Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Le Garage Fusion

Samatharis

S
7AKos19.png

Monday's Garage
Planet Karn - Somewhere in the Outer Rim

She was a spicy kinda crazy. I guess ten years in the wasteland does that to a girl. A spicy, bubbly, mostly optimistic kinda crazy. The kind where you smile, and sing, and dance, and fart, and then blow up a whole bandit camp with improvised explosives and rusty saw blades. Smiling all the way home.

"HEY! I'm home bishes!"

Just another day in the wasteland.

Monday smiled as she jumped through the open front door.

"Where's ma' Mr McSnuggle Pants!"

:Note: - Mr McSnuggle Pants was what Monday called the skinny bronze battle droid who manned the shop's front counter. Poor guy.

~ "Ugh! I'm right here Miss Monday ma'am. I mean! Please don't hurt me again!" ~ The poor battle droid beeped. Almost hiding himself behind the counter.

"Ah ha! There you are! You big beautiful useless bronze bumbersticker butt-muncher!" Monday strutted into her shop, "...Now. Quickly! Go get Mommy some coffee! Stat! Now! Hurry up! Move move move!"

The poor battle droid practically bounced off the ceiling in fright,

~ "Ugh! Yes ma'am, Miss Monday ma'am, sir! Right away!"

The skinny bot scampered as quickly as possible out of the shop. Disappearing into the back room with a clanky-clank-clank.

Samatharis just sighed from her seat in the waiting room. She was sitting there checking her phone.

"Wow. You always this hyper before you've had your afternoon caf?" The brunette adventurer smiled smugly.

Monday spun around and smiled like the devilish she-diva that she was. Blonde hair bouncing.

"Babe! Babe, I'm not hyper! I'm just readyyy. So, super, dedicated, rowdy, classy, readyyy."

Sam raised an eyebrow in surprise. Wait. Ready? Ready for what?

"You mean for that red headed Mando gal? Ah, I see. So. You two dating now or what?" The brunette smiled.

"No!"

Monday quickly grew red in the cheek, obviously flustered, and clammed up tightly with her arms. Suddenly looking around nervously and tipping her red cap,

"I'm just... We're... We're talking bike parts today. That's all. She had a, ah... Bike. That needed fixing."

Sam bladed her musing eye accordingly,

"And..?"

"And, we decided to meet back up. Here. And... Um. Fix it. That's all! ...Why!? Why are you so nosy, omg!? Shut up Sam!! I hate you mostly!! Ugh!!"

Samatharis just went back to glancing at her phone. Smiling quietly. All to herself.

"Nothing. Nevermind."

Monday grew quietly flustered, slightly angry, yet also slightly expectant Joti might show up any minute. She scratched her red cheeks nervously. Turning quickly to the front door. Then grew quiet again.

Sam smiled, "...Ya know. You smell like the desert by-the-way. Might a recommend a moisture shower before she gets here?"

"GACKT!!"

Monday froze.

Did she? ...Did she really smell that terrible!? Oh no. But what about first impressions!? What if Joti hates her!? What if she messes this up!?

"You've already had first impressions." Sam said smugly, "She likes you."

Right! They've already had first impressions. So... Second impressions!? Gackt. She needed to take a shower. Or, change her clothes. Or, put on some body spray!? Idk. What do other women like in greasy other women? Think Monday! Think girl! Use your head!

"No. No body spray. Just go take a shower. She'll be along in a minute. It's fine." Sam smiled.

"STOP READING MY MIND SAMA'BOOTY!"

Monday frizzled out like a popped lightbulb.

Sizzle

Pop

Samatharis just sighed.

"Fine."

Then Sam went back to reading her phone quietly. Not reading Monday's mind anymore. Erm. ...Probably.

"Fine. Fine. Then... I'm going to go take a shower. Watch the shop for me. Kay. I'll be, ...whatever. I'll be quick."

"Sure. We'll be here."

~ "Ugh! Um, Miss Monday ma'am sir!?" ~

"WHAT!?" Monday screamed!

~ "Gaghhhh! Agh!" The skinny droid jumped halfway to the ceiling, "Agh! I'm sorry Master Monday ma'am sir! But the coffee machine is still broken from yesterday! Please don't kill me! I swear it's not my fault! Agh!" ~

Monday stroked her short denim thighs and gave herself a deep, deep breath. Slowly calming down. Slowly cooling herself off.

Slowly.

"Fine. It's fine. I'll fix it before our guests leave. Thank you. Mr Snuggle Butt. ...Dismissed."

The crazy blonde gave a solemn nod and then quickly took her leave. Off to the showers and into a fresh pair of pants. Leaving only the bronze battle droid and Sam alone in the shop.

"T-3." Sam looked up from her phone at the droid, "Is she always like that?"

The droid just slumped his shoulders and sighed. ~ "Gods help me. Yes. She's terrible without her coffee. Ugh. A rampage, really. I'm doomed. Just, doomed." ~

Samatharis just nodded and went back to her phone.

Figures.

Anyway. I'm sure Joti would be along soon. They could catch up then and she could finally meet T3.

Last edited by a moderator:
sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ

dFJuflZ.png

Joti was a much more tame, But equally dangerous sort of Crazy. The kind that would be entirely sane otherwise, Exception being that she liked crazy... Was Monday her kind of crazy? That remained to be seen, But after their first impressions, Joti had decided that she kinda liked Monday, And Monday obviously liked Joti. Was that a good thing for either of them? That was anyone's guess.

So, She decided to meet up with Monday again, For both practical and personal reasons. She had an old Imperial 74-Z Speeder bike that she'd gotten into working order, Just barely, And she planned to modify it into a fine Swoop Bike.

Said bike could be heard stopping outside as Joti arrives, Swinging her legs around to the side and sliding off And grabbing her New
Staff, Which was magnetized to the bike along with several nets containing various parts.

* Clink* * clink* * clink*

Samatharis would likely hear the jingling of Joti's rocket boots long before she entered the shop. Upon entering, Joti sets her new helmet down on a small coffee table in the waiting room, Giving a quick nod to Samatharis as she takes a deep breath of fresh air, Glad to be out of the dust outside. "Samatharis.

That was right when she noticed the Battle Droid, Immediately marching up to it with a curious smile.

"Chiiiet! You folks got a Battle Droid in here??? What's your name, Separatist? What are ya... B1! One of the Classics! You clone wars era or one of them funky new C - I - S Models? Monday treatin' you okay?"
Oh yes. Did I ever mention that Joti had a knack for droids? Specifically, Clone Wars Era Separatist Droids? It Runs in the jjota Family.

Samatharis

S
T3 was somewhat taken aback by Joti's quick introduction. Then, realizing she meant him no harm, he started to feel a bit prideful for all the recognition.

~ "Oh! Ah. I'm a Confederate Model by birth really. Bandits reconfigured me and then Miss Monday reconfigured me again so... I'm completely original by now. Probably. Also... Hello! I'm T-3. I run the counter. Nice to meet you!" ~

Sam stood up and put her phone away. Smiling.

"Roger roger."

T3 just shook his head stubbornly. Refusing to acknowledge her in-joke at all.

"You've got a hankering for droids eh?" Sam smiled. "And a good eye for tech too. Nice staff by-the-way."

The brunette folded her arms over her chest and gave a happy nod, "Welcome back. Monday's in the shower right now. But, she'll be out shortly."

T3 swiveled his head between the two women rather curiously. Did he detect the faint air of competition between the two? Two rough riders who lived for the thrill of battle and adventure? Two strong-armed women who solved most of their problems through violence and laser bladed rockets? Two very different warrior customs?

Possibly.

Alas, T3 wasn't that savvy when it came to humans. His model was rather dull behind the ol' photo-receptors actually. Poor guy. So I guess it was up to Sam to clear the air.

"I'm glad you came back too. Monday's been all abuzz since the drake incident. Joti, wasn't it?" Sam turned to admire the bike outside the shop, "I haven't known her for very long. Monday, that is. But she's a good gal in need of a few more clever friends. Wastelands full of wandering scum these days. You can never be too careful, if you know what I mean."

Sam turned back around and extended her hand to Joti,

"It's good to have ya around. Partner."

It was an old western custom, I guess. Extending your gun arm to a fellow stranger. Letting them know you appreciate the rough cut of their jib. Feeling out a relationship that usually starts with the funny end of a careful gun. And sometimes comes up the same way in the end too. If you're not careful.

But Sam was always careful. And, Gods be praised, she had a good feeling about Joti too. Musta' been a little bit of magic there.

Or so it seems.

dFJuflZ.png

Joti was always pleased to see the older models still up and running, It gave her a certain pride that caused her to smile to T-3, Glad to see that he was being taken care of. Far as she knew.
And then there was Sam, Her competition from a day or two ago. There was a question or two, Followed by a compliment or two and even the offer of a handshake, Which Joti hadn't been expecting to be honest.

She glances down at her hand and then back to her eyes briefly before swapping hands on her staff and leaning forward, Taking Samatharis' hand and giving it a firm shake.

"Well, It's good to be around." She nods.

"Though I'm afraid that by Galactic standards, I'm not far above wandering scum myself... Though, Blasting my fellow scum is a talent of mine. But, If anyone bothers Monday or her shop, I'll lend my services free of charge. Of that, You can be sure, On my honour as a warrior."

Maybe this was all an attempt to gain the Jedi's trust while Joti tries to figure her out, But she meant it. And though she thought of herself as a Lowlife for all the things she'd done, It was nothing compared to some of the people she fought for a living, And she'd always tried to right by the "little people". There was no malice in what Joti does, Only a hint of greed, which hated about herself, And necessity. But then, Maybe this Jedi knew all that? Maybe that's why they had just shaken hands. She couldn't remember if Samatharis had demonstrated any powers last the saw one another, But Joti had her suspicions. Sam just gave off that aura, So to speak. She wasn't sure how she felt about it though. The stories she'd heard about Jedi were almost as bad as the one's she'd heard about the Sith.
But now wasn't the time.

"Mm- You'd mention my hankering for tech and this staff of mine," She holds it up a little closer.

"Got this off a Jawa by the name of "Erdish Hane", Traded him for some old armour. Electrified prongs, Cortosis weave carapace that can go toe to toe with Lightsabers, And She's a fine rifle too. "The Banshee", Sonic Disruptor."

She stifles a mischievous chuckle, Glancing up at Samatharis t gauge her reaction. She was well aware that this weapon was highly illegal on most planets, But she didn't care. She had her reasons for using it, And rarely levied it against enemies unless they Really deserved it.

"So any of Monday's Less clever "Friends" want to start chit, They can either feth off or lose a few atoms."
"As for droids, Well, My clan used to maintain Confederate Battle Droids. The originals too, Gifted to them during the clone wars. Some of those droids would have remembered Maul's regime even, If not for the routine memory wipes. I miss some of those old droids..."

Samatharis

S
Sam didn't know what a Clone Wars was or, who this Maul fellow could be. But, that didn't matter. The whole galaxy had gotten stranger by the minute these days. The important thing was that Joti could be called a friend. And on this terrible broken rock of a planet? That was all that really mattered anyway.

"Well. I don't think T3 here would mind you giving him some tips about rotator hydraulics? Would you T3?" Sam nodded.

~ "Oh! Ah. Why, of course not. Master Monday presides over all maintenance issues, naturally. However, we are always low on parts and I'm shamefully afraid to say. I've done some strange things in the ways of remaining fully functional." ~

Not gonna say bat-grease but. Well. It's not pretty.

T3 gave a short cough, then quickly continued ~ "Ah. Well. Anyway, such are the times. I suppose. And, do I detect Master Joti is in need of some repairs herself, it seems?" ~

Sam folded her arms and nodded along. Something about a speeder bike?

"Something break down or, you looking for some upgrades?"

T3's head quickly jumped up and down at the word, upgrades. As if his job as shop keeper suddenly kicked in.

~ "Oh! Ah. Yes. We've got a few of those. Upgrades, I mean. Why just today Miss Monday raided a giant bandit camp in the southern region and killed all of them with incendiary finesse. You could practically hear their screaming from here. Lots of salvage. Is what I meant. Trucks loads really. Very nice." ~

The droid jogged around to the back of the counter and started tapping on his computer screen. Meanwhile, Sam's face soured into a disgusted wrinkle at the mention of the words, screaming charbroiled bandits.

Just. Eww.

"Anyways..." Sam quickly shook her head and tried to change the subject, "I should probably warn you. Monday's a bit... Well. She can be a bit, energetic? When it comes to living out here in the wastes. Much of her core world manners and fine presentations have dimmed slightly over the last, mmm... Ten years alone in the wilds, ...or so."

Hint, hint.

Nudge nudge.

Sam continued slowly, "So. I hope you'll forgive the little lady her customs. Life can be a cruel mistress out here, most of days."

~ "Gods, ain't that the moth-blasting truth." ~ T3 mumbled to himself.

Samatharis looked back towards the far end of the shop. Towards the stairs that lead up to Monday's room. Hoping quietly that nothing else more need be said.

"Erm. Anyway. I was just leaving anyways."

T3 looked up as Sam gathered up her phone and short furry coat. Somewhat surprised that Sam would be leaving so soon.

~ "You're headed off-world then?" ~ The droid remarked.

"Uh. No. Just need some air. That's all." Sam smiled and pointed with her eyes to the stairs. There was noise above that signaled Monday's retreat from the shower and back into her chest of drawers. She would be joining them shortly and Sam didn't want to be a bother.

"So. Yeah." The brunette gave a nod to Joti. "Good luck with your bike, lass. Hollar if ya' need anything."

~ "Um. Ah. We don't actually have your comm number Madam Samatharis? Should we, call you then?" ~ The droid raised a questioning finger.

"Then just hollar, I suppose."

She smiled knowingly as she made to take her leave. The sound of a door slamming somewhere above them.

T3 shrugged and then beckoned Joti over to his computer screen,

~ "Ah. Oh. I've pulled up a list of all of our in-stock upgrade items for your bike. Just here. Care to take a browse over our inventory?" ~

The battle droid seemed in full swing as a salesman. Even if his speak box did stutter from time to time. Ha.

Droids.

dFJuflZ.png

"Well, See you around partner!"
Sam's sudden departure was a little confusing, Though she suspected it had something to do with Monday being finished upstairs due to the timing. Whatever it was, Her attention shifts to T-3 who had called her, Talking about some merchandise.

"Yeah, I'll be right with ya T."
She makes her way to the computer, Leaning in to check the screen while she waits for Monday.
"Well, She's an old 74-Z, First Empire Era I think, So that's... Eight hundred years old or so? So she's a little out of date. I want to make her faster and bring her up to snuff with a modern Swoop Bike. I also have some pieces I want to install. A Jamming device, Duraplast Carapace, And... A droid brain."

She knew that one might make T-3 a little uncomfortable but... Well droids weren't really people.

"It's not entirely stable, Only capable of following basic commands. But, That'd make 'em an excellent auto-pilot, Which I could use."
Oh yes, She was building quite the little monster here. A tanky, fast, and yet stealthy Swoop Bike, Designed for scouting runs and hauling single bounties from one side of the desert to the other. Speaking of, She wondered if Monday might have need to someone to bike their way across the desert. Maybe run from camp to camp fething up Bandits? Yeah, That sounds like a good time.

"Say, T-3... How close are those Bandits? They ever wander into town?"

Samatharis

Samatharis

S
The droid didn't so much as even flinch as Joti explained her desire for her bike. It wasn't because he didn't understand her either, it was mostly because he was a battle droid and had every few human expressions to offer anyway. He did raise a finger to her last questions though,

~ "Ah. Oh. Well. Karn is a wasteland infested with small pockets of rebels, refugees, and bandit scum. Mostly they prey on the lingering remnants of previous industrial colonization attempts. Strip mining, mineral extraction, and prospecting. There are hundreds of old throw away sites all over the planet. I know because that's where I came from. Monday rescued me from a bandit mine in the Overlooks. I don't remember anything, naturally. Memory wipes and all. But she tells a complelling story of my near death-and-demise at the hands of Chief Hammersmash. But uh. He's dead now. She smacked him and feed him to his dogs. He had, alot... Of dogs. Bleh." ~

T3 nodded happily then sighed. It was a mixed bag of robotic emotions. Good thing he wasn't human. He'd probably have PTSD or something by now.

~ "Anyway. The closest camp to us is several dozen kilometers away. They attack us about once a year just to test our defenses and see if we've gotten sloppy. The death turrets and Monday's technical-mounted gauss usually does the trick, pretty fast. Usually. Mostly. And, sadly. There's too many of them for Monday to just blow up by herself. Trust me. She's tried. ...Used up a whole shipment worth of Compound Seven in just one day. Huge explosion. Killed probably half of them. Smelled terrible. ...That's what she says anyway. I can't smell anything." ~

Meanwhile. A door closed sharply down the hall and Monday came skipping down the steps.

"Oh hey girl!" She smiled ecstatically at Joti, "What up! What up! How are you!? Omg, you're here!"

Monday practically jumped over to her side. She wanted to hug Joti, or clasp her by the hand, or be totally professional and not-deseperate-at-all looking, or... Gahhh.

"Gahh! Slap my ass and call me a Sandbug! What up girl! Pew pew pew."

She settled on finger guns.

Pew pew.

Umph. Nice one Monday. Crap.

"Oh heya Mr Snuggle Pants! Have you met Sexy Joti Momma yet!?"

T3 sighed,

~ "Yes ma'am, sir. I was just showing..." ~

"GREAT! Then get LOST!" Monday suddenly snarled.

~ "Gahh! Yes ma'am, sir! Right away! Ahh!" ~

Monday smiled pleasantly as the battle droid suddenly vanished underneath the counter top. Her sudden outburst of outright contempt for her droid melting easily into a happy guise of worship and adoration for Joti's arrival.

"Sorry. Girl time. He records everything. Hate him. Love him. ...It's complicated."

She poked herself in the cheek and smiled.

"Also. ...Hiiiii."

Like a puppy. Monday just bounced her fresh blonde hair and smiled. Ready and eager to beg treats and smiles from the hand of her new favorite person.

You!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom