Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leaving

Like the actual group? On the content bar above the One Sith banner, click The One Sith. That will take you to the main page. There will be a button on the right hand side top that says Leave Faction.

That should do it. Unless you wanted an IC send off as well, like a bounty and team to hunt you down and drag you back for a very intimate chat with a torture device?

[member="A. Dominion"]

I should have asked this before, because I already had a thread with him being tortured by an NPC sith. Unless someone wants to take claim of torturing Dominion, including melting his eye with a lightsaber and cutting off his left arm in rage, then fighting Vaulkhar (recent eloped Sith) then I'll keep it that way. If you want the link, then here:

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/74031-the-price-of-scilence/

Also, thanks for the help [member="Sinistra"] !

Oh no, that's perfectly ok. I was just checking to see if it might be a possible thread you'd be interested in, but if you've already written it out, there's no need to edit.

Cheers!

[member="A. Dominion"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom