran Mountains where she was supposed, no expected, to out perform her peers in aspects like hunting, mining, even crafting weapons in the forges. It hadn't been a rough life, or anything like Joza having to dance to pay bills. Instead she had grown up always knowing that she would never need for money, she'd seen the trust fund she had access to and how much it had in it. Her mother and father, in their own ways, had ensured she had everything she needed. Intelligence, knowledge, skills she could use to survive, combat training, enough Force training to get her started, and physical beauty Organa women had developed.

But even with all that, Laira had her difficulties. She had been young and felt she would never live up to her father's expectations like her brother could, and she felt out of place among the nobility. For several years the redhead had been convinced she had the worst of both worlds her parent's came from. It wasn't until she had been away from them for a short time that she realized how supportive her parents had been of her decisions, even when she had decided never to be a Mandalorian and take her Verd'gotten her father still supported her. And now that she had run off leaving her duties as a princess, her mother still called her at night to see how she was doing. Now even Joza was acting somewhat like her mother, though not quite as protective. "I can handle myself, though I'm not sure I'm fit for short term, physical, connections." To her, it seemed like a situation where she had nothing to gain, and so she often avoided them.

"Oh, and the right situation? I suppose I'm not exactly your target audience." Laira smiled at the Zeltron warmly, trying her best to mimic the 'scooping' motion the pink woman was managing to do. She had to stop and furrow her brow several times, looking at Joza's feet and legs closely before she managed something similar in appearance, though far from perfect.

"Oh, well you see that's a version of Telekinesis. Using telekinesis to cause thermal changes at a distance." She waved her fingers in front of her, little flames emitting from them like she had webbed hands for a moment before growing to encompass her hand. "I can't do that. Or any telekinetics." She waved her hand around in a smooth pattern, the fire following behind it, "What I can do, is manipulate it and project it from myself and draw it into myself." The redhead snapped her hand off to the side and a small fireball left her hand and dissipated several meters away. "So I project flames, or heat I guess, from my body. Its why I studied the Art of Movement so much, so that I could learn how to control where I send the flames."

[member="Joza Perl"]

Joza chuckled, light and bubbly. “That’s not exactly what I meant. Connections don’t have to be sexual, or even romantic. What I meant to say was, you experience people in different ways once you leave home. I know that was at least true for me.” Relationships, whether they be with friends, lovers, or even enemies helped you learn how to read others and figure out how you handled different types of people. Joza wouldn’t claim to be an expert in anything like that, but she’d grown comparatively since the day she left Zeltros to broaden her horizons. Mistakes were often made, and the least she could do was learn a little bit from them.

“One of the people I was closest to was a man called Nikias. Strangely enough, it didn’t turn out to be romantic—we loved each other platonically. He was like the brother I never had.”

She smiled fondly in remembrance of her dear friend who had since passed. Killed by her ex-lover over a spat involving her, she’d never forgive herself—but now wasn’t the time to sink into grief and self-pity.

“Of course, if you fancy a little romantic tryst, there’s nothing wrong with that. People tend to lose their heads, though.” She winked and kept herself from elaborating. Teenagers, she’d come to learn, had difficulty controlling their passion. It wasn’t limited to Zeltrons, but she wasn’t naïve enough to believe that her own kind were less susceptible to that sort of thing.

She watched Laira’s pyrokinetic display with a discerning eye, nodding vaguely in approval. There was raw power behind her solid ability. “Can’t do telekinesis huh? That’s alright, I can’t heal worth chit.” She smiled wryly, hips shifting into a figure-eight pattern. “Suppose we can’t do everything. Would be boring if we could.”

“I tend to concentrate on defense. Y’know, barriers, walls, trapping lightning-flinging Sith in telekinetic bubbles. That sort of thing. Stunning is my favorite, though.”

As she spoke, she’d extend the Force out towards Laira—moving towards her like a paralytic serpent, aiming to wrap itself around her and push her into a catatonic state.

She meant no harm, of course…but if Laira was going to present her abilities, Joza would test her defenses.

[member="Laira Vereen"]

"Oh. I thought you meant something else." How foolish of her to assume the pretty zeltron meant sleeping around, Laira thought as her cheeks turned a color similar to her fiery hair in embarrassment. Now Joza probably thought Laira assumed she was overly promiscuous, even if Laira had flirted back to the zeltron some. More than some. Part of Laira wouldn't mind some form of relationship with the Zeltron though she doubted she could handle such a casual thing. The redhead had been raised around a loving couple that fell to their passions sometimes in the middle of the day, but stayed together and worked together for twenty years. That was what she had seen, and in finishing school what she had looked for and could not find. Her mother had finally convinced her to take chances and risks, but to try and build a relationship. "There are some people I wouldn't mind being, involved, with. But I'm not ready to be tied down so they'd have to be willing to either go with me or wait for me to come back for them."

"Home is where the heart is they say. I'm not entirely sure where home would be then." Alderaan was where she was raised, she had found memories of the planet, the wilderness with her mother, brother, and father. The cities and the palaces she had lived, learning from her mother and father, who were always supportive and loving to her and her sister even if she butted heads with them a lot in recent years. Even the institutions, she received one of the best educations available in the core, though she had no university education yet. Most of her training came from the Knights and the Clan Vereen Enclave in the mountains.

"Healing isn't so great." Her great aunt was arguably one of the best Jedi Healers in the galaxy, certainly one of the most respected. "I like speed over defense. My father liked defense, though I'm sure he exaggerated how good he was when he would tell stories." Talk about resisting turbolasers and containing large explosions with the Force, Draco was all about defense, specializing in neutralizing and minimizing enemy strikes, and powering through injuries. "If you can't hit me, you won't hurt me." The redhead still blushing, wiped her hair from her face and shifted her feet as she continued the dance as instructed.

It was then that she felt odd, a drowsiness come over her. Distracted as she was, she wasn't helpless. She resisted some of the pull of the Force for a time, but there was only so much even an experienced learner could withstand before succumbing. Her eyes crossed and she grinned as her body started to sway towards the ground. "Not on the first date." Laira muttered as she trailed off, feeling the Force shutting off her control.

[member="Joza Perl"]

Laira would awake on the dance studio floor, a folded towel tucked gently beneath her head. Surprisingly, her clothes were intact in their entirety and her body had been spared the nefarious touch of the Zeltron.

Save, of course, for moving her into a comfortable position.

The pink woman was sitting nearby on the ground, cross legged and a datapad in her lap. “Oh!” Her head jerked upwards as she saw the other redhead stir, looking up from her game of Angry Thirrikens. “You’re awake,” She shuffled closer onto her knees, giving the young woman a sheepish grin. “Sorry about that. I didn’t mean to extend it that much, and I caught you before you hit the ground so no bumps or bruises. You’ve only been out for a little bit.”

A hand reached forward, fingers gently brushing a few strands of hair from Laira’s face before retreating suddenly. It was an instinctive gesture, but one that probably wasn’t entirely appropriate for the situation at hand. “How do you feel?”

[member="Laira Vereen"]

Laira stirred awake rising off the floor. "I'm fine," she said as she patted herself down checking to make sure everything important was in its proper place and undamaged. Shaking the cobwebs out of her head, the redhead narrowed her eyes at the Zeltron. "Maybe drinks instead. I'm told I am a fun to be around while drunk, not so fun passed out on your floor." She grinned, rubbing her head and ruffling her fiery hair.

Joza brushed a few stray strands out of Laira's hair, causing her to blush a little. The zeltron and alderaani had been playing at harmlessly flirting with one another since they met and they seemed to be hitting it off some. "Thank you," she said softly, averting her gaze from making eye contact for a second before her natural coquettish side and courage returned. "Only one of us is allowed to be shy you know, otherwise we won't get anything done."

Laira didn't mind the flirting, she was fairly comfortable with herself and with Joza. She was a little aggravated her mental defense had been battered down and embarrassed she had fallen unconscious in front of the Master and Dance instructor, but she was trying to hide it by moving on. She stepped closer to the Zeltron, inching up to her personal space. "So, what's the next lesson? Force stuff, or more dancing, or something else. I'll follow your lead, which ever it is."

[member="Joza Perl"]

A slow grin slipped onto Joza’s face, showing off her pearly whites. The Zeltron got along with most people provided that they weren’t rude or otherwise awful, but she particularly liked [member="Laira Vereen"]. She was spunky and easygoing, and the pair seemed to click rather well. That made teaching all the more enjoyable.

“I’m not exactly shy, if you haven’t noticed.” She laughed lightly, barely restraining herself from sending Laira a wink. “Just thought it would be a little weird if you suddenly woke up on my floor with me stroking your hair, you know?” A pause. “And nothing happened, of course. Just made you comfy on the floor until you woke up.” Can’t consent if you’re out like a light, right? Joza’s hands remained firmly off of the young woman aside from slipping the blanket under her head.

“Mm, I think we’ve had enough dancing for today.” She took note of the other woman’s proximity to her, her good natured grin turning a little more wolfish. “Don’t want to overload you, then you’ll forget some of what I’ve taught you. We can do more Force stuff if you want, given that you have a solid foundation there. Wanna learn force stasis?”

[member="Laira Vereen"]

"There are worse ways to wake up. But thank you for the privacy and comfort while I was out." Laira continued grinning, comfortable with her surroundings. Joza had been polite enough to leave her be and kind enough to make sure she was comfortable, which made Laira like the zeltron more. Respect for someone's boundaries showed a great deal of self control and that was a nice quality as far as the redhead was concerned.

"No more dancing." Laira's lips turned into an exaggerated pout, eyes turned to look up at Joza feigning disappointment in an effort to tease her companion.

"Force stasis?" She mused quietly, as though it might be an acceptable replacement for dancing with one another but required consideration. Laira's eyes looked Joza up and down slowly for a moment during her meditation on the subject. "I think that falls into Mentalism, which I'm not so great at. Really just sensing emotions and intentions. I can't really influence people at all right now. Maybe the beginnings and foundations of that stuff." Poor little apprentice wasn't all that powerful and couldn't do all that much stuff. "That is if my private dance is over."

[member="Joza Perl"]

“True, I’ve woken up on many a floor before. The least I could do was make sure that you didn’t have a sore neck!” Granted, most of the time it in the aftermath of a drunken stupor. Occasionally it was with a lover, but Joza preferred to wake up in some place more comfortable, like a bed or a couch. Sore muscles from sleeping on a hard surface only made your day worse.

“I think we’ve danced enough, considering you ended up on the floor.” There was a light of humor in the Zeltron’s eyes, a small, toothy grin tugging at the corners of her lips at Laira’s pout. “Besides, it’s best not to do too much in one day. Once you’re more comfortable with the basics, we can build on it.” A thoughtful look crossed her face.

“Speaking of foundations, we could work on a little mentalism if you’re up for it.” She shrugged. “Sensing emotions is important too, and you mentioned you could do a little bit of that?” Gleaning thoughts and feelings was one of Joza’s strongest skills, given it was a racial trait she’d learned to hone early on. “Just don’t ask me to help you practice something like healing, because I’m a terrible healer.” Re: Nonexistent healing skills.

[member="Laira Vereen"]

Laira, rubbed her neck slightly feigning discomfort. "Thank you for that. I know massage, but that doesn't help me too much if I'm the one that needs one." One of her father's skills that he passed down to his children. Laira winked at Joza, being sure to brush all her hair out of her face and behind her shoulders.

"Healing is boring." Laira said with a slight giggle at the thought. Healing was something she knew the bare basics of, the shamans in Utegetu all emphasized healing and curing disease, plant surge, sensing a world's energy and weather patterns as their core foundations. They claimed that nature was the truest representation of the Force and thus the easiest to sense, respect, and manipulate. That if one was closer to nature, one would be more intune with the Force itself. But all that was lame, and Laira desperately didn't want to be boring or lame in the eyes of the zeltron woman. She was a creature that desired acceptance and adoration from others, and in Joza's case Laira yearned for it.

"You could show me a thing or two." Laira stepped just a little closer to the zeltron, actually excited about learning something regarding the Force. Not everyone was able to find good master's in the galaxy, fewer managed to find people whose philosophies mirrored their own so closely. Laira couldn't do much better than Joza for a master if she was going to have one that lasted a while, not that Laira stayed in the same place very long.

[member="Joza Perl"]

A scarlet brow arched, the corner of a mauve lip turning up slightly. “If you need some tension worked out, I’m a decent masseuse.” The offer was on the table, and it was as legitimate as it was teasing. Not every massage segued into a porno.

Most of them did, but anyway.

“Boring, but useful.” Joza managed to keep the wistfulness from her tone. Some areas of manipulating the Force came easier to her than others, and healing was not one of them. As a Padawan, her skill was mediocre at best, and she had to expend twice the energy as her peers to perform the same feats, meager as they were. As she drifted further from the Light as a young Knight, so did her healing skills disappear altogether. The inability to heal made her feel like somewhat of a failure, though the Zeltron eventually snapped out of her broody funk and found a comfortable place for herself between the Light and Dark, leaning heavily towards the former. “I can teach you crucitorn, if you’d like. I’m really good at that.”

It was a skill she’d developed over the years, having initially been taught by Darth Ax’no. The Sith Priestess had taken Joza as a slave, inflicting pain on her with crucitorn and teaching her to control it. It was an odd event, one that she looked back to more than she should—but a defining moment in her life, the starting point of one of her cornerstone skills.

“Or you can try to feel my feelings. Either one.”

[member="Laira Vereen"]

"Maybe after the lesson you can rub the kink out of my neck. Then I'll return the favor, huh?" Laira spoke with a sly grin on her face and a slight raise of her eyebrows. This redhead wasn't half bad with her hands either thanks to a few lessons and a little bit of practice. Not licensed or anything, but not half bad as a masseuse.

And her own healing skills were rudimentary, and semi-skilled with the fundamentals, trained but by no means an expert. Hardly even proficient. Crucitorn was a skill she knew nothing about however, she had never been introduced to it. The ability to control pain was simple and in most Force User's repertoire to a degree, but experts could turn it into something monstrous with enough precision and control. "Well I suppose I can try to feel you any time so lets try the new thing for now." There was a slight tease in her tone and voice, to make it clear she wasn't opposed to the innuendo or the actual lesson in the future. There were worse things than sweet Zeltron dancers to flirt with.

"So, how about you start on crucitorn for now." The redhead shook her head and arms, loosening up a little after he short nap on the dance floor and leaning form side to side so that she could stretch the muscles in her core quickly. Laira wasn't so worried about needing to exercise given her stature and physique, but she always felt better adding a bit of physical training with Force training. She felt it helped her concentrate and kept her senses up and aware, kept her from zoning out.

[member="Joza Perl"]

“Sure, sure. We can compare techniques.” She couldn’t help a flirtatious wink, given that this was banter. However, she certainly wouldn’t mind massages post lesson. In short, Joza was down for feeling the other redhead up so long as Laira was alright with the idea. Casual relations were normal in Zeltron culture, though Joza had learned that the rest of the galaxy didn’t exactly see things the same way. Monogamy, for one, was a concept she had always known about but never saw a practical use for. She was slowly beginning to understand why it was a popular choice in many cultures, outside of the purely sexual reasons.

“Sure, we can work on crucitorn. It’s one of my special skills.” Holding out a hand, she continued. “Give me your hand, palm up.”

[member="Laira Vereen"]

Laira preferred monogamy, partially because it was what she was raised by. A stay at home father who cherished his family and constantly poured affections on his wife, and a mother who put her husband and family in her heart and always thought of them despite ruling a planet full of people who depended on her which caused the young princess to desire that for herself. And partially because Laira had a very high opinion of herself. If someone wasn't completely satisfied with landing her as a partner, then they didn't know how to properly appreciate their situation.

"Good. I look forward to it." The princess responded to the offer of swapping massages, actually quite pleased with herself. It wasn't often she got showed off such a skill for others and it didn't quite work on herself.

As the lesson began, the redhead turned her head palm up and held it out for the Zeltron to take as instructed without complaint of hesitation. Time to learn some neat Force stuff from the pretty Zeltron dancer. She could feel some excitement rising in the back of her mind at the prospect of learning something she had never even heard of before. Most of the time she had at least heard of the esoteric and exotic powers and doctrines of the Force, but Crucitorn was one of the few she knew nothing about.

[member="Joza Perl"]

“Okay,” Humming a little tune, the Zeltron took Laira’s hand in both of her own, cradling it gently. One pink hand suddenly tightened around the younger woman’s own, the other slipping atop Laira’s palm. In a swift movement, Joza’s nails bit down into Laira’s flesh with no small amount of kindness. While the wound wasn’t anything to be worried about—her nails weren’t that sharp—they drew blood and would leave behind a biting sting, which is exactly what was intended.

Joza’s face remained serene as she drew the offending hand away, though the other had slid up to grip Laira’s wrist. There was no apology, no offer of comfort but she wasn’t overly aggressive or harsh. “Crucitorn is about controlling pain. You can alleviate it, or make it worse—though I’m not a fan of the latter unless it’s really necessary.” Green eyes flickered down to the little wounds at Laira’s hand. “It can help a lot in battle, especially if you can’t make it to a medic. While you can’t regain control of a severed ligament or something, you can make the pain less. Helps a lot with broken ribs and the like. Now concentrate on the pain you feel at your hand and try to diminish it.”

[member="Laira Vereen"]

"Ow," Laira glared at Joza for a second, having not expected such a sharp jab into her flesh from the pink zeltron. She had to resist the urge to withdraw her hand from the Zeltron's grasp, and the instinct to punch the pretty pink skinned mentor in the stomach for jabbing her hand. "Maybe a little warning next time, sweet-thang." She said quickly regaining her composure. A little prick wasn't exactly anything to get upset over, and she'd had scraps and bruises that were worse than a little mark on her palm, but the surprise of it was jarring.

"Alright, so its a little like numbing your nerves or dampening the pain receptors in your mind through the Force. I'm, familiar with the concept just not the execution." The Princess's father was skilled in the physical aspect rather than the mental aspect of Crucitorn. Pain Control was the practice of using the Force to shunt the pain or damage to the nerves out of one's body at the source, whereas Crucitorn as Joza described it was more of a mental practice of deadening the perception of pain and transcending it, or apparently amping it up in enemies.

Laira turned her eyes to the little mark, welling blood in the palm of her hand, the subtle sting of severed nerves and broken skin burning in the injury and focused her mind, pressing her presence into the little spot and how it affected her body. The network of lights and spots that made up a person glinted in her mind's eye as the princess focused on the pain and tapped it with her presence, causing a spike in the feeling and a wince to form on her face for an instant.

[member="Joza Perl"]

Joza remained calm and unperturbed even as she sensed Laira’s irritation flare a bit. It was to be expected, of course—who wouldn’t be annoyed when someone punctured your skin suddenly like that? She’d certainly have a few choice words if she’d been on the receiving end. It was far easier for her to be casual about the act while being the administrator.

“Sorry, but if I warned you then you could prepare for it and the lesson wouldn’t be as effective.”

Maybe that was true, but there was an equally large chance that she was just being brutally cheeky.

“Give it a try. Focus on not just the wound itself, but pacifying the nerves and tissue around it.” It was difficult to describe the sensation, and Joza had learned under more violent circumstances.

The wince did not escape her notice, and she spoke gently to Laira. “Keep trying. It will take some getting used to, but with practice it will become more natural. If you can influence the pain to express itself more, you can also silence it.”

Teaching wasn't something she did often, but took a small sense of joy and pride in nonetheless. Perhaps it was undeserved, though, and a part of her desperately hoped that she was able to pass something on to Laira.

[member="Laira Vereen"]

Laira turned her attention to the small bleeding wound in her palm, focusing her mind on it in order to do her best to sense the web of nerve clusters that surrounded it despite her mild annoyance with the pretty Zeltron trying to instruct her. The little lights in her hand that made up the nerves sending signals to her brain illuminated dimly as she focused her senses on a singular part of herself. For a moment all she could feel was that one little prick in her skin.

"Gotta be honest, not the prick I was expecting you to offer me." Laira grinned with devilish glee as her focus on the wound caused it to numb some, not completely, but enough that it was noticeably not as painful as it had been, and that was success enough for Laira. "But I'll need a bandage. No, actually I think I've got something for this you might like in my jacket." She pulled her hand out of the Zeltron's grasp and went over to her jacket in the floor, bending at the waist and keeping her legs straight facing away from Joza to rifle through her pockets for something. She had enough awareness about herself to know that her rear wasn't her best feature, but it was still nice as far as the redhead was concerned.

When she found the little pink and white kyber crystal on a chain, she withdrew it and placed the crystal in her bloodied palm, wrapping her hand around it and holding it tightly using the Crystal as a focus for her very minor healing abilities. "Jedi used to use these to help them heal others, but some Jedi guardians liked them because wearing one is like being in a bacta tank." A faint light emitted from the crystal grasped tightly in the redhead's hand as she extended it towards the Zeltron. "Here, you can have this one. It's kinda pink like you anyway, not as red as I wanted when I found it." The princess grinned, opening her palm to reveal the slightly bloody crystal and a mostly closed wound on her palm that was no longer bleeding.

[member="Joza Perl"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom