Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Learning How to Bend [Ronin Fel & Jack Harkness]

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
The Republic, a place that Ronin would have never opted to see again if the fate of the Fel Imperium didn't ride on him sucking his feelings up. After all, perhaps it the Chancellor would be pleasant and not a total imbecile like most of the Republican politicians that Ronin had ever met. After all, the Chancellor was the highest elected official in the Republic and he had to have some sort of proper manners. Assuming tended to make an ass out of everyone though, so Ronin wouldn't get his hopes to high before meeting this man in person. Besides, dealing with the Jedi's puppet far surpassed dealing with the Jedi themselves again. Despite everything, Ronin couldn't get over the fact that the Jedi had turned him away and that they now failed to do the one thing they were supposed to in this galaxy, defeat the darkside. That was why the Fel Imperium now existed, to create a government of action that did not sit on its hands while the galaxy burned around it. Democracy had its place, but it was slow and ineffective when it came to dealing with the serious problems in the galaxy at large.

These thoughts would be kept locked away in his mind, for now at least. He wanted to make a good impression on the Chancellor and walking in to rant about how much he disliked his government was not the way to do that. Ronin just needed to learn how to bend a little so that any talks about the Jedi would not lead to a fisticuffs inside the leader of the Republic's office. So, with that in mind, Ronin Fel marched up to the chancellor's secretary with a warm smile on his face and a form in his hand. The secretary, a short and beautiful brunette, looked up with fake smile and interest in her eyes.

"Welcome, how can I help you today?" The woman asked with such enthusiasm that it almost sounded like a legitimate curiosity

"Yes, young lady, I have an appointment to speak with Chancellor Harkness" Ronin said with a very real kindness

"Okay then, can I have your name please?"

Ronin gave a slight nod "Ronin Fel"

With another fake smile, the secretary typed some things on a datapad before glancing back up to Ronin "Okay, Mister Fel, I'll let the Chancellor know you have arrived."

@[member="Jack Harkness"]

Jack Sheltrak

Senator of Zeltros, Former Supreme Chancellor
@[member="Ronin Fel"] @[member="Yusan Fenn"]

Harkness looked up from the seat at the desk when he got the notice. His assistant let him know what was happening but he sat there while he leaned back. "Send him in." A look at the holoscreen brought a smirk to his face while he made sure Yusan if he came knew what was happening. "Yusan if your able to come, do come and join me."

Other Space Kaiden

@[member="Jack Harkness"]

"You can see him now." The secretary said, to which Ronin bowed politely.

Straightening his attire, Ronin walked past the secretary's desk and into Jack's office, a warm smile lighting his features "Chancellor Harkness, it is a pleasure to meet you." Ronin said as he walked in and extended his hand out towards the man as he strode over to the desk.

Yusan had been out in the imperial Gardens while he was contacted via Comlink about the meeting with one Ronin Fel. A Fel, he laughed slightly and stood, interested in the likelihood that this was the very family that had been wiped out seven centuries prior by an upstart sith Lord and his witless spawn. He shook his head once and walked over to the Senate building and took a turbolift up as he neared the Chancellor's office.

The doors slid open and he stepped out, nodding to the secretary before keying open the door to the Chancellor's office and stepping in, his robes, akin to that of a Jedi's, flowed around him as he walked in. He looked at Jack Harkness as he entered and gave him a slight bow, as well as giving one to Ronin Fel. "Chancellor Harkness, and if I understand right, Mister Fel, or is it ambassador?" He straightened up and took a seat in a chair nearby, placing the lightsaber he kept clipped on his belt placed on his lap now so to stop it from interfering with his comfort, that and to keep it clear about what he was after the past few weeks of uncertainty in the Senate. @[member="Ronin Fel"] @[member="Jack Harkness"]

Jack Sheltrak

Senator of Zeltros, Former Supreme Chancellor
@[member="Yusan Fenn"] @[member="Ronin Fel"]

Harkness looked at the man and was about to speak when Yusan came in and he gave a nod of his head. There was much going on while he extended his hand to meet Ronin's and gave a nod motioning to Yusan. "Ambassador Fel it is good to meet you. When i heard the Fels were coming well I had to see for myself. What can i do for you today?"

Other Space Kaiden

@[member="Yusan Fenn"] @[member="Jack Harkness"]

"Whichever you prefer, Vice Chancellor Fenn I presume?" Ronin said as he shook the Chancellors hand, listening to Jack's words Ronin continued "I'm sure it is a surprise, no one has heard much of my family for years...I plan to change that. I come here today seeking an alliance with the Republic and my growing Imperium in the Outer Rim."

Yusan rested his head in his hand and listened to the man as he spoke and glanced at Jack Harkness as he sat there. He wondered what ran through the man's mind as he sat there listening to the fel. Then came the thought of the Fel, what was it that they had to worry about this man, an ambassador from a thought long dead monarchy shows up with his ilk out of no where. Everything was certainly going to be interesting in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom