Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Le Feedback on Vaulkhar

Hey there!

To be entirely honest, I feel really comfortable writing this character and it's been a good since time since my return. I've made roleplay a big part of my life once more and considering Chaos was a pretty great place for Roleplay before my departure, I decided to come back. I've yet to lose my muse when it comes to Vaulkhar, considering the character right now feels rather versatile and also feels like it can go just about anywhere I want him to. But rather than take him where I want, I'm kind of just letting what goes on around him do so. And as of right now, it kind of feels like he's being driven back to the Sith, but that's something else entirely.

Any of you who I've had the pleasure to roleplay with, it be appreciated if you could share your thoughts on both the character of Vaulkhar and myself.

Thanks ahead of time.

Notice me, dad.

[member="Vaulkhar"]

But but Vaulkhar suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks ;)

I am kidding of course

not kidding :p

It is good to have you back and I am glad you have gotten the chance to dip into the Zambrano family tree rp you always wanted to do from the beginning.

I will say though I really didn't understand the foray into the SSC/light side arc you were on before you took time off. It didn't seem very organic to his story. I mean I think the internet would break if Kaine ever did a light side Arc.

Running around with Ferus should put a really nice spin on his story.

I will admit, the dip into the light side of the Force was honestly because Vaulkhar was getting flakey when it came to the Sith. He didn't really understand or accept the desire to slaughter and kill things. But now that he's somewhat sank into more evil things considering his apprenticeship to Darth Ferus, he's started to see what the Sith truly bring to the table. I was honestly hoping to experience things outside of the dark side, but it didn't turn out as expected.

Thanks nonetheless.

[member="Vengeance"]

Vaulkhar said:
I will admit, the dip into the light side of the Force was honestly because Vaulkhar was getting flakey when it came to the Sith. He didn't really understand or accept the desire to slaughter and kill things. But now that he's somewhat sank into more evil things considering his apprenticeship to Darth Ferus, he's started to see what the Sith truly bring to the table. I was honestly hoping to experience things outside of the dark side, but it didn't turn out as expected.

Thanks nonetheless.

[member="Vengeance"]
I had considered a light side arc for Vengeance when Corvus/Melori's writer left the site and IC he went looking for them, more specifically Taeli in Alliance territory. Then I realized it didn't make a whole lot of sense for him and spinning it to make him go darker because of it would be much more fun to write.

So I can see where you are coming from with the idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom