Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Learnin' from da mastah.

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Elijah kicked a pebble into the air, and with a blast, sent it hurtling into the rock face about 50 meters beyond.

He was getting good. It had almost hit the little flower attempting to survive. He wasn't trying to hit the flower - just one of the petals.

And as such, he was bored. He craved more.

@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

Matreya

3 stones whizzed close by @[member="Elijah Rowlin"]'s cheek, striking three individual petals, "How's it goin Elijah?"

Matreya

Zaiden yawned slow and deep, then shrugged. In honesty he was just bored enough he was looking for something heavy to drop on his foot so he could just heal it afterwards, "Eh. Ya know how it is. Trying to work on your aim? I can help out with that. It's easiest to hold your choice item." Zaiden said, calling a nearby rock to his palm. Then aiming it like it was a knife, he hurled it straight and true. Gently the rock bounced just a moment before impact. But it was part of the affect for when it bounced, it puffed dried grass into the air, before still connecting with the flower, to create a kaleidoscope of color.

"Whoa..ok I meant to bounce it, then have it slide underneath without hitting it..." He said, then shrugged. He probably shouldn't have been using Balistakenesis, but rather Telekinesis to guide it more...he must be drunk...he'd only had two bottles...ok ok they were gallon bottles but still!

Jak Sandrow

"I'm working on using nothing but my mind to throw it. No aiming whatsoever."

He picked up a pebble and almost absent-mindedly hucked it at the flower. It zipped through the stem, putting the flower out of its misery.

"But enough. I have a request. Seeing as you are much more experienced than me, could you help me with....something?"

Matreya

Zaiden nodded, "sure, if I can I will." He said with a casual shrug. He wondered what it wa...
@[member="Elijah Rowlin"]

Jak Sandrow

"If you're not already aware, I'm a plant," he told Zaiden. Demonstrating this, he turned bright green and grew thorns from his arm.

"But, see, I've heard of plants that are fireproof, and I was wondering if you could help me in that direction."

Matreya

Zaiden extended his hand, palm upright, and suddenly flames erupted along his fingers, "I can. But fire is not my main concentration, so where as this may be good for as I get more experience..I don't know that I won't hurt you. So I'll help, but only if you truly accept." Zaiden said, closing his hand and killing the fire.

Jak Sandrow

So he could use fire...

"I think we should start as with I am getting used to fire, first, before anything else."

He focused on the cells in his arm. Telling them to secrete a type of fireproof resin, his arm took on a waxy sheen. "Okay, dump a ball of fire on my arm."

His skin felt... scabrous.

Matreya

Zaiden watched with complete interest at the young man's bodily functions, the things some species could do, it was insane! But none the less, as requested, Zaiden held his hand out with his fingertips pointed at the sir above his arm. Calling to the flames of the force, he watched them manifest and follow his commands, flowing down onto the man's arm.

Watching as he burst into flames, Zaiden ripped off his shirt and used it to stamp the red hot horrors, "How was that? First try is always bad, but how bad is the question."

Jak Sandrow

"Aw sheb - " The fire burnt - but not as bad as it might have without the coating.

"Ach," he cursed, shaking off the coating, it still burning. "I need more. And I think I know how much more."

Grabbing a quick bite to eat*, this time he covered his body in the resin, only a fair bit thicker, and more like armor. The skin went a dark green where the resin coated it. "Again." The 'plating' covering his body felt like armor, and as such, in order to move, he had to not cover the joints. But plating extensions made sure they were at least covered over.

Matreya

Zaiden nodded and concentrated yet again, forcing his will upon the power that is the Force. Soon enough, another flow of fire appeared and washed down over the man's arm. It was nuts, setting himself onfire just to see if he could become fire resistant.

Jak Sandrow

This time Elijah knew no pain.

His arm was alight and burning, but it wasn't burning through to him. In fact...

He blew a breath of wind (the Force) over his arm. The flame went out, leaving his arm smooth and green.

"Hah." That was good; he could withstand fire. A fireproof plant. Who-da-thunk.

"Now I want you to shoot just a little fire at me without warning, see how fast my reaction time is to no danger sensed."

He sloughed the armor, and readied himself for needing his reflexes. Holding out his arm, he waited.

"Any random time is good."

Matreya

Zaiden sat and waited, for a long moment. Almost long enough to believe he had left, then suddenly his power flared and he reached through the Force to blast a huge torrent of fire at the man. He was slowly getting better at his abilities.

Jak Sandrow

Elijah whipped up a shield of plant resin.

Not fast enough... "Auch!!"

A few embers got by, and he scrabbled in the sand to get them off his unprotected body. Straightening again, he 'commanded' Zaiden, "Again."

Matreya

Zaiden nodded, and holding his hands out again, conjured a huge wall of flames that slowly spread towards the man befoee him. Zaiden was getting better and better control!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom