Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leave No Stone Unturned [Moross Crusade Dominion of Silken Asteroids]

Mercury Zealot

Monstrocity of Moross - Deceased
@[member="Loxa Visl"]

Finally! Competition! Stone Hermes roared in amusement as the swarm dispersed at the arrival of another hunter. More space guts coated the Resu Elite, in his already drenched state. Where before the swarm was omnipresent within his reached the mass seemed to devolve into a presence that merely surrounded everything. Quite a big difference, despite what one might expect. For one thing, now that he wasn't solely in the epicenter, his grenades would likely kill fewer mynocks now.

Of course at this point, he wasn't really conscious.

He slashed through the pests with ruthless indifference. He bit them, cut them, ripped them, skewered them, and pretty much tore through them. Nearly a dozen fell before him, until once again he made the mistake of roaring again. As the electrical discharge of emotion was released the dispersing mynocks rushed to the energy outlet that was Stone Hermes. The pest bit into him again and it infuriated him more. He didn't even have enough reason to grab another grenade.

10 slew by blade
Total: 120

I looked to the woman as she said that she was sorry for having to leave. As much as we were meeting, I had a feeling that something else was going on without my knowledge. I doubted that the woman was simply leaving to speak to someone else. Something was wrong and I could feel it in my bones. I nodded my head as she left, half tempted to send men after her to aid her. but I didn't because I knew not why. Turning to the woman, Crystal, as she spoke of a base of operations, as well as an opportunity to explore the Galaxy.

I already nodded my head before she was done speaking. "Many would agree with me in saying that we would be honored to join you. However, others may not agree. With this new base that you, the Moross Crusade, are going to own, Expect some to give dirty looks or even revolt against you and myself." I was young among my race, and even then, I had to lead them. I took the challenge of besting the former Alpha, now it is my turn to decide what is best for my race.

"Later we can discuss on where you can build this base and the regulations that will be put into place for your, and my own people to keep the peace between us. Minds do not change just because the rest of the Galaxy does."

@[member="Crystal"], @[member="Vascious Relens"], @[member="Kassandra Distorith"], @[member="Anaudius"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom