Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lecture crasher.

Malcom Stillwater

"Don't worry I got this....maybe"
Mal busied himself filling his plate with food. Looking around he saw most people putting a little bit of this, and a little bit of that on their plates. But not Mal, he piled on the portions. The food looked delicious and he was gonna get his fill!

He spoke quietly to Daska who was ahead of him in line "Not sure what measurements you're referring to, but Adler wouldn't know a measurement device from the hole in his a- PRAWNS!" He interrupted himself as he found one of his favorite foods before him. He grabbed the tongs and added a healthy serving onto his already full plate. Though he was focused on the buffet, he was still listening to Daska.
"Don't worry, I know this is important to you, and I'll behave... I'll do my best to behave."

He walked with her over to their assigned table and placed his plate at his seat then grabbed the back of daska's chair and pulled it out for her. Just cause he wasn't born into class didn't mean that he didn't have any. As she sat he pushed in her chair then took his own seat. As they ate, he told her about the ship he wanted to buy.
"She's an old HWK-290 currently docked on Ord Mantell, the ol' merchant who owns her is giving me a great deal. And since you just got a new expedition on the books, I'd like to go get her right away. She should come in handy."

Daska Tess

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Daska just shook her head when [member="Malcom Stillwater"] went hog wild on the prawns. There was never a mundane moment with him, then he promised to behave. "I know," the Chandrilan nodded, then continued on down the food line chuckling to herself.

Each group had a table that they had purchased for the evening as this was a fund raising event after all. It just so happened the two were to sit at the table Adler had reserved, but luckily he nor her father were eating yet.

"Thank you," she offered with an appreciative smile as the rugged Corellian pulled out the chair for her. Malcom was certainly putting on the charm offensive this evening. The man had a way to make her skin crawl, both in a good way and bad. Right now Daska was getting a good tingly feeling, course that could be the champagne too.

"Sounds like a good fit for you," the blonde replied thoughtfully, then took a forkful of the salad on her plate.

After chewing, she added. "I think we should leave tomorrow morning. There's an 0600 non-stop shuttle that goes to Coruscant, then we can transfer there to get one to Ord Mantell. In the meantime if you don't have accommodations already in order, you may stay with me tonight.... since your things are already in my guest bedroom," Daska winked, she then took another bite of the mixed greens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom