Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Learning from the past

Sirius Nova

S
Those who didn't learn from the past were doomed to repeat the mistakes of the past. Since Sirius was unaware of a lot of the culture of the galaxy at large, he knew he had to learn about it. After all he didn't want to run the risk of ticking off a species that could mass engineer a bio weapon to take out the Narrikians. No thank you, he'd rather not deal with such stupidity ever. Absolutely never ever ever in fact, thank you very much inventors of the Gulag Plague for giving his species and him such paranoia. Sirius was currently at one of the hidden Star Ports on Setus Prime. Why? He was awaiting an arrival. Of course, he'd come with his new special agent, Alexander Sol. Alexander may not use the light side of the Force, but he was good for when things needed to be done covertly and targets needed to be removed. Sirius was going to be certain he didn't repeat the many, many, many mistakes he had made in the past. First and foremost, he'd have the ship checked the moment it entered Narrikian space. The fleet he had bought of at least 40 ships would see to that little problem, as would the half a million fighters.

Lliara Daeva

Pharmaceuticals (Save|Kill)
Inbound Vessel: FAL LX-MRS Mk I
Appearance: Royal Purple

The Undoubtedly crew were a good bunch that would be of use to Lliara, but that didn't preclude her from continuing her own exploits in the galaxy. They knew how to contact her if a job surfaced. 'Downtime' wasn't something she was suited for in long-stretches. Too much to do. Plenty of time, but still too much to do.

Today she was masquerading as an expert in the Force, Alchemy, and even a dab of Science. 'Force Scientist,' the woman called herself. Cute too, but you know how these things go... can't have two of somebody and maintain your cover. Tragic, but there were other cute women in the galaxy. And Lliara needed this particular one's identity. Did you know how hard it was to arrange for a meeting with an Emperor or King or any ruler that commanded 'the masses'? It could take years convincing them just to talk to her. Especially when they were xenophobes.

But this opportunity was sent by the Force itself. They wanted someone to talk Force and Science. Someone from outside. Direct by the Emperor himself. Lliara couldn't pass up such an opportunity. A little vibrancy to her skin tone, lengthening the hair and with a splash of red, with a tight, revealing dress for the acute senses of these Narrikians to appreciate. A living work of art she was.

The winged vessel swooped in from the heavens in accordance with Ground Control's instructions. From what Lliara saw this place wasn't "on the map." Reclusive. She approved. Why bother with overcrowded ports when you could use your power for a little privacy? She was beginning to like this already.

Once the ship touched down, the outer reaches of the wings swept upward to reduce the footprint while parked. A ramp descended from the side of the vessel, and soon enough the green Mirialan stepped into view with a smile on her red lips. The best lies were couched in the truth.

After she descended, Lliara walked up to the little gathering assembled all for her, and then stopped when prompted or four feet away. Lliara's upper body doubled over as her right hand cross her midsection. "Lliara Sona, Force Scientist, Mentor, and published author at your service, my Lord." When infiltrating, always play to the crowd.

Tag: Sirius Nova

Sirius Nova

S
"So, you've come to our planet in response to the ad?" asked Alexander Sol, the current right hand of Sirius Nova. He was clad in a black, and gray colored tunic and pants with no trimmings whatsoever on them. He had a frown on his face as he looked at her. Allowing an outsider to meet with the Emperor was a risk to say the least because she for all he knew could be one who carried a virulent strain of the Gulag Plague on her, and planned to wipe out the Narrikians. Still, he would defer to the wisdom of the Emperor, and allow Sirius to have his meeting. Should she pose a threat though, he would perform his duty and eliminate her in order to keep the Narrikians alive. He was one of the Narrikians that served the Emperor's whims directly since his older brother, Ken had retired. Ken now served a different role, and Alexander knew that it was his job to keep the Emperor safe. Sure he may use the Dark Side of the Force, but he was no villain. He didn't buy into the "Jedi" or the "Sith" Ideologies anyway.

Sirius chose that moment to speak up, raising a hand to silence Alexander before he could protest. He then looked at her for a moment, before he spoke. She was a living work of art, the beautiful green skin she had, and that hair color.... exquisite. "No need to bow." After all, he wasn't going to make his people treat him like a god, no one needed to. Nor was he the type to enslave people to do his whims. No, Sirius was not that kind of Emperor. As he looked at her again, and he couldn't help but do so as she was a living work of art, he asked. "You do realize that you will have to stay on this planet a long time to complete your employment, right?"

Lliara Daeva

Lliara slowly lifted her head and her upper body at the Emperor generous invitation. She could feel the darkness in his servant. His passion. Always good to know where you stood with people, and this one would rather she be on another planet. As for Sirus Nova, well, an ever so slight twist at the hips as she straightened up to strike an eyeful. No one scrambling to throw a blanket over her? They had good taste and manners. It would make it easier to hold their attention.

"That should not be a problem, my Lord," Lliara responded calmly, and with a honeyed voice. "Though I would ask I be allowed off world from time to time. To confer with my colleagues without fear of being overheard on the holonet, and my agent." Her chin turned a hair in Alexander's direction, though her eyes remain with Sirius for whom she clarified, "My publishing agent. It would only draw unnecessary attention if I were to suddenly disappear."

Wrap her arms about an Emperor? Lliara wasn't afraid of long term assignments. Though until these kind people demonstrated they had something worth her undivided attention, however, she wasn't prepared to become their bird in a cage. She had work to do among the stars.

Sirius Nova

S
Alexander would much rather she die than run the risk of contaminating the planet with any form of disease the Narrikians had no cure or treatment plan for. Oh wait, that was all the ones currently at large in the galaxy. "Your first assignment," began Sirius. "Is simply to bring Alexander and myself up to date on the various factions of the Galaxy, Their Technology, whether or not they have biological doomsday weapons just waiting to be unleashed by someone in order to kill all sapient life in the galaxy. Unlike my predecessor centuries ago," Sirius hissed. "The Narrikians will not fall prey to a Gulag Plague incident again if I can do anything about it." This was a sore spot for the Narrikians, talking about their past. The past they held was both something they kept secret from most races (Namely the amount of chaos the Gulag Plague had caused) and the other issues it had caused. Like driving their species to become Xenophobic to put it mildly. The Narrikians had ships in orbit that were recently purchased to serve as a sort of small defense fleet for the planet. After all, they needed such at their disposal in order to make them able to hold their own.

"Are you a master with a Lightsaber, as well?" asked Sirius. "If so, I would like to have lessons in how to use one." Primarily as he wanted to be ready should he have to take down a Jedi or Sith that dared cause trouble for his homeworld. All in all he had a long way to go before he'd be ready to truly lead his people - he'd have to get a lot stronger and more powerful than he was. The Force alone, the energy field that the Jedi and Sith abused wouldn't be enough. No, his people would need new ways, new technologies, new resources at their disposal that no one else had.

Lliara Daeva

Lliara held the picturesque smile without a single conscious thought. Knowledge and information about decidedly easy -- albeit important -- topics. Child's play to hold such a role. Their paranoia about the Gulag plague might be bothersome from time to time, but was not unwarranted. She of anyone present knew that better than most. "With respect, my Lord, your planet does not need to fear the Gulag plague as you once did. There is always a chance a new strain may return, but it does not rampant as it once did. Most sentient life is immune to it." Though now she was curious how this isolated little world had made it through that time. Even worlds that imposed the strictest of quarantines had been afflicted. That did not mean all worlds had, however, which would be a problem if that were somehow true.

"However," and here's where the shoe dropped, "there is a newer plague that you should be made aware of. It is not like most others. In fact, it shows signs of imposing a sort of...will to those it infects. It is known as the Blackwing Virus. Should you hear of any vessel declaring one of its passengers is afflicted, you should destroy it immediately. All hands. No survivors. A single infected person can result in the loss of entire cities, continents, or planets. It is a living death spread through physical and bodily fluid contact. It may even become airborne. If you wish to dedicate your scientifice community to countering disease that is the Virus they should concentrate their focus on."

The smile of her red lips grew at the Emperor's inquiry. "Yes, I know the ways of the Lightsaber, my Lord. I should be able to construct training blades, provided your men could procure a small assortment of Kyber Crystals." Lliara herself did not carry a lightsaber on her person. Just a short, metal cylinder in her purse that if activated extended into a long, metal pole. Useful as it was to her purposes, two actual training sabers would be better used when learning of the real thing.

Tag:
Sirius Nova

Sirius Nova

S
Alexander tensed at the mention of the Blackwing Virus. Great, another thing to panic the Narrikian CDC about. Whoever had made the Blackwing Virus had signed their own death warrant. This was something Alexander would see to by putting a bounty of 3 Million Credits on their head later. Well for them and all their notes / designs / the formula to be destroyed as completely as was possible. Their associates, and family as well. "The Kyber Crystals you speak of do not exist on this world. We do have "Kannor" crystals though that could be used, I suppose." He stated, as he looked at her.

Alexander interjected. "By your permission, My Lord, I would head out to see to handling the "Blackwing Virus" that we've been recently informed of." Sirius thought it over. "Be swift, my saber." Alexander then left, leaving her alone with the Emperor of the Narrikians, as all the others in the welcoming party left with him as well to see to the problem. The Narrikians were paranoid about disease.

Sirius looked at her again, his eyes taking her in. She was dressed beautifuillly. Her hair, her face, it all seemed so... no. He wouldn't allow himself to dwell on such thoughts as there was work to be done. "I'm also trying to figure out if the Force can do a certain thing I want it to, namely raw blasts of force energy from the hands. Not Fire, Not Lightning, but simple raw blasts of force power."

Lliara Daeva

"Kannor?" Lliara regarded the man for a moment before she nodded slightly. "I don't think I've ever had the pleasure... I would be honored to explore their use with you, my Lord." Did this world have its own variation on a Force crystal? That was something worthy of study. Lliara could always use a new and diverse source of crystal.

Surprisingly, the entire assembly swiftly departed with the news of the Blackwing Virus. That had been far more effective than she'd thought possible. Surprising they trusted her with the Emperor's safety so quickly, but then their guest hadn't a weapon on her. Not even a pocket blade. Fortunate for them she wasn't here to assassinate Sirius, however, because she wouldn't have needed any weapon at all.

On the other hand, she was delighted to find his eyes on her figure once they'd gone. A weapon by any other name was just as deadly. Slowly that weapon ever so slowly closed the distance between them. Not enough to touch, of course; it was too early to be that forward with such a commanding presence. But far less than four feet. Her eyes met his while the smile of her red lips grew.

"Mmm," Lliara purred. "Force Push." Now the green-skinned woman drifted off to the man's right and slowly began to circle him. "Some call it 'telekinesis.' Moving an object with a thought or gesture. The invisible hand and the extension of your will." As she emerged on Sirius' other side, Lliara lifted her left hand and pointed it a crate twenty feet from them. "Like so." The Force swelled up and was released to shove the box back and to the floor behind the stack. She certainly hoped nothing fragile had been in it. Fairly confident nothing explosive though; those kinds of things were kept in far sturdier containers.

Sirius Nova

S
"Force Push is something I already know about. It's not what I'm wanting to do with the Force," said Sirius, as he looked at her for a moment. Her purr made him blush a little, as he looked at her for a moment. While she may think that she could kill him easily, Sirius was more than able to hold his own. This was why his entourage had left the area, as they knew he could hold his own. He force pulled / pushed one of the crates to demonstrate what he could do with his skills. "What I'm looking for is more like a blaster or beam of energy from the palms of my hands, if I'm to be honest." He said as he looked at her for a moment. Sirius had a frown on his face as he looked at them.

Sirius then looked at her again. "So, " He asked, as he looked at her. "You ever do any inventions you like demonstrating?" He asked, as he looked at her. He was curious.

Lliara Daeva

Lliara was impressed the man knew more than merely what might be possible, he knew how to use the Force in some capacity. "Without lightning," she echoed the man's earlier condition. Once again, she lifted her hand. This time, Lliara took aim at the wall expecting this would damage a crate; a wall would just be scorched. With the inhale and exhale of breath a thin beam of energy extended from her palm and slammed into the wall across the port from them. "Raw Force Energy. It requires considerable training and focus, my Lord." It was not something any Jedi or Sith that ran about the stars learned.

"Inventions?" The smile grew at the corners. "I have many inventions, my Lord. A few I would love to demonstrate with you... if you'd be willing?" She extended her hand in offering for the man to take. It was his idea. It would be his acceptance. Trust was forged with time, especially with a Xenophobic people. Of course this demonstration might put it at risk, for a time, but they'd come back around even if the Emperor got a little... flustered as a result.

Sirius Nova

S
"So the force can be used to project raw blasts of energy like I theorized," said Sirius. "Good. The next time I need to use a blast without lightning or pyrokinesis, I'll have more options at my disposal." He thought it over. What was the harm in humoring her? And if she caused too much trouble, he could roast her alive with his Pyrokinesis. It was the ultimate win, win, after all. He'd get to learn what these inventions she was so proud of were, and learn more about the galaxy at large. His hand reached out and took hers. For now he would play by her rules, and see just what she was capable of. Winning her over to serve the Narrikians wouldn't be an easy task. Yet if he did, the potential to have a powerful asset that knew more about the galaxy at large was well worth the risk. Eliminating the Blackwing Virus was a definite must if he was to be honest. "And yes, I'll allow you to demonstrate your inventions." said Sirius, looking at her. Not like she could cause any lasting harm anyway to the Narrikian people. If he perished, a new Emperor would be appointed in his stead who could do a better job than he could, he was sure.

"So where do we begin?"

Lliara Daeva

Soft laughter bubbled forth from Lliara at the Emperor's words. "Forgive me, my Lord," one hand hid her lips from view for just a moment. "I would not be too hasty. It is an extremely taxing ability few ever learn. However, as you have said, it can be useful in the right circumstances." Next time? Perhaps if it was far in the future. Certainly not be next week unless he was a Force Savant. It had taken Lliara some time herself to learn it.

A soft hum behind closed lips followed Sirius' acceptance of being a test subject. How brave. Lucky for him she was wearing the right lipstick. Lliara took hold of the man's hand as she completed closing the distance between them. "As you wish, my Lord," her voice softened and warmed, just between the two of them. Her other hand reached up to slid behind and cradle the man's head. "I think you'll enjoy this one." With that she leaned in to kiss the man on the lips with full contact.

Lliara's red lipstick was a delightful chemical cocktail designed to invigorate the body, heart, mind, and soul, as it were. An Art a Zeltron or Falleen might use to quell conflict or convince people to do as they were told. Or to skip over a little time of building trust and leap straight to total infatuation. Sirius had volunteered. She'd be gentle.

Sirius Nova

S

Her giggle made him blush some. Sirius was going to make himself learn that ability of the Force as soon as he could. The reason was so that should someone try to do something he disliked, like oh, I don't know bring a sample of any infectious disease, Sirius could cave their face in with a blast of raw force energy. He didn't care how long it would take, he was going to learn as much as he could so he could use it to aid in his plans to make the Narrikians able to stand on the Galactic Stage and triumph over their enemies. His eyes closed at the unexpected kiss, his body relaxing. As she used it on him he did indeed get invigorated, but he also fell for her due to the nature of the toxin. Well that, and her flirting.

"Mm-," When the kiss started, he'd been about to say something. When it ended, it was all too soon for him though. "What exactly did I volunteer for?" He asked, as he looked at her. He was confused. Why had she kissed him all the sudden? Why was he blushing at her close proximity?

Lliara Daeva

A quiet laugh deep down in her chest rolled about as the fingerstips of her left hand brushed across the Emperor's right cheek. "Take me somewhere nicer... Maybe I'll show you." The tips of her index and middle fingers then slowly slid across the man's lips. Bright, golden eyes watched his face while she toyed with his sense of touch.

She leaned forward until their lips only an inch apart. "Or would you rather stand here with me in your arms until your men return, mm?" No need to push too quickly, and the performance always helped. Falleen might be able to have someone eating off their feet in a matter of seconds, but a concoction that potent would be impossible to wear.

Sirius Nova

S
Sirius sighed softly as she ran her fingers across his cheek and then his lips, the sensation was.... unexpected. What was she doing that made him turn beet red on the cheeks and feel oddly enough warm around her? This sensation was certainly enough to throw him for a loop as were her words. He decided his men shouldn't see him like this, and so he took her to one of his Quarters set throughout the Palace that he normally used for his private lessons. Since his mentor Ken was gone for the day to the House of the Sun, they would be alone here. He'd have to order the place cleaned if anything went that far. As they walked he was trying to hold her hand though because of the sensations she'd given him. She could see he wanted more of it.

"So the invention you used on me, could you use more?" He asked, blushing like mad once the two of them were somewhere isolated. Why had he asked that? Just what had it done to him?

Lliara Daeva

Lliara smiled at the Emperor as he took charge in leading them elsewhere. Being an authority figure on a xenophobic, germaphobic world certainly did preclude being caught with one's tongue in an alien's mouth. It was so much nicer when getting in the front door didn't involving shooting or being shot at -- there was far more time allowed when it went smoothly.

As they stood there, alone, with her hand in his, Lliara's bright eyes peered up into his. "Careful," she cooed, "you might never stop." With her head tipped back, she pressed against his chest and stretched up to claim his lips once more.

Tag:
Sirius Nova

"Next bounty?" the protocol droid asked as he shuffled into the room. He wasn't store bought or prebuilt, Marcus had spent years building him piece by piece, integrating his own programming and some personal touches to the thing, which now wore a tough iron grey outer plating.

Marcus' eyes scanned up and down the hologram, he leaned back in the couch, his left hand gripping the back frame of the seat and his right hand resting on his helmet. "Definitely the most.... interesting one we've done". The droid stared at him in silence, "Sir, I need more context than that". "So apparently some guy, created this bio weapon called the "Blackwing Virus" to take out a group of people called the.... N-arr-i-kians-".

"I believe you butchered that completely-".
"Shut up..... Point is this kid named Sirius Nova's offering 3 million credits for disposal of the virus and, I guess, the possible capture of the creator....".
The humm of the droid's limbs and head shifting filled the silent cabin, "Sir while 3 million credits may be a lot, I would like to remind you this is a bioweapon we're dealing with. The kind of people who create these types of thing are-".

He stood up, "War Criminals, sith, dark jedi, mass murdering imperials, general kriffs, and-or any other type of evil people that dwell in this venomous hive of scum and villainy we call a galaxy....- R4's already on our way there.....".

He journeyed back to his cabin, patting his astromech which had been working tirelessly to follow the off-the-galactic-grid coordinates to the meeting point. As he sat down, his protocol droid followed. "So what is this system we are heading to?". Marcus shrugged, earning a slight step back from the droid, "-Hidden starport at a place called Setus prime".

"We are going to a hidden starport?".
"Correct".
"With the vague knowledge that there's someone there paying us 3 million credits to vaguely take out a virus".
"Correct, again. Gosh you droids are so intuitive. Not the first clandestine planet location we've headed to for information on a job, not the last...".

With a hard jolt, causing everyone to sway forward, then back. When they came out of hyperspace, they were greeted by the system in question...... and a fleet of several ships, 2 squadrons of which immediately broke formation and made for them.

"Told you-".
"-Hush....." he leaned forward, patching into communications with the incoming vessels.

["Marcus Bishop, captain of the Freedom Seeker, here about the Blackwing Bounty"]. Contrary to what the protocol droid, Doc, thought, the ships quickly circled them as a voice came back through. ["Yeah you check out, Sorry Captain, we're going to have to make sure your ship is cleared..."]. Marcus fell back on his chair, rubbing his temples.

"This is gonna take farkin' forever....".

It took forever.
The Freedom Seeker touched down on the landing pad at the hidden starport, He emerged, clad in his red and black mandalorian armor. This time, unlike that other starport incident, he came prepared with his Jetpack. Just incase. A security member quickly approached him, pointing out the contact meet up. Sure enough, at the far end of the bay area, was the man.

Marcus quickly looked at the hologram, the image checked out with the man, who seemed to be meeting possibly another contact. He zapped off the hologram, ["Doc, tell R4 to lock up the ship and don't let any sketchy hutts with deathsticks in"], ["Didn't need to tell me twice sir"]. He heard the distinct sound of his starship's ramp raising up and locking into place as he headed off.

The mandalorian quickly made his way over, he knew the nature of this place solely by the interaction outside of his helmet. Normally, his kind drew eyes, the armor was an attention getter, and yet, no one glanced an eye at him as he approach Nova. Good, this meant less attention draw.

"Siris Nova? I'm Bishop, here about that little..... job, you had put out".

Sirius Nova

S
Alexander Sol approached. "The Emperor of the Narrikians is otherwise occupied. Long story short, the virus wasn't made to do damage to the Narrikians alone, but to the galaxy. It essentially takes people over. He wants it gone as do all the Narrikians." said Alexander. "You will be paid 3 million to find the sources of said virus, kill them with fire, kill the infected with fire, kill the makers and experimenters with fire, and bring us their notes on it, so we can ensure this never reaches our planet. I was the one who will pay for the contract. Your job starts as soon as you are able to do it. I expect the deaths of any who experiment with it to be nothing short of agonizing for daring to mess up the galaxy with that little nasty surprise. "

Meanwhile, Sirius was with Lliara. His eyes closed as she smooched him again. His body relaxed as he leaned into the kiss. He had to admit that this was nice, not having to lead for once, and just enjoying affection. Affection he didn't normally have time for, due to the panic of his people at the presence of outsiders. Lliara was nice.....

"...-I expect the deaths of any who experiment with it to be nothing short of agonizing for daring to mess up the galaxy with that little nasty surprise".

Bishop crossed his arms, squared up to the man, he looked him up and down as the Narrikian finished his brief. ["The only helpful thing in that entire brief was 'Kill it with fire'-] The protocol droid chirped through the internal comms of the helmet. So it was clear from the man's breif, the Narrikians wanted this thing gone, really gone. Like, Marcus you really shouldn't catch a whiff of this kriff while on the job, gone. However they also seemed to know absolutely nothing about it besides it's symptoms. Sure, kill it with fire, it controls people, a hive mind. The thought ran a chill up his spine. However, if we don't even know where to look.....

He dropped his arms, "No offense..... Alexander? Mr. Sol? I appreciate the straight forward approach, but do ya'll really not have anything on this? Gonna take awhile for me to track down this thing if I have zero information... if you, the emperor, or your people have anything... it'd help".

Sirius Nova (Alexander Sol)

Last edited:

Lliara Daeva

Lliara didn't mind taking her time with someone as powerful and rich as Sirius. It wasn't either that drew her to him, though. Well, it was, but only because of what they could get her. Credits by themselves were worthless; used to purchase something or to locate vital information, however, and they could move planets.

Not that the man wasn't handsome enough in his own right. A nice, secure place to fall back to if things went sideways. Maybe she could even get the man to genuinely love her. A mutually beneficial arrangement. After all, Sirius did literally expect the galaxy from her, and he wouldn't be disappointed.

She gently pushed him back just a little to break contact and peer up into his eyes. "So, what do you think of my invention, my Lord?" she asked quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom