Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Learning from the Past

Cody Schayll

C

xyHbnpvf7TMVZ5mWWNEMmvEv_qwxqc9Wqid7iBMX5oqW7Pbt92K_Qw1NJ3y1JR5cFjHzlhHad1cGAgWo4oSoAKAefT28_mzZ1djGrp0GUmlalrftYIXXy6jaex0u5SbMw0sWTTUw

Location: Orbit above Onderon | Nargon Odyssey (Cody’s U-Wing)
Tags: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

d32bc5c12b08fe54643d16f3ed578c962bfd931b.png

Cody sat behind the controls of his ship looking out at Onderon. According to the holocron this was where his bloodline started. That wasn’t really true. His bloodline likely started someplace much further away. The legacy that has been passed down all the way to Cody. The legacy that gave Cody the powers that he didn’t understand. That gave Cody the cube that told him to avoid the Jedi Order. According to the cube there was lots of history of his family here.

Cody took that name from one of the teachers within the cube. Cody Nargon was the third of the legacy. His parents met on Onderon. They came to Onderon again later to save Cody Nargon’s great-grandfather from a group of secret Sith that were holding and attempting to break Jedi with the power of Farsight. Both of those stories said that relics were left behind. Relics that only the Nargon Legacy would know about. Relics that in all likelihood was still there.

Cody Schayll wasn’t a Jedi. He wasn’t fully trained in the Force. He hadn’t even tried to construct his own lightsaber. Even his stupid father had managed to do that. Cody wasn’t a fighter at all. And from what he had heard from the cube and read on the holonet, Onderon was not a place where a person with his lack of experience went alone. So he hired some help.

He turned to his left to the bounty hunter he had hired to keep him safe. Hilal was a Mandalorian, so Cody had every reason to believe he was safe with her. She had a bit of a reputation now. Bodyguard of pop star Tiaza and survivor of the Invasion of Tython. But on the other hand she was a super cute young woman. Maybe he should have hired someone more like his dad.

“You are sure that you’re up to a relic hunt in the wilds of Onderon?” he asked one last time as he waited for planetary control to give him landing instructions. “This is really important to me, but I know how dangerous this place is. And I’m not even totally sure where I’m going to find what I’m looking for.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom