Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Learning how to Shii-Cho (Kyra/Yuroic)

Kyra grimaced, her head practically receding back into her neck as he called her out on the lie. She squirmed for a moment, half tempted to continue to deny it all together. But reason gave out. She threw out her arms, giving Yuroic a defeated huff.

"How did you know?" She exclaimed, her hand stinging as the sword was yanked from it.

Last edited:
Laughing as Kyra finally admitted that something happened to her training saber. He shook his head, "I think you need to stop believing that you are a sealed vault of emotions and somewhat more an open book." Jairdain had trained him in reading minds and feeling emotions so he could tell a lot from a person based on little to no interaction. Something he always use to struggle with before.

"Well perhaps, it is time for an upgrade." Yuroic suggested to Kyra.

Kyra flushed, an abashed heat tinging her cheeks. She nearly uttered an apology, but his laughter and words quickly earned more indignation than humility.

"I am not a-" She blinked rapidly, his final offer registering a moment later than she was proud of. "Wh-wait. What," she bellowed. She stared at him in disbelief, her body alert for the slightest tic to confirm a lie. The moment she sensed otherwise, she exploded in a burst of excitement.

"Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~" Came the ear piecing response. She dissolved into a squirming mess of teenage girl excitement-- jumping, squirming, wiggling in place. It all ended with a exploding hug, the girl tackling the master.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyooooou! Ahhhhh!" She peeled off him, practically vibrating in place. "I have to go tell Acaadi. Ahhh! Can I go?"

He wanted to raise an eyebrow as he saw Kyra rearing up to defend herself from his friendly comment on her behaviour. He was going to raise his eyebrow mostly because she would be behaving as he would have thought she would when he made a comment on her behaviour. It would have been predictable but her mind caught up to his last words.

To call Kyra excited would be underselling the excitability that was display. There were no words for how happy she seemed. Yuroic could only smile and offer her a hug back. He smiled to her and nodded his head. "Sure, you can tell your friends, but first we must figure out where we are going to find your crystal first. Might have to stay here, or we could travel to a fun new world." Yuroic stated as he displayed a galaxy map for Kyra. "Close your eyes, let your hand and the Force guide you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom