Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laying down routes

Yoru Shakou

With the Most Serene Republic having been reformed, as well as having the need for trade partners, I'm looking for those parties interested. Mainly due to its currently small size; this would also be an extension of a recruitment drive to bring more people to the Most Serene Republic. For now due to its location in the Northern Section of the Galaxy, centered on Etii IV, I am looking towards trade routes and agreements with the Fel Imperium, Mandalorians, Levantine Sanctum and the Republic as they are the main forces in the region.

This is mainly an opening of trade routes. The Most Serene Republic is neutral; so I would hope that there would not be open hostility against it straight off the bat. After all their mandate is the expansion through diplomacy and trade; with a focus on open trade with limited mercantilism influence. They are neutral because to them, one beings currency is just as good as any others.

Now for the question at hand. Is there those whom would be open to threads between themselves and the Most Serene Republic? Likewise it doesn't even have to be a major or minor faction affiliated character. A simple down on their luck, or galaxy traveling being is welcomed as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom