Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Layouts and background

Utankan Medajo

U
I don't how to do those cool layouts in the threads. I see a lot of them in Character Creation, with subdivisions and boxes, and it is all very cool, clean and so well done. I don't have the slightest clue how to do those. And I have seen a lot of people stating in the end "this was created by @ and it was legally used"...How does that work?

Is there a gallery people go to chose, or you just see one you like and DM the person asking for permission?

Rhia Kesyk

R
What EVAD said, alternatively if you do not want to go hardcore into the DIV aspect of it (for biographies that it, this next link won't do much for pretty rp posts) there's also this help page with a bunch of different BBCodes :)

here's a template you can follow, just edit it to look how you want

the only time its manners to @credit someone is when you've copied them point blank. it's even nicer to give them credit if they've just inspired your work.

by this point we've all pulled ideas from each other, so nothing is really ONE person's idea anymore. just be polite and ask if you're unsure-- I've only received a "no you can't use this" once.

Last edited:

Iri Tuteru

I
You can also find some nice ones to use here:

To piggyback off of what others have said, once you get the basics down, you can ask people for divs and mess with the code to fit your needs. I'm much better at reverse engineering existing codes than I am at creating them from scratch, maybe the same will apply to you. Also, factions often have div codes for their members, so make sure to check in with faction peeps as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom